Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Outstandind's 2013 trophy list

This is a discussion on Outstandind's 2013 trophy list within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; i wont skip it, just waiting for some time so i can push true the annoyance the minigames give me....

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i wont skip it, just waiting for some time so i can push true the annoyance the minigames give me.
    -
    -

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Crysis 3 plat dude

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah the MP trophies were a bitch. Not hard at all, just luck based at times. I had fun with the MP, but it is full of cheap and glitchy deaths.

I still think the SP for Crysis 2 is much much much better.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

gratz m8! and so fun to see ur doing rocketbirds, cool game right? also the music they use is actually pretty cool!
    -
    -

Lvl 7 - Gold

isnt Ryse a exclusive anyway for XBOX DONE?

Rocketbirds was fun for the PS3, i still need to platinum both versions. Maybe one day down the track

Deathless Destroyer

There is an easy way to fix the double spoiler-tags in your Checklist, just tell me how you set up the spoiler and I can fix it for you. Looking forward to your eventual 50th !
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Caved and pre-ordered 'The Last of Us' about 5 minutes before its release. Good stuff. Should arrive in 1.5-2 weeks.

On another note, fucking UK is raising their prices lol. Well at least the import-to-Aus store that I use. Popular games like TLOU are selling for like $67 instead of $59. Nothing I can do since Australia charges $90+ but fuck man! Thought you were better than that UK.

Might have to start waiting for heavy price drops. But this stuff is just too damn good! GTA V, Watch Dogs, AC IV. PS4! Xbone! too many games.
    do you use ozgameshop?

TLOU is a amazing game, but the plat requires 3 playthroughs and 200+ online matches.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on finally getting that trophy! It sucks you had to play 10+ extra hours to get it but I'm glad to hear at least that it didn't take you 6 playthroughs like you were telling me it took some people. Thx again for the tips!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 7 - Gold

200+ online games, what the fuck!? Is it for that Factions one, building up your clan or whatever to 40 people? How does that work exactly?

---

yep I do use ozgameshop lol. They're great as long as you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for your game to arrive.

---

Just completed my second attempt at the Shadow Ranger trophy in Metro: Last Light. What this involves is playing through the entire game without killing a single human being with the exception of some asshole right at the end of the game. This was my second attempt and my game froze during the ending cutscene. Loaded it back up, didn't get the trophy. Will have to start over.
    Yupp. After every match of 4 v 4 [like Uncharted i am guessing] you have this little mini game of survivors. They build more the more times you win or something and you gotta keep them all alive with supplies, most will die. But if all die you will have to start the grind again [96 for each side]

Lvl 7 - Gold

Shadow Ranger finally popped... the trophy concept is interesting but the implementation was horrible. A lot of people are having trouble with this one, and not because it's difficult to go the entire game without killing any body. The problem lies with unclear boundaries and probable glitching.
    Yupp, it took me 3 playthroughs, but by now i could play through the game without even looking at the screen :p

I still have a 4th playthrough for clean up, and ozgameshop is amazing. I always use it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on finally getting that trophy! It sucks you had to play 10+ extra hours to get it but I'm glad to hear at least that it didn't take you 6 playthroughs like you were telling me it took some people. Thx again for the tips!
    You could speed run through it in like 4-5 hours.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm sure she knows, probably. I was telling her earlier that it took 2 playthroughs longer than it should have. Easily 10 hours of game time.

So currently I have beaten the game 4 times, with 1 more for cleanup of the regular trophies and 1 more for the DLC Ranger Hardcore mode.
    Shadow Ranger is easy with Ranger Hardcore.

Lvl 7 - Gold

You mean impossible? I'd doubt you'd even be able to survive the chase on anything above easy.
    The guide i used, he beat it on Ranger Hardcore while doing Shadow Ranger.

Lvl 7 - Gold

NEW PLATINUM TROPHY

Metro: Last Light!!

Fine game, I'd give it an 8/10 personally because I appreciate some of the attention to detail, the somewhat-chilling atmosphere and the stealth stuff. It's probably more like a 6 or 7/10 though to the average person.

The story is a bit of a mess... barebones NPCs crossed with a mute protagonist who isn't really mute because he narrates between stages, and a conflict between the Communists and the mutants and the Nazis and the "Polis" (police?) rangers. It generally works quite well as you bounce from plot point to plot point, but at times I felt that this world the story is being told in was just complete nonsense in a lot of ways. On the other hand, the lifestyle of these characters really does draw you in. You won't like the NPCs at all (except for the protagonist who really does shine during the narration despite being a fucking mute everywhere else and except for maybe Pavel, an awesome character with some pretty dark intentions. So yeah, while it is kind of a mess, it's still a highlight.

Gameplay... standard first person stuff. You're only unique weapons are the Helsing, which is basically a crossbow anyway, and an air-pump rifle that shoots little ball-shaped bullets... it's complete rubbish though lol. There is also a major emphasis on stealth in this game, and you will regularly be placed in huge rooms full of guys trying to figure out where to go and how to get there safely. It's good stuff and it works. Sometimes you even get to go outside into ruined Moscow I think it was.. up there you'll be up against really boring mutant enemies but some great environments with a heap of stuff to explore.

Trophies: 0/10. No creativity whatsoever, no challenge, nothing. It does encourage you to fully explore the game and that's nice enough. One of the longest trophies in the game happens to be glitched, so you're likely to spend at least 2 playthroughs trying to get this thing, sometimes many more.
    Good work mate and nice read

I shall clean up my platinum after my first playthrough of TLOU.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Metro: Last Light platinum dude

Lvl 7 - Gold

Thanks guys. I will probably be doing the DLC over the next couple of weeks plus I've also purchased the Season Pass for the 3 or 4 planned DLC packs coming later in the year. Really interested to see what they have in store as well as which ending they are going to use as canon, because there are HUGE implications for the story in either case.

Just imagine the shitstorm if the bad ending is true!

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Toggle Spoiler

I might see if I can pick up the book just to see how the fuck it even works. I assume Artyom isn't a mute in the books? Who knows!

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Gratz mate!! whats next?
    -
    -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Either Rocketbirds or Remember Me.

I'm working on Silent Hill: Book of Memories too as well but it's a hell of a long one.

Actually the order is likely to be

1. Rocketbirds
    2. Remember Me
    3. LEGO Batman 2
    4. Dokuro
    ??? Silent Hill
    ??? The Last of Us
    sounds good

for me its gonna be god of war ascension, up, toy story mania.. dunno wich order but gonna start of with god of war i guess
    -
    -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

dunno, havent played it jet
    -
    -

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast