Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies.

This is a discussion on xEl_Cidx's La conquista of trophies. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks for the good words my friend. I do remember you from when I was on before but I don't ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the good words my friend. I do remember you from when I was on before but I don't think we ever spoke. I think you'll be disappointed when you see who I am :p

Retired...

Congrats on the RDR Platinum my junior GT! It's really very nice plat to have!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congratulations on platting Red Dead Redemption. An awesome game.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

KCCO!

Congrats on the RDR plat. I too just got a Vita today!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on RDR platinum as I know that must've taken some time to achieve...luckily you had a partner to make it even faster but well done man and hope you work it out with SOCOM

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Congrats on RDR!. Are you going for the DLC trophies too?.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the RDR plat my good man.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Venire, Videre, Vince

Latest Update 09.05.13
    Cid's Latest Conquista

Minor Post Milestone - this will be my 2000th post on this Update so cool!

The game is rated extreme at our sister site but I go with moderate:

This game is lots of fun, it also the game that gave me my first trophy too on this new acct, a really good story, stranger side missions, and the many activities that a cowboy might have done in that time period. The challenges were not that hard except for the sharpshooter Rank 10 challenge, took a few tries to get but got it with a little practice. The only trophy that took a while was the one you had to reach Level 50, but its fun if ya play with friends and not by yourself, had a blast though with meliz, so getting to the Max Level did not really seem to take that long. The way the story ends IMO suggests that a RDR 2 might be in the works for PS3/PS4 hopefully!

Special thanks to meliz + crazyrick91 for help in boosting MP trophies

I am a thankful person so although randoms don't get credit much, they at least helped in one way or another in certain tasks/requirements:

Guto-Pizzaro
    SNUGGLY-GIRL
    Take_It_Deep-249
    badboybuger45
    Turboneum
    Face_Jones
    mando_45
    CRIMINAL_CARLOS
    DJMcNasty123
    zz-legendario
    PSYCHOSIS_Roses6
    Cerberus_Beast
    I_Drink_Shots
    CIBYBOX
    ACE_KILLER92
    brotherin_armes
    short_wave
    chriswatson26
    Levtrutschko80
    and many more...................

My comments:

RDR, was the first game that I played that gave me my first ever trophy and I had played it randomly ever since, but when meliz, told me she had just got the game, I started playing it again as I only had less than 10 trophies left for . I was already halfway on the MP level, so it was not bad getting leveled up, and it was MUCH fun playing MP with meliz on the range, doing all challenges, clearing out hideouts, playing team based matches, we even came up with some CODE words to use they are:

Peanut Butter Jelly = Vote randoms out
    Jiffy = play quick run
    Skippy = Skip the round/game/match

It was funny cause randoms would be like huh! this is a western game and you talking bout Peanut butter! LOL

The awesome part was getting the at the same time with meliz, man that was cool , afterwards we were jumping for joy even though it took a few tries to get both characters to jump at the same time haha but it was fun.

Enjoy this tune from Kid Rock - Cowboy

Toggle Spoiler

Here is the vid I made showing last trophy before plat:

Sorry for poor vid quality I used my cellphone and for the cheesy comments, I was chatting with meliz, the moment the trophies popped! , You can see meliz, running ahead of me to take out the last outlaw that was standing in our way to earn the plat, of course she wanted me to pop the guy but since I had my hands on the phone and not the Dual Shock she did the honors!

Here are some photos via cellphone we took of the moment after plat:

Sitting on the bulls, and since we both had different versions of the game meliz was appearing as a guy the way I viewed her even though she was using the Bonnie character! Photo taken by Cid.

As mentioned before meliz, using the Bonnie character but I was viewing her as a guy lol! love the picture as we have the sunset to our backs!

After earning the plat at the same time we were just chilling on the hillside talking about the game and other things you can see Armadillo in the background where the story of the game started and where we rode upon earning the plat. Photos by meliz

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Silence is a valid option

Wow Cid!!! Epic Update buddy!!
    Congrats on the RDR plat and for reaching 2000 posts woo hoo!!!
    I had so much fun playing this with you I was cracking up when I saw that you added our code words haha too cool.
    Man I am seriously gonna miss playing this with ya, unless....hey go get GOTY it's only 20 bucks...then we can 100% this mo fo
    It's a good thing you can't hear me in that video, I was swearing up a storm cause we killed everyone in that last hideout but the trophy wouldn't pop haha I was like "what the hell, kill that mo fo" One little lonely fella crawling for his life,,, and holding us back from plat??? Oh hell no haha
    It's funny seeing your pic and my character as a man, I kept telling you "but I'm a girl, I swear" haha.
    Thanks so much for making the MP experience so memorable and thanks for all the help. So??? What's next???
    Sig by Pancake Model

Still the Chocobo

Wow congrats on RDR Cid! From your post I can tell you enjoyed playing through the game a lot. Pictures and everything!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the new Vita. Hope you will enjoy the new games for free on PS+. Have fun amigo!

Yeah dude, thanks man the will be fun when you can game on the go! Its a good time killer when you are out and about dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    Thanks for the good words my friend. I do remember you from when I was on before but I don't think we ever spoke. I think you'll be disappointed when you see who I am :p

IF you say you know me from before I can only think of a handful of members now; but still it's not easy although I might have an idea though , well yeah after the 8th WE will ALL know your identity and some of us veterans will be , for not guessing correctly!

Don't know why you saying there will be disappointment though! LOL!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Thank you everybody who posted or viewed this before making my recent UPDATE but mad props to all of you,

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the RDR Platinum my junior GT! It's really very nice plat to have!

Thanks GT5 Legend, yeah it was a very enjoyable Good luck to you on your next game you decide to

+ thanks for the cl visit

Quote Originally Posted by missdreamer View Post
    Congratulations on platting Red Dead Redemption. An awesome game.

missdreamer thanks, well like I told you if ya need any help on RDR let me know buddy!, thanks for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Congrats on the RDR plat. I too just got a Vita today!
    Hitman gracias amigo, yeah man al fin , thats good you got a too man felicidades, + thanks for the cl visit

+ como siempre DALE CON TODO!

Soys un élite en este sitio amigo y por eso te

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on RDR platinum as I know that must've taken some time to achieve...luckily you had a partner to make it even faster but well done man and hope you work it out with SOCOM
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper thanks man, yeah like you mentioned it's a ton a fun when you can play with friends (meliz is good with guns

), makes time go by faster! thanks again for the cl visit!

Progress is slow on SOCOM, but hopefully I can reach the end of the trench!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on RDR!. Are you going for the DLC trophies too?.

annare41 gracias amigo, Yeah will get the GoTY edition to get all the DLC, and mad props to you amigo with your 100% on the game man, + gracias for the cl visit

Y como siempre DALE CON TODO!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the RDR plat my good man.

K.I.D. thanks man, yeah it was a little work but glad I was able to earn it! + thanks again amigo for accepting friend request on PSN! + for the cl visit!

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Wow Cid!!! Epic Update buddy!!
    Congrats on the RDR plat and for reaching 2000 posts woo hoo!!!
    I had so much fun playing this with you I was cracking up when I saw that you added our code words haha too cool.
    Man I am seriously gonna miss playing this with ya, unless....hey go get GOTY it's only 20 bucks...then we can 100% this mo fo
    It's a good thing you can't hear me in that video, I was swearing up a storm cause we killed everyone in that last hideout but the trophy wouldn't pop haha I was like "what the hell, kill that mo fo" One little lonely fella crawling for his life,,, and holding us back from plat??? Oh hell no haha
    It's funny seeing your pic and my character as a man, I kept telling you "but I'm a girl, I swear" haha.
    Thanks so much for making the MP experience so memorable and thanks for all the help. So??? What's next???

Hiya meliz, well glad you like that MASSIVE update , yeah good times on the range, unforgettable conversations that we were LOL so many times buddy! U bet our CODE words are so unique haha,

Yeah, that final round in the last hideout we did that we were both only a few hundred XP from earning plat, it was funny how just one dude, was left for the trophies to pop, and yeah your comments while we were chatting were so funny, but like you say glad they did not show up on the video!

I thank you a ton, for all the help, and like you say lets see which game is next to play together!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Wow congrats on RDR Cid! From your post I can tell you enjoyed playing through the game a lot. Pictures and everything!

Yeah Hall_Of_Game it was a big update (Don't see many people posting plats like I do just kidding), haha pics + vids and the whole enchilada!, yup the game was fun man, any game is fun when you play with friends haha, thanks for the congrats + for the cl visit dude!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That is a fantastic update man followed by a great review. Your obviously a thoughtful person too with your thanks to all involved. How you ever remembered all of them I'll never know lol. Fantastic work man, I'll be sure to drop by very soon with my other account

Lvl 4 - Silver

OMG Cid great update. Hilarious. Congrats on your RDR plat. I have never seen an update like that. Very cool. Keep it up bro.

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Local Drunk

Now that's an update lol. Huge congrats on platting RDR, well done mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    That is a fantastic update man followed by a great review. Your obviously a thoughtful person too with your thanks to all involved. How you ever remembered all of them I'll never know lol. Fantastic work man, I'll be sure to drop by very soon with my other account

Who is Member X? aka john3007, many thanks, welcome back, I know some of your OLD friends are glad that you are back, and thanks again for the friend request to NEW friends like me! Glad you liked the UPDATE, and my mini comments, thanks, Yeah if ya don't know I like stats, so I try to thank everybody that has helped me in one way or another, thanks for the cl visit, and I see you soon when you post again under your other account man!

Quote Originally Posted by geobru View Post
    OMG Cid great update. Hilarious. Congrats on your RDR plat. I have never seen an update like that. Very cool. Keep it up bro.

geobru, thanks for the cl visit dude! thanks for your nice comments! and like I said before mad fun when you can play with friends! , I know you just got the game so let me know when you wanna hit the range dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Now that's an update lol. Huge congrats on platting RDR, well done mate

Feral, aka the master of drink, thanks for the cl visit dude and for the nice words! See ya round the forums amigo!

On a side note: Many thanks to all my friends who don't post here but have send their congrats via PSN emails,+ PRAISE; mad props to you all!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Hi!, I am the Alpha Male and I approve this badass CL.
    P.S. Congrats on RDR plat amigo, you earned it

PRO Member

Hey Jimmy if you need help with Zombie Waves in RDR hit me up, I'm the guy you need when it comes to killing zombies.

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on platting RDR mate, hope you really enjoyed the game and by the sounds of it you did.
    It's awesome you're getting a too, will shoot you a friend request if you want to knock out some MP trophies some time.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by stefanovich777 View Post
    Hi!, I am the Alpha Male and I approve this badass CL.
    P.S. Congrats on RDR plat amigo, you earned it

stefanovich777, hey bro thanks for the congrats and for the CL visit! You the Alpha Male! , I know you got something coming up in the next few weeks so keep up the good work dude!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Hey Jimmy if you need help with Zombie Waves in RDR hit me up, I'm the guy you need when it comes to killing zombies.
    Hey Jesus, always need a good shooter in the posse! Yeah, man will let you know once I get the GoTY edition!

DALE CON TODO! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on platting RDR mate, hope you really enjoyed the game and by the sounds of it you did.
    It's awesome you're getting a too, will shoot you a friend request if you want to knock out some MP trophies some time.

spanishstoat, yeah man the game was fun, thanks for sharing some good info on the dude! , U bet man thanks for the PSN Friend request, and when you need help on MP I can def, help you out! Keep up the good work man!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast