Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I'm making my overdue way through your CL, great work mate and thanks for the shout-out, both Nero and myself ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm making my overdue way through your CL, great work mate and thanks for the shout-out, both Nero and myself were honored to take the time to make you a PRO member and think it should have been done way sooner.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Grats on your newest plat ElCid!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the new Cidx!
    Qurbalicious, thanks had gone almost two months w/o a shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on that platinum Cidx now time to write a guide? Between this and your what are you listening to phil collins post i need to give you some rep but i'm out to give right now sry....

Are you motivated to pass Feral in the plat collection?

Yoo_Hoo_Sniper, I appreciate all the info you gave me very helpful about tg , I am on standby when you want to do a co-op :-) . No problem about the praise I will do a boomerang shortly.

Feral, has a few games on his backlog that are somewhat close to plat so I don't know would be nice to get to ten plats before end of year!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the latest plat Wiz. You're gonna pass me soon in plat totals.

We need to get some mutual games so we can play online, I have SR3 right now.

K.I.D. ,
    thanks like you say would be nice to play a game online sometime. I don't think I might catch you in total trophies but maybe in plats lol. thanks for stopping by mi amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by seniorpibb View Post
    Nice job on the new plat

seniorpibb, thank you + thanks for the cl visit, feels good to finally earn a plat!

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Oh don't be so modest, and honestly I would if I had the time but I don't right now. Congrats on you becoming pro and your thank you speech was nice. Also congrats on reaching trophy level 10 and your new shiny platinum.

Pixie, thanks, thanks,thanks, and thanks for the cl visit friend! u

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum. Looking forward to see your plats grow up soon.

What game is next for you?

Smashguy, thanks for the kind words, and I do intend to grow the plats little by little!

As for games, I have a lot to clean up on but mainly MOH!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Tomb Raider: Legend mate

I didn't even do anything, well directly at least lol. Self help guru hey

Better not be lol. Already got Spanishstoat nipping at my heels and promising to pass me.

Feral, thanks my friend, yeah man you got some mad skills with the keyboard! YEAH RIGHT, thanks for the visit amigo!

Oh snap watch it dude on the plats, don't know but maybe haha

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider platinum dude

DragonWolfVII, thank you very much and for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Nice work with Tomb Raider!. I've never finished any of them so it's a series I'm looking forward to play someday.

annare41, thanks amigo, yeah I see what you mean when you have so so many games and not enough time to play them all good luck on your next game you choose though!

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on your Tomb Raider Plat!!! I appreciate the kind words in your special thanks, anytime you need that Plat motivation I will be there....Unless you start catching up,,,then you are on your own

meliz, yeah no prob, you are a good friend and you my official plat coach, haha prob, will never catch you in plats but the few I can get will be , thanks again for the kind words and as always u

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    on your Tomb Raider

I'm thirsty for a myself now, so I get where your coming from.

Hall_Of_Game, thank you and I know you will soon get your own shiny too! Just keep gaming away and you will achieve that thanks for the visit man! The sig + avy combo looks

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I'm making my overdue way through your CL, great work mate and thanks for the shout-out, both Nero and myself were honored to take the time to make you a PRO member and think it should have been done way sooner.
    great_daze_tazer, thanks again for everything I am so grateful, and no prob on the timeline to become PRO, it was all good and much appreciated, many thanks again and for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Grats on your newest plat ElCid!

Trunksu25, thanks again man! Good luck to you on your fresh games you just got! Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Feral, has a few games on his backlog that are somewhat close to plat so I don't know would be nice to get to ten plats before end of year!

Feral, thanks my friend, yeah man you got some mad skills with the keyboard! YEAH RIGHT, thanks for the visit amigo!
    Oh snap watch it dude on the plats, don't know but maybe haha
    Yeah man, never know what I'm gonna plat next hey lol.

You're welcome mate. Lol that's cause the keyboard has enslaved me. Lol no worries, always happy to stop by

Ha ha ha, yeah gotta speed up Sonic style.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

Yeah man, never know what I'm gonna plat next hey lol.

You're welcome mate. Lol that's cause the keyboard has enslaved me. Lol no worries, always happy to stop by

Ha ha ha, yeah gotta speed up Sonic style.
    Feral, I just bought some games this week that I will be playing next week, so you never know, I see you approaching 5k on post hopefully you can save that for a special post, YEAH RIGHT! Like u told me I was jr Spam god haha and you Master of Spam lol just messing!

Thanks for the cl visit amigo!

I see you have a few friends nipping on your heels for plats well good luck as summer days are rolling in........time to party, game, eat, drink, sleep,and many many more activities haha!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Local Drunk

Feral, I just bought some games this week that I will be playing next week, so you never know, I see you approaching 5k on post hopefully you can save that for a special post, YEAH RIGHT! Like u told me I was jr Spam god haha and you Master of Spam lol just messing!

Thanks for the cl visit amigo!

I see you have a few friends nipping on your heels for plats well good luck as summer days are rolling in........time to party, game, eat, drink, sleep,and many many more activities haha!
    Good good, lose your soul to them and forget about plats lol. True, ha ha ha ha never know my 5,000th post could be a plat update I did? Mate you've got a real good memory. Lol I am Master of Spam

No worries my friend

Yeah, all you bastards are coming for me lol. Thanks mate, same to you. Summer, that horrible season fortunately Australia is in the middle of Winter atm and I'm happy as Larry with that Lol, hell yeah mate but of course drinking owns all those activities

Venire, Videre, Vince

Good good, lose your soul to them and forget about plats lol. True, ha ha ha ha never know my 5,000th post could be a plat update I did? Mate you've got a real good memory. Lol I am Master of Spam

No worries my friend

Yeah, all you bastards are coming for me lol. Thanks mate, same to you. Summer, that horrible season fortunately Australia is in the middle of Winter atm and I'm happy as Larry with that Lol, hell yeah mate but of course drinking owns all those activities

Feral, don't worry like I told you man I got you under control I'm da WIZ remember haha,; besides what I told you about your post count is one thing, but there are other things slowly coming up in the upcoming months and like you said I have good memory do not even fret about thinking what it could be when it happens I will be the first one to tell you about it man, so be , drink and be merry!

On a side note: You have taught me so much about AU, man maybe one day I fly to down under to do a walkabout.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Local Drunk

Feral, don't worry like I told you man I got you under control I'm da WIZ remember haha,; besides what I told you about your post count is one thing, but there are other things slowly coming up in the upcoming months and like you said I have good memory do not even fret about thinking what it could be when it happens I will be the first one to tell you about it man, so be , drink and be merry!

On a side note: You have taught me so much about AU, man maybe one day I fly to down under to do a walkabout.
    Lol I remember mate Yeah true true. You certainly do mate. Lol alright cool and of course I will

It's what I do I'm like the Aussie tour guide or some shit on this site. You should mate cause honestly it is the best country in the world and yeah I'm biased but come here and you'll agree

Synthwave <3

A BIG CONGRATS on your new plat, Cid! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, do you think you'll be playing the newest Tomb Raider after you're done with the others?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Anytime Cid you my friend.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Venire, Videre, Vince

Lol I remember mate Yeah true true. You certainly do mate. Lol alright cool and of course I will

It's what I do I'm like the Aussie tour guide or some shit on this site. You should mate cause honestly it is the best country in the world and yeah I'm biased but come here and you'll agree

You are good at what you do amigo! Tour guide now that's the spirit amigo, maybe one day you never know! it would be so epic!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    A BIG CONGRATS on your new plat, Cid! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, do you think you'll be playing the newest Tomb Raider after you're done with the others?
    A BIG THANKS, well the new Tomb Raider is on my wish list I am waiting for $ drop though, I did buy all the sly Cooper, ratchet + clank , Jak + dexter , PoP, all of them HD collection, Batman: Arkham City GoTY edition, Lego Batman 2, + Udraw Marvel Heroes this week should arrive next week, so many games so little time, thanks for cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Anytime Cid you my friend.

Well thanks for the compliment, not many say I rock but no prob I read your posts so we all good buddy!

To all who visit/ peek this cl thank you very much!

Thank you to all who send greetings from distant lands!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Synthwave <3

A BIG THANKS, well the new Tomb Raider is on my wish list I am waiting for $ drop though, I did buy all the sly Cooper, ratchet + clank , Jak + dexter , PoP, all of them HD collection, Batman: Arkham City GoTY edition, Lego Batman 2, + Udraw Marvel Heroes this week should arrive next week, so many games so little time, thanks for cl visit!
    Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of great game coming your way and are gonna be busy for a while. Hope you have a fun time, amigo!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Venire, Videre, Vince

Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of great game coming your way and are gonna be busy for a while. Hope you have a fun time, amigo!
    U betcha I will, Once I get my I have not forgotten your offer and you will be the first person I ask about games to get!

U

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Synthwave <3

U betcha I will, Once I get my I have not forgotten your offer and you will be the first person I ask about games to get!

U
    Alright, sounds like a plan to me! Hope you love playing on your !

Aww, thanks! So do you!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Still the Chocobo

YOUR GETTING A VITA!!!!

Enjoy!

You've got a lot of games to play now Cid. You'll be set for the rest of the year.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Alright, sounds like a plan to me! Hope you love playing on your !

Aww, thanks! So do you!
    U betcha I will

Jamming to New Order - Blue Monday while I type this member you post it on your 80s music thread, what I like about is the cross play ability and it has a future with the PS4 console among other neat things! Thanks for the compliment mi amiga!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    YOUR GETTING A VITA!!!!

Enjoy!

You've got a lot of games to play now Cid. You'll be set for the rest of the year.
    Whoa there not yet but soon, yeah you're right so many games no rush on PS4 console as the PS3 will keep me busy for awhile!

Thanks for the cl visit/ peeks everyone!

80s music is my favorite here is a tune to enjoy:

GTA: Vice City one of my fav games!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Venire, Videre, Vince

Latest Platinum

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat
    Platinum
    Earned all of the game’s trophies

I know I know don't laugh but it counts, easy game to play and to get . This is my second game that I get a for with the uDraw gaming tablet. Was able to get all trophies within two days and the tg was very helpful. Fun playing different super heroes and only 6 levels with the boss fights not being that difficult, nice thing also NO online trophies to go for.

This time I was able to make a small video showing my last trophy for . My apologies with the quality of video I was using my cellphone, I tried to do it when I got my TR: Legend plat but I pressed the wrong button and I was not able to record the ding when the trophies popped.

In the video you can see my comrade stefanovich777 logging on to PSN right after I got my that's pretty . You can say being at the right place and at the right time.

Next on the agenda Jak + Daxter HD Collection:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Congrats on your new Plat man, it might not be a hard game but Marvel is always fun. Also good luck with Jak & Daxter, the only challenging thing about them is finding all those orbs.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the new plat, amigo! I didn't know there was a Marvel game out for the UDraw! Now I wish I wouldn't have traded my UDraw to someone.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast