Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanos9647 Trophy List

This is a discussion on Thanos9647 Trophy List within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Sly 2 platinum. Nice looking checklist, keep it up Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 Congrats on the Sly ...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sly 2 platinum. Nice looking checklist, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Sly 2 Plat. I made the mistake of trying to play the first 3 games in a row. Platted the first 2 and started the 3rd. Got burned out on it. I plan on going after that 3rd Sly Plat this year.
    This is EXACTLY what I did. 3 years later and I still haven't gone back to Sly 3

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on your Sly 2 platina man! Nicely done!

I have the SLY HD Collection on my wishlist!

^This is how it feels when you get a

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on Sly 2 buddy....I didn't know you were still active around here. How's life been going?

It is time for me to go underground

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Sly 2 Plat. I made the mistake of trying to play the first 3 games in a row. Platted the first 2 and started the 3rd. Got burned out on it. I plan on going after that 3rd Sly Plat this year.
    Thank you! I also made the same mistake. After I finished Sly 1, I started with Sly 2. I stopped because it got a little bit boring, I guess I played to much Sly in a few days. The time between the two plats is 1,5 year, so I think that says enough. I'm also going for the Sly 3 plat. I have finished the story this weekend, so I only need to do the challenges, but I don't know when I'm going to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Sly 2 platinum. Nice looking checklist, keep it up

This is EXACTLY what I did. 3 years later and I still haven't gone back to Sly 3
    Thank you! Sly 3 is a funny game and it's not very long, so if you're looking for an easy plat you could play Sly 3. I get the point with your mistake, I did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on your Sly 2 platina man! Nicely done!

I have the SLY HD Collection on my wishlist!

^This is how it feels when you get a
    Thank you! I recommend the Sly collection! The games are great and funny to play. Fairly easy to plat to, but that's not the most important thing. I hope you have fun playing them!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on Sly 2 buddy....I didn't know you were still active around here. How's life been going?
    Thanks mate! I have been less active here. I don't know the reason, but I think it's school. I have to study hard sometimes and that's far more important than gaming. Maybe I should be more active here. It was far too little the past few months.

My life is great, At school I'm performing well, also with Sports so that's just great! Are you fine to?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123