Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx Latest Update 09.30.13 Cid's Latest Conquista - 1st platinum The game was rated moderate at our ...

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Latest Update 09.30.13

Cid's Latest Conquista - 1st platinum

The game was rated moderate at our sister site but I go with easy, cause all you have to do is just do each episode and after each chapter is complete you get the trophy, could easily finish this in one sitting but I like to take my time playing games don't like to rush through them. But the story is good, this one is the version and it was cool how it used all the functions of the vita to play the game. Each decision you make, each comment you choose the game is tailored based on that. I got this game as a bundle with the vita so it also came with the 400 DAYS DLC, so I will play that later as I want to get back to GTA V since I have played it for a few hours now. I am not a fan of zombie/horror games but this game is mild in zombie violence

Wait, you say you got the bundle? I got the bundle too and I don't recall the DLC being included.

PRO Member

Congrats on your first Vita plat!. It's an awesome game so extra congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Wait, you say you got the bundle? I got the bundle too and I don't recall the DLC being included.
    Yeah all Vita versions include the DLC, you might wanna check again.

A plat a month!

Congrats on The Walking Dead. I'm considering a Vita, is it worth it?

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Krysta91 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat for The Walking Dead

Krysta, thanks buddy and I am glad that you ACED your quest! That's so glad its finally over! + thank you for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by missdreamer View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead plat.

missdreamer, thank you but you still beat me since you have the PS3 + Vita 's for the game! lol + thank you for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

Hitman, yeah man we got the same bundle and all you need to do is once Episode 5 is done just touch the arrow to the right and the 400 days DLC is there waiting to be played! Like Jesus, said its included in the bundle so that means a few more trophies to get 100% on the game!
    Thanks for the cl visit amigo + DALE CON TODO!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on your first Vita plat!. It's an awesome game so extra congrats.

Yeah all Vita versions include the DLC, you might wanna check again.

annare41, thanks amigo and you right about the DLC for the version of the game it's part of the deal!

Thanks for the cl visit + DALE CON TODO!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead. I'm considering a Vita, is it worth it?

wandarer, thanks man, and IF you decide to get a its totally worth it! It has a future with PS4 which is nice, you can remote play with it start playing a game on PS3 and switch to the not all games but some have that function, you can also cross play a game which means if you buy a vita version you get the PS3 versions what does that say well you can in some games get 2 for the price of one sweet and if you have PS+ you get tons + tons for free games for it too! Not a bad deal man, I waited for price drop and pulled the trigger on it!

Good luck if you get it man! + thanks for the cl visit!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

First time stopping by here, Nice Cl you got here dude . Keep up the good work and congrats on the Walking dead .

Deathless Destroyer

Congrats on TWD for the PSVita!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Yeah man, congrats on your first Viat plat mate, very well done. I love my Vita, it's one of the best things I have ever bought....ever! Do you have any other games in mind to try for the Vita or are you just going to go back to GTA V for a bit?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    First time stopping by here, Nice Cl you got here dude . Keep up the good work and congrats on the Walking dead .

Anime12345, thanks for the kind words, and for the congrats it was a fun game to play! + thanks for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Congrats on TWD for the PSVita!

Encorporeus, glad to see that you are playing again camarada!, and for the congrats, well keep me posted on your Gran Project! + thanks for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Yeah man, congrats on your first Viat plat mate, very well done. I love my Vita, it's one of the best things I have ever bought....ever! Do you have any other games in mind to try for the Vita or are you just going to go back to GTA V for a bit?

john3007, well you are right on on loving the no doubt! , ATM I am playing a few games that are free for vita, and yes you are correct trying to get back to playing GTA V now and with MP issues well there is much to do in Los Santos to keep me busy! + thanks again for the cl visit friend!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hey bro, congrats on the walking dead plat! Sounds like you are digging the vita. I was thinking about getting one around the holidays, is it a good deal? ok buddy keep it going. Los Santos awaits

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by geobru View Post
    Hey bro, congrats on the walking dead plat! Sounds like you are digging the vita. I was thinking about getting one around the holidays, is it a good deal? ok buddy keep it going. Los Santos awaits

geobru, thanks dude! , yeah get the when there is a price drop, around the holidays sounds like a plan man!

Yeah commish, see ya soon in Los Santos man, da crew is getting ready to get a piece of the pie! + thanks for the cl visit man!

Deathless Destroyer

You better not be slouching in any more strip clubs in GTA xEl, I caught you once - I don't want to see u there ever again

What happened to GT5? I thought you were into it for ages - did it just get too hard for you or did you have an expensive racing wheel to play it that stopped working (like me)?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Venire, Videre, Vince

You better not be slouching in any more strip clubs in GTA xEl, I caught you once - I don't want to see u there ever again

What happened to GT5? I thought you were into it for ages - did it just get too hard for you or did you have an expensive racing wheel to play it that stopped working (like me)?
    Haha at least you have an idea what you will be able to do with PS4! I know you will hit that SHARE BUTTON tons of times camarada!

Toggle Spoiler

Encorporeus, I am draggin my feet on GT5 playing it at a snail's pace, just need to play it more, + no I never bought a racing wheel for it! Sorry yours went kaput man, but good to see you gaming again friend, good luck on your next + thanks for the cl visit amigo!

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Haha at least you have an idea what you will be able to do with PS4! I know you will hit that SHARE BUTTON tons of times camarada!

Toggle Spoiler

Encorporeus, I am draggin my feet on GT5 playing it at a snail's pace, just need to play it more, + no I never bought a racing wheel for it! Sorry yours went kaput man, but good to see you gaming again friend, good luck on your next + thanks for the cl visit amigo!
    I think pressing the share button "a lot of times" is an understatement. A better guess would be every time I turn on the PS4 to do anything (mainly so I can watch myself play a game which is what I've always wanted to do haha)

I'm done with PS3 - the only PS3 game I want to get is The Last of Us, which I can just get via the PS4's Gaikai tech whenever it becomes available. Probably be better looking visually as well. I've already packed my PS3 away to give away so you won't see me online until next year hahahaha.

And remember xEl, no more strip clubs - I'm watching you with a phone I borrowed off Aiden Pierce, that hacker guy who's going to be in Watch_Dogs.

Venire, Videre, Vince

I think pressing the share button "a lot of times" is an understatement. A better guess would be every time I turn on the PS4 to do anything (mainly so I can watch myself play a game which is what I've always wanted to do haha)

I'm done with PS3 - the only PS3 game I want to get is The Last of Us, which I can just get via the PS4's Gaikai tech whenever it becomes available. Probably be better looking visually as well. I've already packed my PS3 away to give away so you won't see me online until next year hahahaha.

And remember xEl, no more strip clubs - I'm watching you with a phone I borrowed off Aiden Pierce, that hacker guy who's going to be in Watch_Dogs.
    I have to say that sucks that you won't play your PS3 again, have fun with PS4 when you get it amigo.
    Have fun in Italia camarada!
    Good luck on your studies!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Deathless Destroyer

Nine trophies already!? Congrats xEl! I'd probably have 5 by now if I was still using my PS3 and trophies didn't glitch for Crysis 2 [did get the ridiculous MP trophy for it recently though (Get to max MP rank by killing 7000 players or so) but it's not updating to show it ]

I blame the fact that a lot of the games I own don't have trophy support seeing as trophy support was introduced in 2009 or something

Venire, Videre, Vince

Nine trophies already!? Congrats xEl! I'd probably have 5 by now if I was still using my PS3 and trophies didn't glitch for Crysis 2 [did get the ridiculous MP trophy for it recently though (Get to max MP rank by killing 7000 players or so) but it's not updating to show it ]

I blame the fact that a lot of the games I own don't have trophy support seeing as trophy support was introduced in 2009 or something

Thanks amigo, did you get your PS4 yet?

Well at least your new project will be related to your PS4 gaming adventures good luck with that + thanks for the cl visit!

Having fun with the though and with so many games to play on PS3 it will be awhile before I get PS4

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad to hear your enjoying the Vita still my friend. I play on it more than I do my Ps3 atm, but that'll change when I start MGR: Revengence . I am also the same as you, I too have loads of stuff to play on my Vita and Ps3 so I won't be bothering with a Ps4 and plus I can't afford it :p

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Deathless Destroyer

PS4 releases today where I'm currently @ so I'm going to pass and take a look at it, though I won't buy it until January on the way back.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad to hear your enjoying the Vita still my friend. I play on it more than I do my Ps3 atm, but that'll change when I start MGR: Revengence . I am also the same as you, I too have loads of stuff to play on my Vita and Ps3 so I won't be bothering with a Ps4 and plus I can't afford it :p

Yeah, I know what you mean man, have to go back and finish cleaning up some unfinished games, and with the free vita games I have a few I keep playing cause they are so much fun. thanks for the cl visit friend!

PS4 releases today where I'm currently @ so I'm going to pass and take a look at it, though I won't buy it until January on the way back.
    Oh snap, hopefully you were able to play it at the store you was browsing at camarada!,

thanks for the cl visit!

Cid's Latest Conquista: 2nd

Guacamelee! Platinum trophy
    Your luchador mask is in the mail

I got the game on a price drop, and had fun playing this game, did two playthroughs since I enjoyed it the first time. There was a good amount of humor in this game and if you understand Spanish well what they say in Spanish is even MORE funnier. Nothing really hard about the game in hard mode just took a few tries to get past certain areas and the boss fights. The other thing about this game is the platform jumping I can say that the orb in Sierra Mountains was the one that really took me a few tries to pass it, since the platforms were shifting from left to right but aside from that really can say this is one of my fav games.

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on the Guacamelee plat!!! I've been wanting to play that game for some time now, after hearing how much you like it maybe I finally will.
    10 plats now, woo hoo that's so awesome Keep up the great work buddy.
    More importantly......Happy Birthday!!!!!
    Sig by Pancake Model

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast