Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Glogantn's Trophy Emporium

This is a discussion on Glogantn's Trophy Emporium within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; kinda late but congrats on your use to be 2000th trophy...

-i- love myself.

kinda late but congrats on your use to be 2000th trophy

PRO Member

Looks good and congrats on 2000 trophies, that's really quite an achievement for only having your PS3 just over a year. I'm still not at 1,000 trophies in 3 years...

I'd say the next step would be to add a bit more commentary, maybe about your favorite game or plat you're most proud of or something along those lines.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

VitaUnlocked

Nice checklist. Lot of good plats there. Way to go on 2000 trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    Looks good and congrats on 2000 trophies, that's really quite an achievement for only having your PS3 just over a year. I'm still not at 1,000 trophies in 3 years...

I'd say the next step would be to add a bit more commentary, maybe about your favorite game or plat you're most proud of or something along those lines.
    one of the funny things about the trophies i am most proud of would normally go towards whats the most rare trophy etc... it strikes me as odd that about 10 of my trophies fall in that category of super rare and are all from the same game.. like under 5% of people earned them... I can't believe Red Dead Redemption trophies can be that rare to be a game that so many people played. but having that game 100% makes me proud for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    one of the funny things about the trophies i am most proud of would normally go towards whats the most rare trophy etc... it strikes me as odd that about 10 of my trophies fall in that category of super rare and are all from the same game.. like under 5% of people earned them... I can't believe Red Dead Redemption trophies can be that rare to be a game that so many people played. but having that game 100% makes me proud for sure! Thanks for stopping by!
    Oh, I'm guessing those trophies with a really low % are DLC trophies? The stats count the % among all the people who have the game, not among who have the DLC. It kind of screws things up when trying to determine rarity. For example, I have the same thing on ModNation Racers. I bought the Big City DLC and the trophies are ridiculously easy for it, but they show up among my rarest because so many have the game but not many have the DLC.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Forget I Was Ever Here

Haven't seen ya around lately but hope you're doing all right bud. It also has been two weeks since your last trophy

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Haven't seen ya around lately but hope you're doing all right bud. It also has been two weeks since your last trophy
    That's what school and a sparked interest to go back to the PC World will do to you.. mostly school and working on resume' and applying for jobs! though...

PRO Member

I'm Back!... Send me messages/friend requests whatever the case may be if you are looking for someone to play PS4 with...

I have Killzone Shadow Fall, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Madden NFL 25, and Call of Duty Ghosts.

PRO Member

Hopefully more free time in my life will allow me to get back to trophy hunting in the coming months with a lot of Ps4 games out I would like to give a go...

May not get many platinums but looking forward to collecting a ton of trophies and enjoying the fantastically upgraded graphics of the next gen!

PRO Member

Added a section to display the trophy guides I have written.. excited about the possibility of giving back to the community in the year ahead! Tell me what you think

Forget I Was Ever Here

Nicely done again with the guide as I am surprised by the amount of views it has. I thought it would be a lot more but apparently not. You plan to write some more guides this year? Awesome bud that would be grand.

PRO Member

That is the plan as of right now just not sure which game I will shoot for next...

Yeah kinda disappointed in the view count on the guide but based on the MP numbers I see when i login apparently not a lot of people bought KZ and instead went with the typical CoD/BF on launch day. I think at some point people will double back around to KZ as I think they should as I thought it was an enjoyable game!

PRO Member

37th Platinum and my First on the PS4... Lego Movie Videogame... fun game considering

Forget I Was Ever Here

Thought you were close to AC IV bud...You take a break on that one?

PRO Member

The only trophy I need for AC4 is the 100% sync trophy. I just don't have it in me for that one at the moment. I burnt myself out on Assassin's Creed. I'll come back to it at some point.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your new PS4 Plat. Nice checklist. Glad I came in to take a look around.

PRO Member

#38 (Second PS4) inFAMOUS Second Son. terrific game if you have enjoyed the franchise.. more of the same

PRO Member

Platinum #39 and 3rd for the Playstation 4.... Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag!... Definitely one of, if not my favorite Assassin's Creed Game!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Man I didn't realize you finished up Infamous! Congrats on both that and Assassins Creed. Black Flag was my favorite of the franchise from the ones I have played too in fact it has me in tune with checking the details on the 2 titles being released this year.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the InFamous Second Son and Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Plats. AC4: BF is also my favorite of the series. Well worth playing if your an AC fan.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast