Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UnbreakabuII's sack of shit

This is a discussion on UnbreakabuII's sack of shit within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; About me: my name is Adam, I'm 30 and I live in New Jersey. I am a family man, I ...

PRO Member

UnbreakabuII's sack of shit

About me:
    my name is Adam, I'm 30 and I live in New Jersey. I am a family man, I have a loving wife and two kids. I was born in Poland and spent 22 years of my life there. I graduated from college with a journalism and English degree, but couldn't find good employmentin my country, in US I am working on construction, so go figure. I started collecting trophies in 2012, but I bought my PS3 much earlier to play Black Ops multiplayer. Besides playing games I like watching comedy series, I listen to Rage Against the Machine, RHCP, System of a Down, Rammstein and a lot of rap from the 90s.

My trophy philosophy:
    I do not plat every game I play. I do not go for 100% in every game, I do what I can with the time given and my abilities. Trophies for me is just an interesting addition to a game. I do not pick my games by looking at a trophy list. Simply if a game is great I will play it, and if I love it I will get platinum in it.
    My collection:
    Call of Duty:Black ops
    difficulty 5/10
    This is the reason why I bought PS3, I remember going on Call of Duty forums and asking the community which system is better Playstation or XBox, and I went with Sony. I didn't have any issues with the campaign, it went very smooth, I loved the story and characters. Also I was surprisingly lucky with Zombie mode, I always get what I want in mystery box, so the crossbow trophy I was able to help 4 or 5 people with. I am always up for zombies, so if you need help let me know.
    P.S. My text message ringtone is "Come baby, we do 59,eh?" gotta love Nikolai
    Red Dead Redemption
    difficulty 7/10
    I love Rockstar Games, I was never disappointed with their titles. Story was incredible, it was so much fun getting 100% completition, some trophies weretricky like getting a ringer in horseshoe game. My favorite trophy was Dastardly,anyone remember this cartoon with Dick Dastardly and Penelope Pitstop? When it comes to multiplayer there was one trophy I wouldn't be able to get if it wasn't for SAMMW1SE. Win 3 free for alls in a row? There was no way I was getting that one without boosting.
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2
    difficulty 6/10
    Incredible story and Task Force soldiers, that you won't forget about for a long time. I'm still mad that Ghost and Roach were murdered at the end. Veteran was a piece of cake, if you enjoy that game like me you won't have any trouble with any difficulty. Most of Spec Ops missions I did solo, with rest I had CrazyRick17 help. Wet work second try baby.
    Call of Duty:Modern Warfare3
    difficulty 6/10
    I bought this game for multiplayer which was worse than the previous part. I was hoping that they will go with shotguns as a secondary weapon like in Modern Warfare 2 but they didn't. Yuri joins the campaign mode,Soap dies, Price stays at the top as always. Nothing challenging about veteran again. When it comes to Spec Ops, Fire Mission was pain in the ass, but after I did it once, being in control of AC130 I helped couple other people with it.
    Sleeping Dogs
    difficulty 4/10
    Open world Hong Kong, it's a great game, easy to plat. Best thing in this game is the hand to hand combat. Challenges took some time but nothing crazy hard, and collectibles show on the map, so no problems.
    God of War
    difficulty 6/10
    I am really into Greek Mythology, I wrote a paper about it in college, so I had a good idea of every character in the game. Kratos is not a role model, but he is a total badass. Nothing and no one will fuck with kratos even Zeus. I did the first playthrough on normal, took me around 6 hours to finish it. Challenge of the Gods had to be done in one sitting, and that'swhat I did, took me no more than 2 hours to complete all of them. Next day Iput on my dairy bastard costume and finish the game in under 3 hours to get Speed of Jason Mcdonald.

God of War II
    difficulty 6/10
    Easy playthrough, Challenges weren't that bad. Kratos stilla badass, still cares only about his vengeance. I enjoyed killing Prometheus,and ripping wings off Icaruss back.
    X-Men Destiny
    difficulty 2/10
    I recommend this game, if you want to kick back and relax.It is an easy platinum. Two playthroughs, the one at the hardest difficulty is not that bad. Collectibles are easy to find, and you don't even have to find all of them. Cool game, which I wouldn't know about if it wasn't for my son.
    L.A.Noire
    difficulty 4/10
    Rockstar strikes again, another all time favorite. It's1946, War just ended, G.I.s are coming home, you play as Cole Phelps World War2 veteran. I loved every case, I listened to every line, I didn't skip any cut scenes.Auto collector trophy was tricky, but nothing else, there is a great trophy guide on the website, and Powerpyx Hollywoodland Trophy video is just great. Ifyou didn't play this game yet hurry up cause it's just amazing. There is acomplete edition for around 30$ with additional 5 cases, lots of gold trophies
    Call of Duty:World at War
    difficulty 8/10
    I was frustrated, I was mad but i was able to finish it.First day of veteran wasn't bad. I started with getting some nice trophies atthe very beginning since I didn't die on my first veteran mission, Semper Fi.At the end of day two I was already on Eviction ( I play around 3-4 hours aday). On the third day I decided not to give up till i got the platinum, andthat's exactly what happend. I stayed till 3am. The worst mission was Blowtorchand Corkscrew. Last two missions were supposed to be a nightmare but it took me2 hours to pass Heart of Reich and 40 minutes to finish Downfall which was ajoke really. After i got the gold trophies, I went out for a smoke and finishedsome easy ones. I thought zero one will be harder, I got it after first try.

Aliens: Colonial Marines
    Thank you to everyone who writes trophy guides because without you guys, I wouldn't have a single platinum trophy.
    Last edited by UnbreakabuII; 02-23-2013 at 10:40 AM.

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Galaxy beauty pirate

This is definitely one of the better checklists I've seen in a while.
    Sig by Ramon

Deathless Destroyer

What is this coding sorcery??
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Well you lost me at font times new roman. keep tryin youll get it right!

Edit - Hey good to see you got the coding problem resolved! Its a start good work!
    Last edited by Tmac718; 02-16-2013 at 08:33 PM.

NSFW

Well... uhm... at least it's not Comic Sans...

In all seriousness, this checklist needs a bit of colour, and maybe a few images here and there. I know it's a start-up, but I'm just saying.
    Last edited by gyrocop; 02-16-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Because i'm a klutz behind a keyboard

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lord of all Goat-Men

You could also be a little less stingy with the spacebar...

PRO Member

I'm working on it I'm new to all this

PRO Member

Well since I've not seen the wall of text, I think it's looking good man. I completely 100% () wholeheartedly agree with your trophy philosophy. I feel that sometimes it gets to people's heads too much and they become arrogant and dickheads...sometimes.

Regardless good luck with your CL and I look forward to seeing if flourish!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

nice start on your cl
    btw you shuld add a banner and some images of your plats
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Local Drunk

Not too bad to start off with mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Good layout. I am looking forward to see grow up but good collection. Keep it up bro.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Forget I Was Ever Here

Whoa unbreakable you made a CL sweet and that platinum collection is a dooozy nicely done. New Jersey hope your not a devils fan unless its just about Marty than its understandable. I know it was mention before but I'd love to see some awesome banners instead of the game covers! nice start and ill see ya soon

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

A nice start to the CL.

PRO Member

update 2/23/13

Deathless Destroyer

Looks a bit messy. For your text, try using a [ box] [/ box] code, trust me your checklist will look much neater and better.

Looking forward to see your checklist grow
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Nice list of platinums there. I am currently trying for the World at war plat and it is kicking my butt. I'll get it because I don't want to quit on it.

Since you like COD you should try for the COD classic plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

I don't have time to play around with it, so that's what u get image of the game and my thoughts

PRO Member

#12 God Of War 3

PRO Member

13 Dante's Inferno. 14 Killzone HD

Forget I Was Ever Here

Nice work on all your latest platinums thats a lot of platinums real quick…Nice ones too. How would you compare Dante Inferno to GOW

It is time for me to go underground

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast