Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanos9647 Trophy List

This is a discussion on Thanos9647 Trophy List within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by spanishstoat Nice start and good plats bro! Looking forward to your progress and seeing this checklist grow ...

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Nice start and good plats bro! Looking forward to your progress and seeing this checklist grow
    Thank you! I hope my CL will grow to 10 plats before 2014. I think that's a little challenge for me but I'm gonna try it and we will see what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nice cl mate Also congrats on platting Sleeping Dogs, game.
    Thank you! Yeah, Sleeping dogs is a pretty dope game. Now waiting for Saints Row III & IV, also GTA V, are technical the same and I really like open world games.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Sleeping Dogs ! That game was sure awesome.
    Thanks! Awesome gamo imo. Great story and good gameplay. I'm now going to get the 2 DLC packs to hit Sleeping Dogs to 100%. I hope they are fun but I think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    War Congrats on Sleeping Dogs Goodluck with Darksiders! I didn't see either one difficult they were both pretty easy and enjoyable!!! If you need any help let me know I will try to remember the game normally i do
    Thanks mate! I think Darksiders will be a harder one. It has some very frustrating moments, like the first boss, tried over 10 times... :stare: But it's a great game and I really hope I'm gonna plat it! But I have some other games first, I have borrowed 'The Saboteur' so I want to finish that one first. Also Sly 2 & 3 need to be finished. I really want to play Sly 4 because I'm a little fan of the Sly franchise. But we'll see what happen.

Sine Labore Nihil

Good cl, so far, don't worry either as English is not my first language, although there are some people who point it out, it's cool to know more than one tongue!

We have two in common! Happy Gaming!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

PS420

Nice clean list man. Keep up the good work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Good cl, so far, don't worry either as English is not my first language, although there are some people who point it out, it's cool to know more than one tongue!

We have two in common! Happy Gaming!
    I really try to speak (well, more type) correct english and it's going well so that's ok. And yeah, it's really cool to have more than one tongue. I can also speak a little bit German, so I speak three tongues. Pretty cool.

You also happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice clean list man. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, Daftprophet!

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Number 5

Pretty dope game. Very funny and very over the top what's pretty cool. It's so awesome that I haven't more words about it... So that's a good point I guess. Only the 'You're my hero!' trophy was a little bit annoying but I made it to the end!
    It took me 38 hours to achieve, it took me so long for grinding the 'You're my hero' trophy.
    Really looking forward to SR4!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hey,are you the same Thanos I met on Battlefield 3?

We were talking about comic books

PRO Member

Congrats on Saints Row

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Gargantua

Congrats on the SR3 ! Nice CL btw.

I'm back!!!

Congrats war on the SR platinum buddy and a new cl banner i haven't seen congrats and la noire next?

Avatar by DARE & Sig by Djunglist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Hey,are you the same Thanos I met on Battlefield 3?

We were talking about comic books
    No, I'm not that Thanos. I have BF3 but haven't played online yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on Saints Row
    Thanks, Tuvuu48-!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the SR3 ! Nice CL btw.
    Thank you, Qurbalicious!

Congrats war on the SR platinum buddy and a new cl banner i haven't seen congrats and la noire next?
    Thanks, mate! Which banner do you mean? I founs the SR3 banner on Google, just as the others.
    I don't think LA Noire will be next. I saw that "Spec Ops - The Line" and "NFS: Most Wanted" are coming for PS+ so I think I'm going plat them first. I guess I will buy LA Noire same With GTA V. So I'm definitely gonna play it.

Sine Labore Nihil

Congrats on #5 dude!

Keep up the good work man!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Plat Number 6! Really well made game and fun to play to! I recommend everyone to play it if you like racing games. Controls are pretty good, also are the cars. Overall a good game.
    Last edited by War; 09-10-2013 at 11:34 AM.

I'm back!!!

Congrats my friend! it was a decent game and glad you liked it. if you like racing there are better games tho as NFS doesnt let you do much anymore

Avatar by DARE & Sig by Djunglist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the NFS:MW plat mate, well done. I have noticed quite a few people playing this on my friends list so it must be a popular game. Keep up the good work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #5 dude!

Keep up the good work man!
    Thanks! You also keep up the good work!

Congrats my friend! it was a decent game and glad you liked it. if you like racing there are better games tho as NFS doesnt let you do much anymore
    Thanks, mate! Do you know some racing games? Driver San Francisco looks nice but I don't know any more racing games, except the NFS and Burnout games.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the NFS:MW plat mate, well done. I have noticed quite a few people playing this on my friends list so it must be a popular game. Keep up the good work man
    Thanks! Yeah, it's a popular game and it's fun to do with friends. It's also a easy plat. Took me 20 hours to complete.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Finally I obtained a new plat. It didn't took very long because it's easy to get but finally number 7. Not a great game but it was fun to play.

I'm busy with some other games to plat so I hope I will reach 12 plats before 2015. It sounds reachable, I need a few more trophies for Far Cry 3, L.A. Noire, Jak & Daxter and some other games that should be obtainable. I hope I can obtain them.

Editorial Team

Congratulations on the new platinum trophy!

Those three games are fun to play! 12 plats is doable, but just remember it's more important to have fun! That's why I set my goals
    low

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Nice collection of Plats. Like others have said, have fun playing your games. It certainly makes finding trophies even better.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations on the new platinum trophy!

Those three games are fun to play! 12 plats is doable, but just remember it's more important to have fun! That's why I set my goals
    low
    Thank you! Yeah, maybe I set my goals to high, but mostly I don't achieve them. I have so many good games to play. I switch to them so I don't achieve trophy's fast. That's mostly the reason why it take so long between my plats. For the past year I set my goal to 8 plats, and I achieved 6. I was happy with that 6 plats so I know it's important to have fun and I mostly have it! When I don't like a game, I don't like to plat it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Nice collection of Plats. Like others have said, have fun playing your games. It certainly makes finding trophies even better.
    Thank you! The same story as above.

I finally beat this game after a couple of years! When I was young, the only Sly game I obtained was Sly 2. I couldn't get further than world 5 so I stopped playing it. Two years ago I bought the trilogy for the PS3 so I could play all 3 the games. This week I played Sly 2 again and I obtained the platina, so, a brand new plat for my collection!

I also added a new category, PSN 100%. This are games that don't have a platina but only a 100% trophy score.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Congrats on the Sly 2 Plat. I made the mistake of trying to play the first 3 games in a row. Platted the first 2 and started the 3rd. Got burned out on it. I plan on going after that 3rd Sly Plat this year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast