Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the GTA V platinum dude...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the GTA V platinum dude

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by missdreamer View Post
    Congratulations on getting that milestone plat.
    missdreamer, thanks it was nice to finally achieve it, although it did take some weeks to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the GTA V platinum and also achieved for 1000 trophies milestone. What a great accomplishment you've done so far!

Smashguy, yeah man you noticed it a few weeks ago, and now that I reached it, well it's nice to obtained it! Two for the price of one!

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Making the GTA 5 platinum your 1000th trophy was a idea.

Congrats on both the new plat and the trophy milestone!

Javro_07, I had a few games to choose from for the plat milestone and it came down to KZ3 MP, L.A. Noire, or GTA V! It took a while since ranking up to 100 on GTA V takes time but when I reached it, well all that hard work paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Nice work Xel - it was your 1000th trophy as well! What are you going to play now?

Encorporeus, yeah you only get one chance for those trophy milestones so take the opportunity when you can! Well I have about 10 new games for the PS3 + but before I open those games I want to go back and play some unfinished games first!

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on your GTA V plat and also achieving that milestone!!!!!!
    Your dedication on that milestone is mad impressive buddy, going all those weeks not hearing that magical "ding" had to be driving you crazy lol
    I know you have many other games that you've been wanting to play but couldn't, well now you can just kick back and enjoy the hunt again.

I had so much fun playing with ya and the crew, so many good memories especially the xmas one with all the snow.... man that was a blast
    Oh and when we were just chit chatting near my apartment and we kept jumping over that hedge for like an hour haha
    You always had my back bro...remember when I finally got my 1 mill car and Andrew wanted to drive it pretty much right when I got it? Well he of course destroyed it by wedging it between those buildings, and you stood up on that hill and continuously sniped him haha
    No matter what game we play together we always have a blast

Congrats again Cid!!!!

meliz, thanks you were the only one that knew about it, so yeah now that it's finally over I can like you say get back to gaming as usual and playing other games on the backlog! You are so right about that, going weeks w/o unlocking any other trophies to miss on that trophy milestone.

Don't even get me started on GTA: Online, all the fun we had with the crew, so much to remember and all the major blast we all had. One that comes to mind is when you were fighting and knocking out all the pedestrians that were minding their own business like texting on the phone, drinking some man that was funny.

I remember you helped me with my first platinum award:

Lapping it Up!
    The girls at Vanilla Unicorn will entertain you at a price. Enjoy their private dances to receive this Award.

I was at your apartment when you told me to chillax, you called the stripper over and said sit over there Cid, so I sat down and got the dances, and after each dance I got you would ask "Did ya get it yet!" I would be like NO not yet, you would say well get back at it! until I finally got it, thanks a ton for all your help buddy!

All the different races we did with the crew, crashing and bumping each other of the road or spinning each other out and when we did random bounties with the crew and we would kill each other for the $$$ man so much fun when the other crew members got mad, man like I told ya meliz, you are so much fun when you get angry!

Yeah, the chats at the apartment, the time it snowed in Los Santos, and like you said the jumping over that hedge for a while as we talked, good times and like you say we must work on getting another game set up soon, and as always so much fun to play with you buddy! GO BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat my friend, and making it your 1000th trophy, thats fantastic work. I think games like this (when it comes to online) are far more enjoyable when you have a top "crew" and you seemed to have just that. Glad you enjoyed so much man, whats next?

john3007, no doubt about that man, you are so right, doing the online portion of any game is really enjoyable when you play with friends! Whats next? going back to the backlog and trying to finish some unfinished games that need to be taken care off! All you need is a PS4 to have all the PS systems under your belt!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats once again on your GTA V platinum Cid that feels like it could be a milestone on its own to me so great work

Yoo_Hoo_Sniper, you said it GTA is a lot of work to do, I know you are close to the too! thanks bro we rock da crew colors! GO BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the GTA V Plat and also making it your 1000th milestone trophy. So what's next in line for Platinum? Something easy or something hard that you'll have to grind to get.

MadMardigan_88, yeah thanks feels good to get both at the same time, takes some planning to get the 1k trophy set up! Next platinum might be one of the few games that I need to finish up from the backlog! I can tell you there are two games I am working on that have NO online trophies for the so that might be the direction I will take just to mix it up!

Quote Originally Posted by emosgirl View Post
    Congrats on your milestone plat!

emosgirl, thanks my friend took some work to get to it but glad I finally got it! hopefully you are close to that elusive on your list!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the GTA V platinum dude

DragonWolfVII, yeah feels good to get a after going some months w/o one! thanks again!

Small Update added a CL banner 03.26.14

Banner by ERICVOLTAGE

thank you

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Sorry I'm late but congrats on GTA Online!. I just finished all online trophies a few days ago, just need to find the collectibles in singleplayer and I'll catch up with you!.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Sorry I'm late but congrats on GTA Online!. I just finished all online trophies a few days ago, just need to find the collectibles in singleplayer and I'll catch up with you!.
    No problem Jesus, it was fun doing the many activities in GTA: Online amigo! You are so close to the wish ya well, lots of work to earn it!

Dale con todo!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Update

Cid's Latest Conquista

forgot to post it!

I enjoyed playing this R* game and bought it cheap at Wal-Mart "The Complete Edition" with all the DLC on disk good deal IMO. Loved the story and the classic noir era of the game. The collectibles were not an issue and were easy to find would of loved the playboy collectibles like in Mafia II, but golden reels yeah, have seen a few of the movies on that list on AMC or TNT classic flicks. . Was a little worried for a few days when a few of the cars on the list would not spawn in free roam or in certain desks but glad I found them.

Mad props to ONUOsFan + my kontract killer Hitman, on an awesome tg great guide fellas!

Here is a video using my cellphone on the last trophies for (On the market looking for a HD video gaming capture hint hint elgato which I will use on future platinums)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

Congrats for LA Noire plat. That video is same as I did that.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the LA Noire platinum dude, loved that game

Venire, Videre, Vince

Cid's Latest Conquista

Rated: Very Easy

I just needed to play a game that would give me my plat fix and this game did exactly that. Easy peezy game and just finished it in 2 days, really liked the trophies it had in the trophy set, although there was one trophy that was glitching on some people, I was worried since I did not want to play this game again but I think the game has been patched since then. The game reminded me of L.A. Noire doing the cases, investigating the crime scenes, doing interviews but with the HIGH TECH gadgets if you have seen the show, you know what I mean.

Here is a video I made from my cell phone getting final trophies for plat. (Sorry vid quality sucks lol) -
    WARNING IF you have not played this game yet don't watch the video, SPOILER ALERT!, You have been warned!! lol! (My HD gaming capture is in the mail so had to improvise for now)

Toggle Spoiler

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for LA Noire plat. That video is same as I did that.
    Abel, thanks glad you finally pulled the trigger and made your very own trohpy cl, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the LA Noire platinum dude, loved that game
    I shall call you El Dragon, , thanks man, had fun playing the game!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the LA Noire Plat and the CSI Plat. Loved LA Noire. CSI not so much.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done on the last couple of plats Wiz. I had LA Noire down to the collect all the cars trophies and fiunding the newspapers/film reels. Then one day I was trying to restore it and for some stupid reason I picked reformat and when I clicked X I quickly realized that wasn't what I wanted. In all I lost about 150 trophies (2 R&C games, Mass Effect 3, and LA Noire all at 80-90% done). Because I had completed all those games and was only doing collectible runs and such, I had no desire to go back and play them all through again so I sold them.

Glad to see you push through, Noire was a blast to play... one time.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations on the latest platinums Cidx

It is time for me to go underground

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the LA Noire Plat and the CSI Plat. Loved LA Noire. CSI not so much.
    MadMardigan_88, thanks and yeah I agree L.A. Noire was a classic!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Nicely done on the last couple of plats Wiz. I had LA Noire down to the collect all the cars trophies and fiunding the newspapers/film reels. Then one day I was trying to restore it and for some stupid reason I picked reformat and when I clicked X I quickly realized that wasn't what I wanted. In all I lost about 150 trophies (2 R&C games, Mass Effect 3, and LA Noire all at 80-90% done). Because I had completed all those games and was only doing collectible runs and such, I had no desire to go back and play them all through again so I sold them.

Glad to see you push through, Noire was a blast to play... one time.

K.I.D, yeah I feel ya, I think you said that when your WiFi was down you had accumulated about 400+ trophies that you did not lose I think if I can recall, but not easy trying to redo the game that you already did, yeah that sucks man! thanks again my friend for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations on the latest platinums Cidx

Yoo_Hoo_Sniper, thank you dude!

..........................................................................................

PRO Member

Again I'm sorry I missed this!. Congrats on both games but more on LA Noire, one of my favorites PS3 games.

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest platinums

Lvl 4 - Silver

I found your checklist!

After talking a bit, I wondered if you had one. It was just buried in the checklist threads. I love my trophy stats too! I think it's fun to just breakdown trophy hunting like that.

You've played a good variety of games I see. Cool stuff. Any plans on getting #15 this year?

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Again I'm sorry I missed this!. Congrats on both games but more on LA Noire, one of my favorites PS3 games.

Sorry for late reply Jesus, its never that late to send a greeting, thanks amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinums

Thank you I see you will get another one soon, wish ya well!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    I found your checklist!

After talking a bit, I wondered if you had one. It was just buried in the checklist threads. I love my trophy stats too! I think it's fun to just breakdown trophy hunting like that.

You've played a good variety of games I see. Cool stuff. Any plans on getting #15 this year?

SkyMirror, Yeah, I have not had much lately, just playing a lot of games but not concentrating on just one, but hopefully my drought will end soon.

My CL is humble compared to other flashy and nice one out there in the cl community!

I play a few games, here and there, but still have more to play just concentrating on the backlog right now, and hopefully before the end of this year I finally buy a PS4 since that's all I am missing from my PS3 + !

I am getting closer to a plat soon! thanks for the cl visit! Way to go on your plat no. 3! Nicely done!

Small Update | Revised my trophy stats | 08/25/2014
    Last edited by xEl_Cidx; 08-26-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Cid's latest conquista:

Rated: Hard at our sister site.

My rating: Moderate

I got the game as part of the PS+ membership, when it was part of the instant collection. Not all might agree but pretty nifty using all the features on the . I did 3 playthroughs on Easy, Hard, + Crushing. Although I deleted the save data when switchig memory cards on the Vita after my easy difficulty run (Forgot to use the Save to the cloud feature ) So had to basically start from scratch on my hard difficulty run. Bounties were not a problem and the only weapon kills for the GAU-19 took some time but aside from that it was no biggie. There were only a few areas where I had trouble during the Crushing dificulty run, but most times I would rely more on stealth attacks to avoid unnecesary firefights when possible. I really did not have any trouble on the boss fights in crushing mode where it is all touch screen only . Overall had fun playing this game, as I never played Uncharted on the PS3, but now I will definitely get the games down the road.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Way to go on the new plat Cid!

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Uncharted Golden Abyss Plat

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast