Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Well mate get it all off your chest lol. Congrats on becoming PRO and yeah I enjoyed reading the acceptance ...

Local Drunk

Well mate get it all off your chest lol.

Congrats on becoming PRO and yeah I enjoyed reading the acceptance speech.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

80's is great but I don't like categorizing the oldies lol they are all one big class to me. And Active 2 I didn't play it for the trophies when I got the online trophies I just had a friend in another state I tried playing with. I didn't get into trophies until well after I made this account I used to play all sorts of games and switched my name 3x since the PS3 was released and kept this name around the time UC2 and RE5 were released.

Nice speech on becoming Pro that was a nice gesture I havent seen many people do before. I'm always down to write co-op guides if you ever want just gives me more time to focus on school work instead of putting it to the side like I did this week I have 2 huge assignments due tonight and I just started 30 minutes ago. They are worth 27% of my grade lol i'ma struggle might not even get done but if you ever want let me know. I havent done many guides but i do like to believe the ones I were apart of are great.

Do you talk to User on the PSN?

It is time for me to go underground

Silence is a valid option

Congratulations again Cid!!! What a thank you speech You truly deserved the upgrade. Thanks for the shout out I remember when we first became friends, I saw how active you were along with your very popular Male vs Female game and thought...how is this dude not a Pro member? So when I saw your name in the mix, I knew one way or another you were going to be a Pro lol. You've been a great friend and you're just super freaking nice to everyone. Keep up the great work!!!
    Sig by Pancake Model

Still the Chocobo

I agree, super freaking nice to everyone indeed! You desevre to be PRO.

Also one for post from you to 1500!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well said on the thank you speech. Congrats again buddy. You are one cool cat

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Well mate get it all off your chest lol.

Congrats on becoming PRO and yeah I enjoyed reading the acceptance speech.

Feral, thanks I am surprised you were not easily distracted by a cold one in your hand! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    80's is great but I don't like categorizing the oldies lol they are all one big class to me. And Active 2 I didn't play it for the trophies when I got the online trophies I just had a friend in another state I tried playing with. I didn't get into trophies until well after I made this account I used to play all sorts of games and switched my name 3x since the PS3 was released and kept this name around the time UC2 and RE5 were released.

Nice speech on becoming Pro that was a nice gesture I havent seen many people do before. I'm always down to write co-op guides if you ever want just gives me more time to focus on school work instead of putting it to the side like I did this week I have 2 huge assignments due tonight and I just started 30 minutes ago. They are worth 27% of my grade lol i'ma struggle might not even get done but if you ever want let me know. I havent done many guides but i do like to believe the ones I were apart of are great.

Do you talk to User on the PSN?

Yoo_Hoo_Sniper, yeah I will PM you my thoughts on doing co-op guides, I thank you for the offer which I will take you up on it. I thank you for your time and for paying a visit! I will hit you up later with another tune when I stop by your cl! Good luck with your studies too!

I will PM you about User dude!

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congratulations again Cid!!! What a thank you speech You truly deserved the upgrade. Thanks for the shout out I remember when we first became friends, I saw how active you were along with your very popular Male vs Female game and thought...how is this dude not a Pro member? So when I saw your name in the mix, I knew one way or another you were going to be a Pro lol. You've been a great friend and you're just super freaking nice to everyone. Keep up the great work!!!
    meliz thanks again for the kind words much appreciated, No prob on the shout out buddy you a good friend yo self, thanks for all the encouragement and for the gaming tips that have been very helpful, thanks again for stopping by and paying a visit! I always prefer my actions to speak louder than my words and I thank you for the compliments my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    I agree, super freaking nice to everyone indeed! You desevre to be PRO.

Also one for post from you to 1500!

Hall_Of_Game, thanks for the kind words, and for stopping by for a visit! You deserve to be PRO yo self too!

yeah just past the 1500 post, although trying to catch up to Feral is no easy task!

Quote Originally Posted by geobru View Post
    Well said on the thank you speech. Congrats again buddy. You are one cool cat

geobru, thanks man, and you was one of the few to actually congratulate me on my profile, so thanks again my friend!

Hopefully July will be a good month for me as I have a few games near plat so hopefully I can obtain one shortly!

I just wanted to thank everyone who stops by the cl even to pay a visit and a peek! I everybody! thanks ladies + gentlemen!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Sorry I'm a bit late, congrats on becoming a PRO member and very nice speech.

I have visited your CL many times but never saw your picture until now, you're taller than I imagined.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Sorry I'm a bit late, congrats on becoming a PRO member and very nice speech.

I have visited your CL many times but never saw your picture until now, you're taller than I imagined.
    annare41 hey it's never to late to say congrats, thanx amigo. If you remember way before you had your cl I would congrats you on your profile for your new plats, so thanx for the cl visits

Yeah, I'm the tallest in my family sies pies de altura (6') See what milk can do!

EDIT: Small update just updated my trophy stats
    Last edited by xEl_Cidx; 07-06-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Venire, Videre, Vince

UPDATE

Latest Platinum

Master of Tomb Raider: Legend
    Earn all the trophies in Tomb Raider: Legend

I am so glad the plat drought is over its not easy watching other gamers get plats daily but I am glad I finally got another one under my belt. I am a big fan of Laura Croft from the good ol' Sony days when she first made an appearance. The game was fun and I would say replayable and it did not get boring too fast. The trophies were pretty straight forward I only did one playthrough to get all the trophies and just did the time trials again of each level to earn those final trophies and the tg was very helpful.

The time trials were easy/hard at the same time the Tokyo + Nepal levels (The last level that earned me my plat) I was able to complete on the first attempt all the other level I did a few times! The final boss battle was a little frustrating because I would go into battle with only 1 health pack and would die many times. So what I did was I reloaded level and then went into the final level again but this time I was able to go into battle with 3 health packs which really made the difference, you just don't know how many times I rage quit the game but was finally able to do it.

I still have yet to play Underworld which most people say is the best of trilogy. Dont want to play Anniversary just yet even though I am on the first level; cause I am done for now with time trials maybe a few months later I will play that game again.

Special Thanks:

meliz - for the constant motivation to earn the many thanks to you my friend! U mad props to you! with your collection as well

Feral - yeah that's right you are a good motivator also after your last it push me to earn my latest one haha. You would be real good as a self-help guru! Keep up the good work amigo!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new Cidx!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on that platinum Cidx now time to write a guide? Between this and your what are you listening to phil collins post i need to give you some rep but i'm out to give right now sry....

Are you motivated to pass Feral in the plat collection?

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the latest plat Wiz. You're gonna pass me soon in plat totals.

We need to get some mutual games so we can play online, I have SR3 right now.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 4 - Silver

Nice job on the new plat

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Pixie, my cl is nothing compared to yours (ahem would be nice if you did some banners for me) but thank you for the visit and the kind words, I do hope June is good too! U
    Oh don't be so modest, and honestly I would if I had the time but I don't right now. Congrats on you becoming pro and your thank you speech was nice. Also congrats on reaching trophy level 10 and your new shiny platinum.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Retired...

Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum. Looking forward to see your plats grow up soon.

What game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Tomb Raider: Legend mate

I didn't even do anything, well directly at least lol. Self help guru hey

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Are you motivated to pass Feral in the plat collection?
    Better not be lol. Already got Spanishstoat nipping at my heels and promising to pass me.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum dude

PRO Member

Nice work with Tomb Raider!. I've never finished any of them so it's a series I'm looking forward to play someday.

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on your Tomb Raider Plat!!! I appreciate the kind words in your special thanks, anytime you need that Plat motivation I will be there....Unless you start catching up,,,then you are on your own
    Sig by Pancake Model

Still the Chocobo

on your Tomb Raider

I'm thirsty for a myself now, so I get where your coming from.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast