Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Oh yeah congrats on the guacamelee plat! I would also like to wish you a happy birthday bro, I hope ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Oh yeah congrats on the guacamelee plat! I would also like to wish you a happy birthday bro, I hope you have a fantastic day!

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats on the Guacamelee plat .

Retired...

Congrats on reached 10th plats! What a day in your life!

LET THE CELEBRATION BEGINS!!!!!!! HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on the Guacamelee plat!!! I've been wanting to play that game for some time now, after hearing how much you like it maybe I finally will.
    10 plats now, woo hoo that's so awesome Keep up the great work buddy.
    More importantly......Happy Birthday!!!!!

meliz, thank so much for the greeting and the congrats well if you play it you should enjoy it very much!

thanks for the cl visit and as always much appreciate all your help too! Always a blast to play some online with you + geo!

Quote Originally Posted by geobru View Post
    Oh yeah congrats on the guacamelee plat! I would also like to wish you a happy birthday bro, I hope you have a fantastic day!

geobru, thanks bro for the wishes and the cl visit, until next time we play online bro keep up the good work + good luck as you are close to another soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    Congrats on the Guacamelee plat .

Anime12345, thank you very much and for the cl visit, Keep up the good work + good luck on your next

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on reached 10th plats! What a day in your life!

LET THE CELEBRATION BEGINS!!!!!!! HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Smashguy, thanks dude, well 10 plats was a goal for me this year that i reached so I am happy with that lol

thanks for the greeting and well wishes man! Good luck on your next

PRO Member

Happy belated birthday man! Hope it was a good one!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Happy belated birthday man! Hope it was a good one!
    Heck yeah dude thanks for the cl visit + well wishes!

Deathless Destroyer

Hey Jimmy (wow I haven't been here in ages!)Liking the few improvements you've made to your amazing CL - looking fresh-ish! You should probably make a start on your opinions for all your games As for my CL, well, tbh i haven't actually started on my new one yet hahah! You're going to have to wait another month or 4 before you can see it A couple weeks ago I did take a look at the PS4 that was in a shop for the first time, and I ended up getting stuck to it for 45 mins or so! Getting it soon whenever I get back to Aus, so should be good! Good luck with all the games you're hoping to - keep me up to date with the progress camarada!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Hey Jimmy (wow I haven't been here in ages!)Liking the few improvements you've made to your amazing CL - looking fresh-ish! You should probably make a start on your opinions for all your games As for my CL, well, tbh i haven't actually started on my new one yet hahah! You're going to have to wait another month or 4 before you can see it A couple weeks ago I did take a look at the PS4 that was in a shop for the first time, and I ended up getting stuck to it for 45 mins or so! Getting it soon whenever I get back to Aus, so should be good! Good luck with all the games you're hoping to - keep me up to date with the progress camarada!

Hi Jordan, dang this month has started with a bang, and it looks like when you return down under you will finally get your hands on a PS4 nice amigo. Well you have made 2 great CL and still waiting on your newest installment like you say will be a few months down the road but no biggie, I know you will do an excellent job when you do start on it.

Thanks for the greetings amigo, I know u pumped up for Watch Dogs + PS4 so enjoy it and good luck with your studies, thanks again for stopping by and for the cl visit camarada!

ATM I am just doing some cleanup on a few unfinished games, I am so close to another soon!

Deathless Destroyer

Was my birthday last week which was awesome - had 3 cakes (yep, one isn't enough for me XD)

Not entirely sure whether to get Watch_Dogs whenever Ubi decides to finally release it for the PS4 or for my soon-to-be-built computer as I read you can get new games for $3 or something via Steam but if I get it for PS4 I'd be able to play it on my projector display (but console games are ridiculously expensive in Australia to the point I wait ages for the price to go down to $20 or something...but I don't want to wait to play Watch_Dogs ) Maybe I should just get two copies haha!

Good luck with whatever games you've got left and don't play GTA too much hahaha. I don't know what's up with my PSN account, it says I have no trophies for it when it said I had 400 or something when i synced it in November! My precious trophies are gone! I spent 70 full hours just for 1 trophy and it doesn''t show it, and I tried syncing it online but I apparently have no new trophies, so idk.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Venire, Videre, Vince

Well hopefully you don't have to wait that long amigo, good luck. 3 cakes wow thats nice hope you had a blast on your birthday man!

Yeah for some reason your trophies don't show, but I still see them when I check your profile at PS3 friends list... really weird like you say.

Thanks for stopping by and for the cl visit camarada!

Almost done with GTA V just have to do the collectibles left.....lol!

If you were to use your projector display with the PS4 that would be

Minor Updates

Small update - Updated trophy stats (01.13.14)

CL Milestone - CL is 1 year old! (02.11.14)

So close to my 1000th trophy milestone (03.07.14)

Next will be Grand Theft Auto V (03.16.14)
    Last edited by xEl_Cidx; 03-16-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Update

Cid's Latest Conquista

Game Rating: Extreme at our sister site but I go with Hard

Special thanks:

I want to thank meliz, geobru, andrew2998, Salvatruco_89, x_XFade2blackX_x, and Xx_EL_LaRa_xX for help in boosting MP trophies

Gotta give mad props to my crew (we played at least once on GTA: Online repping da crew colors)

Go BOOM

meliz
    geobru
    andrew2998
    themonkeybond
    dobley38
    Krysta91
    the_teacher_1907
    Trademarkill
    war_boy98
    xMusiicAddictx
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper
    and...the rest of the crew members

PSN Friends

Annare_
    E_L_M_A_T_O_N_MZ
    HUGS_KISSES19
    PartyInMyPants (Seniorpibb)
    Salvatruco_89
    tacoguy45
    WildeThang
    X-GAEL-MATA-X
    x_XFade2blackX_x
    Xx_EL_LaRa_xX

and...randoms too many to name...

Enjoy this tune

Work hard (to earn that $$$) Play hard (on my PS3)

Toggle Spoiler

My thoughts:

I would of wanted R* to have done the same as they did in RDR and that is one gold medal on a mission not 70 , but aside from that after all the patches and glitches were fixed ranking to 100 did seem to take forever (if playing solo) but truly enjoyable when playing with crew members. I did like how the collectibles were broken down (50 space ship parts, 50 letter scraps, 30 toxic barrels) instead of the 200 flying rats of GTA IV.

The story was enjoyable and being able to change between the three characters was interesting and what I like was in certain missions you had to use all 3 at different times in the mission. This was one of the games where I helped a lot of gamers with certain trophies which in the end was much fun. Even after getting the this is one game I will continue to play and enjoy for a long time!

Gotta rep those selfies on GTA: Online wit da crew!

with meliz

On Halloween Day - Photo by geobru

with geobru

On Christmas Day - Photo by meliz

Had a blast ranking up and playing with my gaming buddies, meliz, geobru, andrew2998, Krysta91, salvatruco_89, + Xx_EL_LaRa_xX.

Doing job playlists, land, air, + sea races, missions, parachute jumps, death matches, capture and even our own custom created races it was so much fun.

Thanks a ton meliz, for all your help and like you said I was a Rockstar well U too! , I can never forget all those funny chats, jokes, goofy selfie pics, da crew made ranking up fun. I mean beating each other up, destroying our cars, driving that Vinewood Tour bus around Los Santos with the LSPD all over us shooting and us bouncing off the bus back and forth good times. So much to do each time we all played together that only time was our enemy. What did we not do in GTA: Online???

We were there for:

The Beach Bum Update
    Christmas Update
    St Valentine Massacre Special
    The Business Update

Now like many gamers waiting on the heists feature so we can hit the streets of Los Santos yet again!

Trophy Milestone

1000th Trophy

Los Santos Legend
    Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

When I was approaching trophy 1000, I decided that I wanted the trophy to be a platinum not just any. To be honest it did take weeks to get the milestone, since I could not unlock any other trophies or I would miss on the opportunity. Not easy going weeks without earning trophies but I had to aim for that milestone. When I did get the milestone it was a nice feeling since all that hard work paid off! haha!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congratulations on getting that milestone plat.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Retired...

Congrats on the GTA V platinum and also achieved for 1000 trophies milestone. What a great accomplishment you've done so far!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Making the GTA 5 platinum your 1000th trophy was a idea.

Congrats on both the new plat and the trophy milestone!

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Deathless Destroyer

Nice work Xel - it was your 1000th trophy as well! What are you going to play now?

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on your GTA V plat and also achieving that milestone!!!!!!
    Your dedication on that milestone is mad impressive buddy, going all those weeks not hearing that magical "ding" had to be driving you crazy lol
    I know you have many other games that you've been wanting to play but couldn't, well now you can just kick back and enjoy the hunt again.

I had so much fun playing with ya and the crew, so many good memories especially the xmas one with all the snow.... man that was a blast
    Oh and when we were just chit chatting near my apartment and we kept jumping over that hedge for like an hour haha
    You always had my back bro...remember when I finally got my 1 mill car and Andrew wanted to drive it pretty much right when I got it? Well he of course destroyed it by wedging it between those buildings, and you stood up on that hill and continuously sniped him haha
    No matter what game we play together we always have a blast

Congrats again Cid!!!!
    Sig by Pancake Model

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat my friend, and making it your 1000th trophy, thats fantastic work. I think games like this (when it comes to online) are far more enjoyable when you have a top "crew" and you seemed to have just that. Glad you enjoyed so much man, whats next?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats once again on your GTA V platinum Cid that feels like it could be a milestone on its own to me so great work

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the GTA V Plat and also making it your 1000th milestone trophy. So what's next in line for Platinum? Something easy or something hard that you'll have to grind to get.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on your milestone plat!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast