Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Outstandind's 2013 trophy list

This is a discussion on Outstandind's 2013 trophy list within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Outstandind Well I'm going by this: Metro: Last Light is a video game that is considered the ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Well I'm going by this:

Metro: Last Light is a video game that is considered the more direct sequel to Metro 2033, and was released in 2013. It is not based on Metro 2034, because the developers felt it was less fit for a game than the original book. Glukhovsky helped to write the story and dialogue for the game. He realised that the story he wrote for the game was too big, so instead he is planning to publish the whole story in a new book. The new book will be called Metro 2035.[5] ~ delicious wikipedia obviously

If this is accurate, that's awesome. My biggest gripe with this game was that the story seemed a little rushed (reflected in 2 dimensional characters and sort of an on-rails *rush*rush*rush* experience.

Toggle Spoiler

Ahh that makes more sense now. We shall see what they will do.

Toggle Spoiler

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the Metro: Last Light , Outstandind! I enjoyed reading your comments on it. It sounds like a good game, but not quite as good as I was expecting. Still though, I'm looking forward to playing it soon. Not sure which order I'll be playing it in yet as I have a lot to work on right now. Good luck on whatever plat you go after next!

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    You could speed run through it in like 4-5 hours.
    Okay, that's good to know. Hopefully when I go after it I won't have it glitch on me. Outstandind gave me some tips, so hopefully I can avoid any glitching.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quite the fine looking checklist! Sorry to hear about the dropped games. I too feel your pain for games that want you to do things the game itself just won't do. I've run into a lot of this with Shadow of the Colossus.

Synthwave <3

DROPPED:

LittleBigPlanet Vita
    Gravity Rush DLC
    LBP is just not worth the effort at this point, for two reasons. First, it's too difficult to organise a solid group of boosting partners. One trophy requires you to win matches against 3 other players. Can't find that many people at any one time, though I could certainly try harder if I wanted to. Another trophy requires you to find a collectible item within a stage that requires you to complete an obstacle course without dying too many times before you even have a shot of working together to catch the item. Oh and you're on a time limit because a bulldozer thing is chasing you. Doable, if it wasn't for the insane amount of lag. The vita just cannot seem to handle online multiplayer. Sorry.

The second reason is you also need to stay active in 'create' mode for a full 24 hours. This is such a tedious task I can't even bring myself to stick with it while watching a movie or something. So fuck it, LittleBigPlanet is DONE. Their trophies are complete shit and I've done well to make it to 86%.

Gravity Rush DLC... all I have left is to gold rank 3 more challenges. But... they're boring and the controls don't work very well. I've completed difficult tasks in the past, such as gold ranking most of the challenges in Jak 2, but I'm fed up with challenges that are focused around clunky control schemes. To me it says "yes we know the controls are balls, so fuck you here's a challenge highlights all the problems we have and turns it up to 11."

Well so be it. I made a mistake purchasing this mediocre game and I will not be picking up the sequel.

I will however be trying out the LBP Vita DLC since I've already purchased it. Their trophies might be unplayable nonsense but their singleplayer content was very, very good and highly recommended to any fan of 2d platformers.
    Aww, that sucks that you feel that way about it Outstandind. I can understand how you feel though as I had a lot of problems with the online when I played LBPV too. I was hoping they would've had all that fixed by now with the patches they put out but I guess that isn't the case. If you change your mind and want some help with that 4 player online trophy let me know as I'd be happy to help and I'm sure I could get 1 or 2 other people to help out. It isn't too hard if you can get a party together and just replay a short, easy level over and over. Also, I'm not sure what level you're talking about that you need the collectible for but I could try to help with that too.

As for the Create trophy I believe there is a way you can cheat to get this. A friend of mine told me he laid his Vita power cord on top of the screen so the game thought he was doing something and he was able to get it. I'm not positive about how to do it but it might say something about it on the guide on here.

I hope you enjoy the LBPV dlc. It's a lot of fun and I actually need to get back to it as I only have a few trophies left to get.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 3 - Bronze

to bad mate, i got LBP aswell waiting to play in some time so if you need me to put it in to help online im willing to do that for u
    -
    -

Lvl 7 - Gold

yeah well, i think LBP is overrated, gets boring quickly, and the VITA version was gonna be something that was nothing new and just a fail.

and Gravity Rush is one of the worst fucking games in history. Fuck even spending another second of my life on that POS after that shitty ass platinum.

PRO Member

Ill join But i have 88

Synthwave <3

Oh sorry Bnecker717, completely missed this when I was reading through the thread. The stage I was struggling with was Appetite for Metal, the one where you are being chased by a big metal dragon or something. We tried to get this one for about an hour and a half and it just wasn't happening lol. We couldn't even reach the bubble without running out of lives, which = starting over from the beginning.
    No problem. Okay, I know which stage you're talking about. That really sucks. Well, if you wanna give it another shot I'd be willing to help. The problems I had with mp on that game weren't really lag, it was just being unable to connect to friends. Some days I could connect right away and some days I couldn't connect to certain people at all. I wish Media Molecule would have made the game. I feel like they would've done a better job of fixing the mp. LBP Karting wasn't made by them either and the mp on there is messed up too.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well I haven't played anything else in the series but the presentation, humor and variety in the level design impressed me quite a bit. The music was great too. The stickers and character create stuff is kind of worthless but everything else was very nicely done imo.

and lol @ gravity rush. It certainly wasn't that bad. In fact if you fix the controls, flesh out the characters and stick in some side-content you could easily bring this game back up to a 7, 8 or 9 out of 10.

The teams working on the music and level design did an excellent job. The guy writing the overall plot did a great job. The assholes that wrote the characters/dialogue, designed the gameplay and invented the DLC should be fired and quietly lynched 'round the back of the building.
    No, everything about GR sucked massive balls :p

I'm on 20 btw

Lvl 7 - Gold

K I've updated the list. Gazlad is currently on top since he picked up #20 a day in advance, SG.
    I'm gonna have to bring the big guns out, lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

-
    -

Lvl 3 - Bronze

im not, want to get the most of the games i currently have done first
    -
    -

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'll be buying my PS4 day 1, but I will still be working on my PS3 backlog

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! Hope you enjoy Legends of Chima whenever you get it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wish they'd just get it over with before ps4 launch lol. Lightning Returns and South Park won't even be out til next year, and in the meantime we've still got GTA V, Beyond: Two Souls, Rayman () and a bunch of other stuff coming out all around the same time.

They've definitely saturated the market this year and I can't quite tell yet whether that's a good thing or not. Ah well.

You'll be working on your backlog until the end of time, dude. I've seen it! You're totally fucked. Might as well skip the next-gen, you're done.
    Wait, South Park is delayed????

Fucking hell no. My dog Kenny will not be happy! Those bastards!!!

Mate, my backlog will be done 1 day, I fucking tell ya, lol. I've bought 98% of every PS3 game I wanted, lol.

Watch by the end of the year, you and the rest of the people of the leaderboard will be all 50 plats behind me and my backlog will nearly be done!! HAHA

Congrats on the new platinum buddy , i finally got back into touching my vita in my sexually gaming ways

I have LEGO BATTY 2 for my PS3, so I will play that beauty SOON.

Lvl 7 - Gold

It will be released this year, they were nearly done with the game when Ubisoft bought the rights

Lvl 3 - Bronze

gratz mate!
    -
    -

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing Lego Batman 2! I need to get into those games sometime. I started Lego Harry Potter, but had to return it to Gamefly at the time to get something else out.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the LEGO Batman 2 plat dude

Synthwave <3

Hey Outstandind, I forgot to let you know that I got two more plats you can add under my name in the competition. I just got Virtue's Last Reward (EU) and Wonderbook Diggs Nightcrawler.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast