Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Encorporeus' Archaic Checklist - Version 2

This is a discussion on Encorporeus' Archaic Checklist - Version 2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on another plat mate, nice work...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Congrats on another plat mate, nice work

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on UC2

I see your playing Crysis 2 even more good luck!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate, nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx
    Congrats on UC2

I see your playing Crysis 2 even more good luck!
    Thanks a lot!

I'm getting back into Crysis 2 MP and am making steady progress towards Level 50 (and the ). So far today, I achieved The Cleaner, which was for attaining all the "Skill Kills" (some were a bitch to complete) and Nomad, which was for playing an entire match on every single map. I'm one win away from Jack of all Trades (win in every game-mode), but for now am unable to complete that one as I don't have the gamemode unlocked yet (Extraction).

I'm getting better at the MP and 90% of the time am getting the top 3 places of the leaderboard (my latest match was 27-5 and 2nd place was 14-6 - with a 20 killstreak), which is good as I am receiving a steady flow of XP.

On top of this, I've had a member from this site (ODMassoud) help me finish the coop missions in Call of Duty: MW2. He also helped me complete a few Spec Ops missions I couldn't be bothered to do by myself, which leaves me with less than a handful of Spec Ops missions left until Star 69.

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

PSA: Some of your images no longer seem to be working.

What are you currently working on anyway Encorporeus? Don't suppose one of those is CoD:MW3 is it?

Ah nevermind lol. Just read the above post and it looks like it's MW2 and Crysis 2.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    PSA: Some of your images no longer seem to be working.

What are you currently working on anyway Encorporeus? Don't suppose one of those is CoD:MW3 is it?

Ah nevermind lol. Just read the above post and it looks like it's MW2 and Crysis 2.
    I am considering overhauling this checklist and creating an entirely new one (like what Great Daze Tazer did), so the pictures which aren't displayed will be fixed either if I decide to make a new Checklist or when I have the time to update the current one, as well as the additional updating. I'll also be adding new sections, though whether it be in this checklist or a possible new one I haven't yet decided.

As for Call of Duty, I started on MW3 so I could finish the campaign on Veteran (which only took 5-6 hours) so that when I go back to it in future I'd have to only work on the Special Ops, Survival Mode + cleanup. I 'd MW3 on my old account, so I have no doubt I'll be able to do it again eventually.

NOTE: If I do decide to make a completely new Checklist, I will leave a post explaining it and will also lock the thread.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

PRO Member

If you're looking for a MW3 coop partner soon STRANGEgenius would appreciate the help.

Toggle Spoiler

Venire, Videre, Vince

Happy Anzac Day camarada (mate)

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Deathless Destroyer

I have finally decided to go ahead with my thoughts about overhauling my current Checklist (and in the process closing this one). Expect my new Checklist to be up in its bony glory within a week!

Thank you all for taking a bit of your spare time to browse through and even for some post a comment in this Checklist - it's helped me out a lot!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234