Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game I here I thought 4,600 was a lot. Lol, it is but that spambot Chambers has ...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    I here I thought 4,600 was a lot.
    Lol, it is but that spambot Chambers has more

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Nice CL hopefully June turns out to be a good month for you as well as me.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Both yours and Feral's post counts would be outrageous if they counted in Forum Games.

Feral and I had a good hand in a couple hundred of those views.

You seem to love stats almost as much as you love tacos.
    K.I.D., you noticed two things, stats (soft) + tacos oh yeah dude, that what I like thanks amigo for stopping by the cl,

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new milestone and site trophy mate

Definitely

Anytime mate

Lol, I know right. Maybe then I'd finally be able to beat Chambers' post count

Yeah man
    Thanks Feral, you yourself have two pending things coming in the upcoming months lol! You do not even have to try to remember I will let you know when the time is right and then you will say HEY I knows what you KNOWS lol! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND!

Came by to see this again. Congrats on all the views on here and getting closer to s. I'm sure one will turn up soon. Just keep at it.

Also, I'd like to congradulate you for starting a pretty sucessful forum game that gets a lot of attenion. It's fun to play all of them with you but it's really cool that you maintain The Battle of the Sexes yourself. Thanks Cid

I here I thought 4,600 was a lot.
    Hall_Of_Game, thanks for the visit glad you like the forum game my friend and I see you trying really hard to catch up to Feral to knock him off the first spot! Good luck since Feral has his eye on you and his drink in his hand! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Nice CL hopefully June turns out to be a good month for you as well as me.
    Pixie, my cl is nothing compared to yours (ahem would be nice if you did some banners for me) but thank you for the visit and the kind words, I do hope June is good too! U

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Beast Incarnate

Nice checklist dude, keep it up

PRO Member

your checklist is lookin good Cid!
    I noticed on Kid's CL you were sayin you still have a PS2 and were lookin to get into some RPG's. I think I mentioned Rogue Galexy there (although it may have been lost in the other conversation), as a sleeper title for the PS2, I'm pretty sure KID would reccomend it as well, if you can find a copy. Best of luck with whichever RPGs you decide to pick up!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Nice checklist dude, keep it up
    DragonWolfVII, thank you kind sir! for the comment and for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    your checklist is lookin good Cid!
    I noticed on Kid's CL you were sayin you still have a PS2 and were lookin to get into some RPG's. I think I mentioned Rogue Galexy there (although it may have been lost in the other conversation), as a sleeper title for the PS2, I'm pretty sure KID would reccomend it as well, if you can find a copy. Best of luck with whichever RPGs you decide to pick up!
    Trunksu25 , yeah I still own a PS2, + I saw your comment on K.I.D.'s cl about that game I will have to see if I can find a copy. I will let you know but I think we trying to get a team set up for FFX HD, will have to ask K.I.D. + HOG about that, thanks again for the kind words and for paying a visit to the cl!

Currently I am playing online to rank up on the following games:

- Rank 21/50

- Rank 5/30

- A-Spec level 10 / B-Spec level 16

Multiplayer - I am done with the necessary ranking!

Have also been playing:

- been boosting some trophies with a few members from this site!

Have been playing everyday but have gone 1-2 weeks without earning any trophies sometimes, so I know why MP trophies get no love! lol!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Venire, Videre, Vince

Small Update
    Just made it to Trophy Level 10 + another site trophy!

This was the trophy that pushed me over to level 10:

NAMCO MUSEUM ESSENTIALS™
    Xevious Resurrection Veteran
    Obtained all Xevious Resurrection stamps!

that was the final trophy to get to 100% on that game

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Still the Chocobo

Congrats on reaching level 10 and getting 100% for that game. Good luck with all your MP endeavours.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

A plat a month!

Congrats on level 10 El Cid!

Synthwave <3

Congrats on getting to level 10 and 100%ing Namco Museum Essentials!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

Congrats on reaching level 10. You deserve it. Time to work to get level 15. LOL!

Woooo-hoooo! Chicago Blackhawks!! Now the Bruins know how Toronto felt! Buck you Foston!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the level upgrade and getting 100%, keep it up!.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on reaching LVL 10 and getting that new 100%!

PRO Member

Congrats on the new 100% and level Cid!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

PRO Member

go cid go that reminds me I have that Namco game, I really should go back to it lol been awhile since I played it

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post

Outstandind, thanks for the vid, I knew about the movie but now you gave me the idea of adding it to my cl! thanks for stopping by!

On a side note: I will give you commentary on your new avy later on! So stay tuned!

Congrats on reaching level 10 and getting 100% for that game. Good luck with all your MP endeavours.

Hall_Of_Game, thank you and congrats to you for reaching level 5 yo self!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on level 10 El Cid!

wandarer, thanks for stopping by and see you at the Count to a Million game that we play at least once each day!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on getting to level 10 and 100%ing Namco Museum Essentials!

bnecker717, thank you very much, and for stopping by! as always U thank you again for the PSN friend request!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on reaching level 10. You deserve it. Time to work to get level 15. LOL!

Woooo-hoooo! Chicago Blackhawks!! Now the Bruins know how Toronto felt! Buck you Foston!

GT5 Legend, thanks for the kind words! Yeah next site trophy is for level 15, seems far away but I will get there one day!lol

Well boo wanted the East Coast to win but who can deny Chicago the win! (Deep Dish Pizza is soo good )

I remember the '98 Stanley Cup final were we got swept by the Red Wings so I know about the agony of defeat!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the level upgrade and getting 100%, keep it up!.

annare41, thank you for stopping by and glad you finally did your very own cl!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on reaching LVL 10 and getting that new 100%!

Qurbalicious, yeah took a while but I made it, thanks for stopping by dude!

On a side note: You beat me in Fantasy Baseball last week! way to go LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Congrats on the new 100% and level Cid!

Trunksu25, thank you for stopping by the cl, with that completion my % went up to 46% no way close to your 99% lol

Quote Originally Posted by JetGirl View Post
    go cid go that reminds me I have that Namco game, I really should go back to it lol been awhile since I played it

JetGirl, thanks, and the guide really did help me out too on a few trophies! Really like the games cause I grew up playing some of those at the arcades back in the day! (I went through so many dang quarters lol ) U

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey buddy I'm sure I have visited here before but I do like the layout ya go going. That damn Active 2 game haha I got all the online trophies before the serves shut down I just don't have an extra heart monitor to get the platinum. One of my favorite old school songs would be , but Sweet Emotion would be up there. What are you into

It is time for me to go underground

Deathless Destroyer

I haven't passed by here in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time! Looks great xEl - congrats on the new s!

Also saw that you have 19 games, same as me! I hope to buy another (The Last of Us) while I'm on my long holiday.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey buddy I'm sure I have visited here before but I do like the layout ya go going. That damn Active 2 game haha I got all the online trophies before the serves shut down I just don't have an extra heart monitor to get the platinum. One of my favorite old school songs would be , but Sweet Emotion would be up there. What are you into
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper, good tune I like 80's songs, + classic rock to name a few. Well at least you got the online trophies out for Active 2, good job. I played it when I did not care much for trophies but that has changed now so if the game has no servers well I wont play it unless I really like the game a lot! thanks for stopping by!
    Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    I haven't passed by here in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time! Looks great xEl - congrats on the new s!

Also saw that you have 19 games, same as me! I hope to buy another (The Last of Us) while I'm on my long holiday.
    Encorporeus, thank for the visit, now I know why you are not on the site since you are on a vacation/holiday trip. have fun and where did you go? Prob when you get back you can tell me amigo! Be safe and have fun dude!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Venire, Videre, Vince

Thank You Speech upon becoming PRO Member

I want to thank Nero + everyone involved in Make a member PRO,I asked GDT (I thank you too) who I should give credit/thanks and he told me to give thanks to Nero, I am a thankful person so I don't want to mention names as I might forget somebody so a BIG thanks to everyone in general, but if there is anybody else I should mentioned well please let me know and I will give credit where credit is given.
    For those that voted or nominated me THANK YOU, For those that did not vote or nominate me THANK YOU, For those that gave me a congrats THANK YOU for those that did not THANK YOU. I was not aware of this competition (don't know if that is what you call it) until Encorporeus + seniorpibb told me what was going on then I found out about it. I had seen the thread but never really click it to see what was going on.

The reason I waited to say anything was because I was waiting for my profile to be upgraded to PRO which happened finally this weekend. Once that happened I wanted to express my thanks for this I guess gift on behalf of GDT's Mini-Comp + Competition Staff. I never told anybody I wanted to be PRO, but I was surprised I was nominated by a few members YOU know who you are, After reading comments from different members I noticed that being in the CB makes you kind of popular sort of, or if you write trophy guides and that is something I do not do, (I mean one time I clicked on the CB and when I entered it was mainly mods+staff chatting and I was the only non-staff at that time, I won't mention any names but it seem I was about to get booted out of chat so I just got out before it happened and that was it for me my first and only time I tried the CB on this site. Now I noticed its changed since they want more members chatting away thats koo this incident happened last year many many moons ago)

I also want to give many thanks to meliz, she did not tell me about the comp either but after it was decided that I won, she told me that even if I did not win she was going to make me PRO,so thank you for your friendship you a good buddy + U

Staff I want to mention on the honor roll are:

Nagflar
    Schism
    Marccap
    U.M.A._Mailman19
    Submerge
    Unred
    Curb
    Faust

TO the other staff - Thank you for all you do for this site

A suggestion to anybody if somebody ask you something have the courtesy to reply back, not responding or ignoring is not good just saying.No intent to tick any body off! If you want the tip take it if not then ignore it.

My thoughts on the 2 rep or Not 2 rep forum game - it was just a forum game the so called REP BOOSTING was not true at all and if it did occur the members obviously did not read the rules since it was a game where no rep should of been given; you can all see the DISCLAIMER in the OP, so again don't want to get anybody mad, but a few were asking what the deal was so now I said it and got if off my shoulders so now we can let it rest finally!

I never did an INTRO thread when I joined the site so here is mines:

Some of the first people to talk with me were User011010, Nagflar, ecks13,ROBO3AG13,That Hobo to name a few, Like my join date shows 2011, but I did not really become a more active member up until the end of 2012 and start of this year. I did not have that many posts. User011010,FancyJesse,crazyrick, Nagflar, ROBO3AG13, That Hobo were my first friends on this site and I only had like less than 25 posts back in the day. I never intended to be popular I just come here to this site, and have fun with a few members, post in some threads, be friendly and be active, I really like to keep track of so many things happening on this site would of posted all the comments members say about me but its not necessay. One thing I do want to do is write a trophy guide, not because I want to be well known but because I want to contribute to this site. I have been talking with a few writers and some friends who are interested also about doing a trophy guide(s). So you never know you might see my name on one of those guides in the near future!

Once again thank you for your time, and thank you for reading all of this. If you don't know me well once you do you will know the kind of person I am.

Thank you to everybody!
    Happy Gaming!

made the text bigger so that you can read it easier!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast