Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Outstandind's 2013 trophy list

This is a discussion on Outstandind's 2013 trophy list within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Raven NEVER!!... and thanks. Seriously though, I should finally be slowing down a little, unless I blow ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    NEVER!!...

and thanks.

Seriously though, I should finally be slowing down a little, unless I blow through Bioshock Infinite. I'm debating starting that or finishing up Sly 3 first.
    whatever takes longer

Either way... ill have a new platinum this weekend

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Nice work Raven. I'm hoping to pick up another 4 plats myself by the end of the month.
    Me 2. BRING IT ON.

Nice work on Boob Raider

Lvl 6 - Silver

NEW PLATINUM TROPHY

TOMB RAIDER!!

Mixed feelings about this one. Excellent campaign; phenomenal graphics, interesting story (albeit weak side characters) and enjoyable gameplay. Would give this experience an 8/10. On the other hand you've got an atrocious multiplayer mode. Laggy as fuck, bad lobby system and generally mediocre, exploitable gameplay. Several matches were just a bunch of assholes rolling around til you run out of ammo and then they kill you as you reload. Or try to. You can just start rolling around and easily escape yourself Had some cool weather effects on some stages (such as a sandstorm that blows in at random to obscure visibility) but when the gameplay itself kinda sucks it doesn't really help. The multiplayer gets a 3/10. Unplayable but there's a few nice ideas.

Trophies... SP are very easy. Multiplayer are very easy. SP is just your standard collect/upgrade everything plus some miscellaneous kill x with y. Multiplayer has a few of those misc. trophies as well, plus a 15 hour grind to reach lvl 60 and purchase all costumes/weapon upgrades. Very shitty. Fuck you MP trophies, you all suck!

So overall SP is great but the platinum trophy is a boring grind.
    Another great game, bogged down by pointless Multiplayer trophies. Why can't developers just put in a multiplayer mode that doesn't require you to earn trophies like Dead Space 2 or follow Uncharted 2's example, which was essentially there to let players get a feel for online and let the players try it and decide if they want to play more or get the two easy trophies.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 7 - Gold

lol yes. Even though they've drastically reduced in size they're still pretty huge if you take a good look at them.
    Ill just stick to real boobs, lol.

But yeah another sp series wrecked by MP.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I thought LEGO LOTR vita was like a crossbuy sort of thing with the PS3 version. Instead I wound up with a piece of shit mini version of the game.

Toggle Spoiler

All the LEGO games for Vita are all ports from the DS versions.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Damn. I didn't realise this at the time lol.

The gameplay in Bree is completely retarded. So you rock up, stay at the inn and meet up with Aragorn. But uh oh those Ring Wraiths or whatever are here! So it spawns the map (about 30 secs to run from one side to the other) and at each entrance a Ringwraith just sits there blocking your path. That's it. So what do you need to do? Aragorn needs a box, a shirt and a flower pot! So you look for those, find them and then finish the level. What the hell.
    Sounds amazing ; ill still get it eventually... Since there aren't much Vita games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well I'm only an hour in and does seem ok I guess, but I wouldn't really recommend it. Will have to see what the rest of the game has in store first before I come to a conclusion though.

I can think of plenty of better Vita titles in any case. There's a few new games coming out soon that you should keep an eye on as well. I'm looking forward to Soul Sacrifice and Draw Slasher atm. Probably getting Guacamelee! as soon as I can finish off LBP and delete it from my memory stick thing.
    May get them soon. But i don't wanna buy anything, since i don't know what PS Plus has in store. Plus my Vita backlog is pretty heavy at the moment.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hmm. PS Plus has had some good stuff lately. Maybe I should sign up.
    You really should have by now.

Deathless Destroyer

Congrats with the LBP multiplayer trophy! You've got quite a collection.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

I suppose I should get around to starting LBP one of these days. Not really worried about the servers as it's online is such a primary part of it. Congrats on the 50 plays trophy though.

PRO Member

As a PPS member I'm only allowed to have 5 games started at once or I'm kicked from the group, so for the most part it's either play a game start to finish or not at all. I have two games that are gonna take me forever in GTA IV and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. I accidentally started Zombie Driver HD and am playing through Sly 3 at the moment. That means I only have one slot left if another game I really want to play comes up. I've been working on cleaning up my list but it's been slow going lately.

PRO Member

cant you just be like PS: PPS don't count this one ok guys? thanks xoxo
    They don't even let you in anymore if you use the PS3/VITA crossover exploit to get a 2nd free platinum trophy. I kinda doubt they'd go for it. Lol

PRO Member

What's PPS anyway?
    PPS stands for Perfect Platinum Streak. If a game has a platinum trophy and you start the game you have to finish it or you're out of the group. You're allowed to have 5 games started at the same time and there's no time requirement for how long a game can take you. You just have to intend to finish the game. If a member decides to never go back to a game that they don't have the plat for, then most of them voluntarilly leave the group. There are exceptions that the group has made for trophies that glitched out on a few members and they don't hold impossible plats against you if it's do to online server closings but other than that you have to stay at 5 or fewer open games.

The group doesn't care about 100% completion of non-plat games and you don't have to buy all the DLC for every plat you get to get that percentage up to 100 either, although some members do try to have clean lists with nothing but 100% completion on all games. It's a pretty good group to join if you're anal retentive.

Lvl 7 - Gold

They don't even let you in anymore if you use the PS3/VITA crossover exploit to get a 2nd free platinum trophy. I kinda doubt they'd go for it. Lol
    well, ill never be there again lol. Its not even cheating.

Nice work on the new platinum Outstandid. That was such a boring grind, ive got 5 SP races left till plat which i am cleaning up now.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    well, ill never be there again lol. Its not even cheating.
    You're still good. It's anybody who does it after the day we voted on that policy. If you did it before March 7th 2013 you're still ok.

PRO Member

It's mainly because inside the group forum we have our own leaderboard that the group leader keeps track of. A plat you can earn by just copying a save file is an unearned plat. It's not in the spirit of the group.

Lvl 7 - Gold

You're still good. It's anybody who does it after the day we voted on that policy. If you did it before March 7th 2013 you're still ok.
    Well i am gonna do it for Sound Shapes and Sly 4 anyway,

ohh btw Out. Ive gotten 15 plats this year already.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Damn! Just when I thought I was catching up. By the way are you sure about your Asphalt: Injection time? 40 hours doesn't sound right man.
    Yupp sure am. The SP took a while for me, since it bored me very easily.

Lvl 7 - Gold

You must have fucked up a lot of stages. Try Ritalin or something for increased focus.
    Nope, lol. Maybe i am exaggerating, i didn't have to retry much races. But there was a fucking lot.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on both of your recent 's!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast