Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keith Fusco's Trophy Checklist [Work In Progress]

This is a discussion on Keith Fusco's Trophy Checklist [Work In Progress] within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Due to issues on the Blu-Ray forum, a few months data was lost, thus resulting in my checklist being very ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Keith Fusco's Trophy Checklist [Work In Progress]

Due to issues on the Blu-Ray forum, a few months data was lost, thus resulting in my checklist being very out of date and various stuff missing, so I thought I'd start from scratch again with the checklist. Roll on Version 3 which will be updated below.

[MY FULL GAME REVIEW COMING SOON]

B

I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed this game. When I got the PS3, I saw people raving about the game that it was just a simple and fun game and they were not wrong! I managed to get the game for free when I got my PSN welcome back package, as they were offering that game as a free download that could be used aslong as you had the PS+ membership. I decided to take the splash and I’m glad that I did. At first, the game took a little while getting used to. I needed to understand the freeburn and other things, but once I grasped the basics of the game, the fun started to happen. I spent a lot of time playing online, as it seemed to be much more fun than the offline stuff.

I loved the controls and how tight they were and how it made you feel that you were going really fast, when you weren’t. The bikes are a nice addition to the game too and handled really well. I’ve never really played any bike games, but playing those made me want to try some out. I managed to get the platinum trophy after a few days gaming here and there, so it is quite easy. The only thing that needed to be done was to get the 100% of the game which is done via additional DLC. There’s a lot of trophies there to keep you going and even after the trophies, it’s a game that you’ll want to go back and play again and again.

C

D

F

There's not much to say about this game that hasn't been said. FIFA is the only football game to play on the PS3. For years through the PS1 and PS2, I've always favoured Pro Evolution soccer over the FIFA series, but playing FIFA 11 has changed my mind. When I got my PS3, I got this game free with it. After one quick match, I wasn't too keen and planned on selling it. I downloaded the latest pro evo demo and tried that and hated it even more than FIFA, so I decided to give FIFA another shot and I'm glad that I did.

I've lost track the amount of hours I've spent playing the game online. Both in ranked head to head matches and also as part of a virtual cup with PS3T members. I've also had a good share of matches with mates online too, and I can't really fault the game at all. There's always a few glitches that appear with these games and hacks that people find to cheat, but as a game overall this is the top of the pops. The platinum is very time consuming, so it's not a game to buy if you just want that, to get it, you'll have to enjoy playing the game, as the big mammath trophy is the 500 games with your virtual pro. Luckily enough, I had a great pro club where I could play numerous games online each night and actually have people on my team who would pass and this made the long slog not that tiring. When the platinum popped though, it felt worth it!

G

H

L

I was in two minds wether to buy this game or not. From various reviews that I read, most people said it was terrible and not worth playing, but mainly due to the graphics. For me, a good game doesn't have to look good, but has to play good, so I took the chance. Overall, I enjoyed the game and the battle system was great. You have to select certain body parts to attack and hit them in order to inflict the most damage, nothing like I'd ever come across before. The story was good too and bearable. It took me about 12 hours to complete the game and with that, I managed to get a platinum trophy too, as all of the trophies were story based and you got one for each boss you beat.

M

N

S

[SHAUN WHITE SKATEBOARDING TROPHY CARD COMING SOON]

T

U

W

I was a little disappointed at this game. Being a huge fan of wrestling since I was a child and always had the current wrestling game (Usually the Raw Vs Smackdown series), so I've become used to that series. But I decided to give Legends a go, due to the fact of the great roster and also the nostalgic old video sequences included before the matches etc. But once I popped the game in and started playing, I was thoroughly disappointed.

Being used to having the Smackdown move set in my brain for using analogue stick for moves etc, Legends completely throws this on its head and changes the controls, which are annoying to perform, to say the least. There was a lot of times I couldn't run, or perform a move, as the controls just wouldn't let me. But one thing that made up for it, was the video sequence compilations through the game which brought back some great wrestling memories and also introduced me to some memories I wasn't around to witness. Overall, it's an easy game for trophies which I managed to get them all in about 4 hours, but the gameplay is terrible along with the controls, so there's no wanting to re-play the game over and over, I'll stick to my Smackdown Vs Raw series, thank you.

As stated in previous reviews of games, I've always been a wrestling fan and also liked playing wrestling games, especially the Raw Vs Smackdown series. I've not watched wrestling on the TV for a while, so when I got the 2009/2010 Smackdown game I didn't know a lot of the people on the roster, but the storylines for those were interesting. The only thing I was disappointed in, was Edge storyline as I've never been a big fan of him. I got the game cheap from eBay and once I completed it, I had to get myself the next 2011 one when it came out, as I enjoyed it thoroughly. I really like the control system that's been upgraded since the original smackdown game series. I wasn't keen at first, but it grew on me and is so much better. The only trouble I had with the trophies, was the training arena where I had to do some reversals, as I only have once controller, so had to try to get the CPU to perform the moves before I could reverse them.

100% PSN game trophies:
    Below you can find a list of 100% PSN game trophies that I have have earned, all listed in alphabetical order. With each 100% trophy entry, I've also included my own personal review on the game (Difficulty, enjoyment etc).

[BACK TO THE FUTURE - EPISODE 1: IT'S ABOUT TIME]

Monthly stats breakdown:
    This is a list my main gaming statistics I make a note of each month since buying my PS3. The stats include my SEN level, amount of trophies I have earned, my PS3T forum rank and my Blu-Ray forum rank. This is a section so I can look back and see which months I was most active gaming and just see how I've been progressing from month to month over the years etc.

End of 05/2012 statistics: Level 15.75% | 01566 trophies | Rank 03,492 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 38
    End of 04/2012 statistics: Level 15.50% | 01546 trophies | Rank 03,492 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 38
    End of 03/2012 statistics: Level 15.31% | 01526 trophies | Rank 03,492 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 38
    End of 02/2012 statistics: Level 14.71% | 01371 trophies | Rank 03,852 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 43
    End of 01/2012 statistics: Level 14.16% | 01185 trophies | Rank 04,063 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 12/2011 statistics: Level 14.03% | 01137 trophies | Rank 03,853 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 11/2011 statistics: Level 13.89% | 01089 trophies | Rank 03,218 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 10/2011 statistics: Level 13.23% | 00940 trophies | Rank 03,380 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 49
    End of 09/2011 statistics: Level 13.09% | 00887 trophies | Rank 12,609 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 49
    End of 08/2011 statistics: Level 12.97% | 00842 trophies | Rank 12,965 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 07/2011 statistics: Level 12.63% | 00759 trophies | Rank 13,928 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 06/2011 statistics: Level 12.52% | 00714 trophies | Rank 13,755 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 46
    End of 05/2011 statistics: Level 10.75% | 00468 trophies | Rank 19,321 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 48
    End of 04/2011 statistics: Level 09.85% | 00400 trophies | Rank 20,589 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 85
    End of 03/2011 statistics: Level 07.65% | 00253 trophies | Rank 27,072 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 95
    End of 02/2011 statistics: Level 05.32% | 00202 trophies | Rank 29,072 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 95
    End of 01/2011 statistics: Level 05.20% | 00186 trophies | Rank 30,789 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 95
    End of 12/2010 statistics: Level 04.05% | 00102 trophies | Rank 31,248 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 99
    End of 11/2010 statistics: Level 02.65% | 00055 trophies | Rank 33,754 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 99
    End of 10/2010 statistics: Level 01.12% | 00029 trophies | Rank 42,157 | Blu-Ray forum ranking 99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl: 16.30% | Total trophies: 1,215 | 1,019 | 425 | 152 | 32

Games 100% completed: 40 | Total games played: 61 [78.5% trophies collected]

Last three platinums: Prison Break | NFS: Hot Pursuit | BTTF: The Game
    Last three game purchases: LA Noire | WWE 12 | Saw 2: Flesh And Blood

Trophy checklist last updated: 20th June 2012

Welcome to my Playstation 3 trophy checklist and game review thread. I hope this thread will benefit others looking for reviews of games that I have played and completed, or information regarding how hard it is to gain a platinum, or 100% for that game. My list is a constant work in progress and I usually update it at the end of every month, that is time permitting. Please feel free to leave comments in the thread if I've helped you out and also make suggestions on how I can improve the list.

My name is Keith and I'm a father of two, I have both a son and a daughter who'd mean the world to me. I live in the United Kingdom in a little place called County Durham. I'm a huge petrol head and have a interest in all things car related (Including video games, which is probably my favourite genre of games to play). I like all kinds of music, but I'm a sucker for bands like The Beatles and Fleetwood Mac, but I also like loads of other artists and genres excluding them. As you might have guessed from my about images, I'm a filmmaker and a photographer and I mainly use Canon equipment.

I've been a Playstation owner right from the PS1, but I only got round to buying a PS3 in October 2010. The goes goes for the PSP, I only bought one of those in early 2011. I've had a huge range of consoles since I was young, such as Sega Master System, Game Boy, N64, Dreamcast etc.

Personal trophy goals for 2012:
    Reach Playstation Network level 16: Currently lvl 16
    Reach rank 4,000 or higher on PS3T forum: Currently 3,309
    Obtain 2,500 trophies overall: Currently on 1,824 out of 2,500
    Reach rank 33,500 or higher on Yrgamrcrds.net: Currently 28,083
    Reach 40 on Blu-Ray forum leaderboard: Started out at 103, currently 38

96% - Band Hero - Just need 10-15 platinum challenges and that's it
    90% - GTA4 - Need to boost Wanted and get 100% in Gay Tony levels
    76% - Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - Only the DLC needed for 100%
    70% - Superstars V8 Racing - Need to complete on hard for platinum
    66% - Mirror's Edge - Need to complete time trials and speed runs only
    64% - Gran Turismo 5 - Borrowed game, but have given it back now
    52% - CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - Backlog game, barely started
    48% - The Beatles: Rock Band - Need to 5 Star songs on expert and solos
    22% - X Blades - Most of the game to be completed
    19% - Wipeout HD - Most of the game to be completed
    08% - God Of War 2 - Most of the game to be completed
    08% - The Sims 3 - Backlog game, barely started
    08% - WWE 12 - Backlog game, barely started
    07% - Ferrari Challenge - Backlog game, barely started
    04% - Ashes Cricket - Backlog game, barely started
    04% - Final Fantasy XIII - Backlog game, barely started
    04% - inFamous - Backlog game, barely started
    03% - Fallout 3: GOTY Edition - Backlog game, barely started
    00% - After Burner Climax - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - LA Noire - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - Prince Of Persia - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - PoP: The Sands Of Time - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - PoP: The Two Thrones - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - PoP: Warrior Within - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - Saw II: Flesh And Blood - Backlog game which I haven't started
    00% - Tetris - Backlog game which I haven't started

Below you can find a list of Platinum trophies and 100% PSN games that I have have earned, all listed in alphabetical order. With each Platinum trophy and 100% entry, I've also included my own personal review on the game which includes information on the game itself, how much I enjoyed it and the difficulty of it.

A

Time taken: 1 month, 10 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes, and 1 second.
    Jambo! AFRIKA! - Earned 3rd March at 5:32am.

Jambo, Jambo Afrika! Well, where can I start? Being a photographer myself, any game which revolves around photography is going to go well with me (Aslong as it's a good game, which this one was). The basic story of the game is that you're a wildlife photographer working in Afrika. You get your missions via e-mail from magazines etc, then you go out on Safari and take a picture of the animal required (And doing a specific action if needed, like feeding, fighting etc). The photography side is quite good, as you can choose your body, lens, aperture, shutter speed, ISO etc, which really makes me feel like I'm taking a photo, not just playing a game.

With the game being very slow paced, it's nice just to put it on a kick back and drive about in the fabulous landscapes of Afrika and just watch the animals/take photographs. Most of the trophies in the game are mission based, so overall the difficulty is very easy. The only issue that I found was sometimes I had no missions coming in on e-mail, so I had to take some pictures of more animals which I hadn't taken a picture for before, for a mission to appear. Because of this, there's no real story line to follow and sometimes I was left for a while wondering what to do next to spur on the next mission. There's a PDF mission guide out there which is a godsend too.

Last edited by Keith Fusco; 06-20-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Currently a work in progress. Luckily I had it saved elsewhere before the board when down. Shame it's a old, old version and missing lots of images/stats.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Updated some trophy images and added another two games to my platinum list.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Updated the list to included 2012 goals and current up-to-date stats.

The One and Only

This list is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice keep up the good work. Good luck on your other games
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Liking the layout and look of your checklist mate, keep up the good work

Nope, nothing

Nice checklist you've got going on Keith

You've got a nice layout, some cool stats and I like how much you've written about each game.

Keep it up

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    This list is awesome! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice keep up the good work. Good luck on your other games
    Cheers, I think I'm going to try to get more trophies in the games I've started, than start new games. Got a few in the backlog!

Quote Originally Posted by capers23 View Post
    Liking the layout and look of your checklist mate, keep up the good work
    Thanking you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice checklist you've got going on Keith

You've got a nice layout, some cool stats and I like how much you've written about each game.

Keep it up
    Cheers, I'm hoping to knock up reviews of the other games that I've completed soon, so the checklist will be complete and up-to-date.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Added some more images.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I cant believe i have never seen this cl before.For a wip this is pretty damn sweet.The layout is awesome,great descriptions and some sweet images too.I also really like the banner to,very cool.You also sound like your a busy and successful chap aswell as your wife and i would wish you all the best in your endeavours but it sounds like you dont need it lol.Nice cl mate and great collection of plats too.Keep up the great work.......whenever you get chance that is

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Nice work! Keep it up!

Sig by Bladia

Regional Manager of War

Awesome layout and nice checklist, with some good trophies to go with it. Btw that Hannah Montana banner

Beast Incarnate

Wow, excellent checklist so far. My first time spotting this list, but I'll be sure to check back regularly. Keep up the great work man

PRO Member

Nice checklist man! Keep it up!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Added another 5 images for the other 5 platinums I've gained since I last updated the checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I cant believe i have never seen this cl before.For a wip this is pretty damn sweet.The layout is awesome,great descriptions and some sweet images too.I also really like the banner to,very cool.You also sound like your a busy and successful chap aswell as your wife and i would wish you all the best in your endeavours but it sounds like you dont need it lol.Nice cl mate and great collection of plats too.Keep up the great work.......whenever you get chance that is
    Thank you very much. Yeah, I'm keeping very busy mate, sometimes too much busy at times haha. It got crazy last year, we shot a total of 15 weddings last year which ontop of having the kids was very tiring. Haha, yeah, I'm trying to work on the games that I've started and try to get them all up to 100%. For things like GTA4, it'll take a long while, but it'll be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Nice work! Keep it up!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Awesome layout and nice checklist, with some good trophies to go with it. Btw that Hannah Montana banner
    Cheers. I had to choose a good image for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Wow, excellent checklist so far. My first time spotting this list, but I'll be sure to check back regularly. Keep up the great work man
    Thanking you. I'll hopefully get time to write up all of the reviews etc and get it up-to-date, so it'll be easier to update.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice checklist man! Keep it up!
    Thanks man!

A plat a month!

Nice checklist man! The OCD part of me loves the last part, the breakdown by month/stats update.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice start to your checklist, mate - well done on scoring the Dead Nation and Brutal Legend plats!

Good luck with your future plats!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Nice checklist man! The OCD part of me loves the last part, the breakdown by month/stats update.
    Thanks.

Haha, I must be the same as you mate. I didn't do it for the first 5 months or so, then I actually went back and tried to get all of the stats and as accurate as possible too! It's easy work doing it at the end of each month now though that the stats breakdown is up-to-date.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Nice start to your checklist, mate - well done on scoring the Dead Nation and Brutal Legend plats!

Good luck with your future plats!
    Cheers. I'm hoping to get my Grand Theft Auto 4 platinum very soon too, but that long, long slog for the Wanted trophy is slightly depressing.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Updated to show this month's stats.

Got three new platinums this month, LittleBigPlanet, Split/Second and Assassin's Creed II.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast