Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Gazlad's Going Insane Checklist

This is a discussion on Gazlad's Going Insane Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; yeah kinda suprised myself there at the end when i saw your list and noticed how many i did this ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah kinda suprised myself there at the end when i saw your list and noticed how many i did this month
    -
    -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

UPDATE: 4 more plats!

33: UP!
    34: lollypo chainsaw
    35: Trine 2
    36: Ghost recon future soldier

hihi just had to finish of some trophys for the last 3 plats but still nice start of the month
    Last edited by gazlad; 07-03-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    -
    -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well guys im sorry to say but, my litle brother wanted to game on my ps3 while i was at work so ofcourse no problem... i came back home and he was really excited that he plated assasins creed brotherhood. i was excited first to but than i thought how the hell did he do that in a few hours including the multiplayer stuf... anyway to make a long story short.. im out of the trophy hunt cause he used save files to get multiple 100% on about 6 games in total. there goes all my time wasted cause a damn 16year old couldt resist. i know he was trying to help me get trophys but this just isnt the way i want to get them.

thnx for all the time and fun i had with the race, and sorry SG i cant complete the year but me trophy log is to much damaged to get this race going fairly it was fun but im really pissed and sad at the same time now.

cheers Gaz
    -
    -

PRO Member

Shit, I figured something like this might have happened. I was checking in on your progress yesterday and it said "account deleted". So did you end up deleting your account or were you banned for cheating or something or what?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

no my account is still active for all i know, dunno what im gonna do since i got all plats except what my brother did legit with hard work. cant just open a new account and start all over like my girlfriend suggested. i do know since i just been there i got banned from *********** and since there is no way of deleting games/trophys this account is screwed... for now im off the trophy hunt and just gonna "casual game" i guess.
    -
    -

Beast Incarnate

That sucks big time man, sorry to hear it.

PRO Member

I think you should continue, either with a new account or without. But nothing wrong with a bit of a break either.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    That sucks big time man, sorry to hear it.
    thnx mate im sorry to

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    I think you should continue, either with a new account or without. But nothing wrong with a bit of a break either.
    well the thing is i put so much effort in this account, so much time even alone the last 3 months. but staying with this account there will be a time i either get banned from ps3trophies for hacking/cheating or people gonna call me cheater i dont know if knowing that its worth keeping going.
    -
    -

PRO Member

As long as you're upfront about it with the site they won't ban you. And as long as you leave a disclaimer or something on your cl people will understand.

It's such a shame that your account has been tarnished over nothing.

Lvl 7 - Gold

holy fucking shit dude, that sucks heaps.

You should start a new account, I would. I know it sucks that you have to restart.

BTW, have you put him 6 feet under yet?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

^

That's a little extreme. Maybe just some light water-boarding or sensory deprivation will do the trick.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lets say im only child now.. haha no i just told him he disapointed me and what kind of effort i put into it. about new account or not i dont know jet i think im just gonna keep it low for a while. a friend of mine asked if i wanted to share his account also that i dont know jet almost im gonna go on vacation will see what i do afther that
    -
    -

PRO Member

sorry to hear that man, but it seems like you are taking it well and not going crazy. I think having a vacation is the best thing you could do right now.

Another option you could consider is creating a new ID, saving those save data from your games like he did, except for the ones he got, and transfer them to your new account. Not the best solution but maybe it's better than starting over.

PRO Member

@annare: it's really not the kind of situation you can go crazy over. Just another case of a kid making a dumb mistake. You kinda just have to take it when something like that happens lol. Nothing you can do!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567