Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Encorporeus' Archaic Checklist - Version 2

This is a discussion on Encorporeus' Archaic Checklist - Version 2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Added a few trailers for my games, which is in the "Game Opinions" section. Version 2 coming soon....

Deathless Destroyer

Added a few trailers for my games, which is in the "Game Opinions" section. Version 2 coming soon.

VitaUnlocked

Nice work, smoothly run, easy to read CL.

子連れ狼

How's the game progress amigo? I know you close to getting your #2 good luck!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started

Ice Cream Firefighter

I like how your CL is progressing mate it's coming along quite well. If you have a video camera record your set-up and upload it also with your current games owned list maybe putting a small game image with them would look good as well.

Keep it up mate.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Deathless Destroyer

Another update as to my gaming on the weekend:

I didn't start until Sunday and even then I only played for a couple of hours, though I did earn a few trophies during that time. I played Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for the majority of that time and ended up completing about nine or ten chapters, making me now be approximately halfway through the game story-wise. The current playthrough I'm doing (On Hard, so I can unlock Crushing Difficulty afterwards) has so far been a breeze, though that is partly due to the fact that I've played through Uncharted 2 about half a dozen times. There was one part of the game near where I stopped where if I hadn't double-checked my printed treasure guide I would have missed a treasure. I should earn the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves between now and the end of April. I will list the trophies I earned during that time just below:

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    How's the game progress amigo? I know you close to getting your #2 good luck!
    Check my update above

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I like how your CL is progressing mate it's coming along quite well. If you have a video camera record your set-up and upload it also with your current games owned list maybe putting a small game image with them would look good as well.

Keep it up mate.
    Thanks a lot I do not have my own video camera so I doubt that I would be able to do that, though I should have one up in the near-future. As for my game collection, I had tried placing an image of each game but the [SPOILER] code screwed up and it displayed two w/ one underneath the other, when I should just be in one spoiler. Maybe you could give an insight as to how I may fix that?

Ice Cream Firefighter

instead of wrapping a spoiler around what you wish to, place your spoiler first and type what you want in the middle of the pre-placed tag. Having different sizes and stuff affects how spoilers work and I am always getting daunted with it.

Why spoiler them at all display and show your list off. I am currently adjusting my collection in my CL. I saved it before it was ready to show you a great size for the images i'm talking about, take a look at it mate.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Ice Cream Firefighter

Click on your edit post as you normally would but click on the go advanced settings so you have 3 rows of options to choose from. The table options is the button on the bottom row in the left corner, choose your rows and columns and how you want it to be displayed (full grid/no grid) and how wide it is. don't go over 700px width I have used 600width full grid and inside each section I have more grids this time 290px no grid and that is how I have separated the game images in each section for my CL.

I hope this helps mate

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

子連れ狼

Camarada, good luck on Uncharted 2...........you are so near for the

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting

Random Access Memories

Looking good man! Nice progress on UC2!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Deathless Destroyer

An update for my gaming on the weekend:

I was able to use my PlayStation 3 for most of the weekend, so I used that time to get farther into Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. During my time with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, I spent a few frustrating hours along the way searching for those damned 100 treasures so I could get that out of the way for my next playthrough. I managed to finish Hard Difficulty, using my sneaky talents to dispatch certain groups of enemies along the way quietly and unseen so they wouldn't warn their friends and make things unnecessarily difficult.

My attempts to achieve the trophy for killing 75 enemies in a row without dying was a fail, mainly due to me jumping off cliffs and not being able to make jumps (including one particular jump which was required for a treasure and required me to be a bit further than the very edge of the cliff before actually jumping - I was seemingly standing on the air right before I jumped). The final few chapters were a pain but I got through the difficult sections after a couple of cheap deaths. The final boss was a pain and I died a dozen times in one shot before resorting to hanging from an exact area where I wasn't able to be shot but was able to damage the boss.

After completing Hard Difficulty in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves I am only left with weapon kill trophies and the trophy for completing the hardest difficulty, which I should have done on the upcoming weekend. Apart from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves I played a bit of Call of Duty: MW3 where apart from playing a bit of MP I did about half a dozen Special Ops missions granting me two trophies. I expect that I will be able to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and possibly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by xEL_Cidx
    Camarada, good luck on Uncharted 2...........you are so near for the
    Thanks xEl - I only have to do Crushing Difficulty and weapon kill stuff and then I have the

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet
    Looking good man! Nice progress on UC2!
    Thanks a lot, I've almost finished it - should have it done by the end of this week.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Hey sorry for ignoring you before I only use my chat bar when I'm doing co-op to communicate. Playing RE5 with Ac3.

Hows things mate

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Deathless Destroyer

Version 2 of my Checklist has arrived

New Features

- Full Game Trailers
    - Revamped and Improved Sections
    - New Trophy Milestone Section
    - Updated Music
    - Full Game Collection

子連れ狼

2.0 sweet update I see that you are now polishing your cl even more good job camarada!
    Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Version 2 of my Checklist has arrived

New Features

- Full Game Trailers
    - Revamped and Improved Sections
    - New Trophy Milestone Section
    - Updated Music
    - Full Game Collection

She Got Me Up All Night

Corp the new CL is looking great! Been doing some good work with it over the past couple weeks and it doesn't seem you think these games are hard

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Corp the new CL is looking great! Been doing some good work with it over the past couple weeks and it doesn't seem you think these games are hard
    Thanks a lot sniper! My games don't seem hard because my skill with a variety of games have improved over the years, though it's maybe because you haven't seen me doing the licenses in Gran Turismo 5 (Stupid 3rd/4th-last A License ). I refuse to continue doing the other A licenses until I finish that certain one with Gold ranking LOL

子連れ狼

Hey you took the words right out of my mouth!

How's UC2 progress coming camarada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Thanks a lot sniper! My games don't seem hard because my skill with a variety of games have improved over the years, though it's maybe because you haven't seen me doing the licenses in Gran Turismo 5 (Stupid 3rd/4th-last A License ). I refuse to continue doing the other A licenses until I finish that certain one with Gold ranking LOL

Deathless Destroyer

I have finished the section for "Games I will never ". Feel free to check it out sometime and express your views on the section if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Hey you took the words right out of my mouth!

How's UC2 progress coming camarada?
    I'll be probably starting the final leg of the journey sometime today, which is to complete the game on Crushing difficulty as well as to get the grenade hangman trophy (which requires me to kill a certain amount of enemies while hanging off an object).

子連れ狼

Well good luck camarada with the game progress!

Hey by any chance have you ever been to The Royal Easter show? the International Flower + Garden Show?

Any plans amigo for Anzac day?

Deathless Destroyer

During the weekend I managed to get close to finishing off Uncharted 2, though I ran out of time. I got from Chapter 1 to Chapter 25 in my Crushing Difficulty run with a couple of deaths here and there (mostly from jumping and landing splat on the ground ). I don't seem to find even the hardest difficulty in this game very hard and I got through the hardest bits with only a couple of deaths each (or in a few cases none at all!). I only need to finish the final 4 Chapters for the which shouldn't take very long unless that damned final boss did what he did to me during my Hard Playthrough...

As for the rest of what happened, I spent about an hour finishing off the last few missions in the Call of Duty MW3 campaign on Veteran. It was more a chore than completing something difficult, as I simply wanted to finish it off quickly. I also spent a bit of time in Crysis 2, where in MP I grouped up with a boosting squad and got a few wins in Capture the Relay, TDM and one other mode.

Note: On Sunday I spent a few hours at the car show

Deathless Destroyer

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 4:20pm [Australian Eastern Standard Time]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast