View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Like others have said, its good to take a break from trophies every now and then. ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like others have said, its good to take a break from trophies every now and then. However, if you want to combine taking a break with earning trophies then I highly recommend playing The Walking Dead series from TellTale games on the PSN. I say combine the two because all of the trophies are story related so its impossible to miss anything. Not to mention the game is awesome and full of tough character decisions which makes you question weather or not you made the right call and want to play through again doing things differently.

However, so far only the first two episodes of five have been released yet so you might want to hold off on getting it until they're all out.
    Interesting thought, my friend. I guess we'll see in time.
    As for now, I not only beat Infamous 2 as Good Cole, I got all of the Blast Shards as well! (Repeat after me: Shard Sense Rules! Shard Sense Rules! Shard Sense Rules!) I guess the "spark" has triumphantly returned! Now only 8 trophies remain (78% complete), 7 of which are "evil path" and 1 that is "hard difficulty finish". I sense a big celebration later this month. Wish me luck!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Stats are updated and it's all come down to this:
    I have Infamous 2 close to a Platinum finish, and the only thing between me and victory is the Gold Trophy Pain Builds Character (beating Infamous 2 on Hard difficulty). Can I become the man of 20 Platinums at last? Will Icymania (thanks, Lasombra) rule again? We'll see in a few days!
    Hope you enjoyed my wrestling-style self-commentary! Enjoy the checklist, everyone!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Stats are updated with a New PS3 Platinum Trophy: Infamous 2!
    I have finally hit the 20-Platinum mark with one of the all-time greats in gaming!
    Description is coming soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the inFamous 2 platinum Ice

Platinum Procrastinator

Well it looks like Icymania went wild all over inFAMOUS 2 lol. Congrats on hitting 20 plats, especially on a good game like that. Now I guess you'll have to set a new goal and set out to reach it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new and 20th plat my friend,very well done.And i hope you enjoyed Infamous 2 aswell

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the inFamous 2 platinum Ice
    Well it looks like Icymania went wild all over inFAMOUS 2 lol. Congrats on hitting 20 plats, especially on a good game like that. Now I guess you'll have to set a new goal and set out to reach it.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new and 20th plat my friend,very well done.And i hope you enjoyed Infamous 2 aswell
    Thank you all! Did I ever enjoy Infamous 2! Both endings are great (and make you cry for different reasons). The gameplay is awesome. Long live the Electric Man, Cole MacGrath!
    Description has been added to Infamous 2 Platinum. As for a new goal, I'd say it's "Do my best and have a good time doing it."
    As of right now, I've got free games from PSN Plus, my Mass Effect 2 rental and another rental coming my way (I just sent back London 2012): ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM! I tried playing this back in May and had to give it up as my dying PS3 couldn't handle it, but my new Slim PS3 should be just fine with it! Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Not much time to update the checklist as Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim both demand your full "free time" attention but I slipped in some Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown and got 10 out of 12 trophies!
    I also earned 2 new trophies in Skyrim (The Way of the Voice and Married), bringing me to 20% with 36 Trophies to go to Platinum!
    Stats have been updated to reflect all this!
    As well, I'd like to thank all of the Icymania fans who got me to 3,000 views! I never could have kept this up without ALL OF YOU! Thank you and enjoy the checklist, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Damn. Sorry I'm late but congrats on Infamous 2!

Hope you have fun with Skyrim!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

I'm glad to see you're back to earning trophies on Skyrim again and like you mentioned, your slim will have no problems running the game. Hopefully you'll have it long enough to earn the platinum trophy.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with your 2 games mate.Im sure we will see the plats in here soon and congrats on reaching 300 views too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn. Sorry I'm late but congrats on Infamous 2!

Hope you have fun with Skyrim!
    I'm glad to see you're back to earning trophies on Skyrim again and like you mentioned, your slim will have no problems running the game. Hopefully you'll have it long enough to earn the platinum trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with your 2 games mate.Im sure we will see the plats in here soon and congrats on reaching 300 views too
    Thanks everyone! Skyrim and Mass Effect 2 can be overwhelming to play at the same time, along with all of my PSN Plus freebies (some of which I've yet to download). I guess the best advice I could give myself would be "pace thyself, not-so-young one", or else suffer plenty of burnout (again). My next downloads from Plus will likely be Just Cause 2 and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
    I updated the stats (1 from Hard Corps: Uprising, one of my Plus freebies) and added Rainbow Moon to Games i Hope to Play and Platinum (Turn-based RPG on PSN for 15 bucks with a Platinum? I'll be right there!). The tracks on the trophy train are filled with many routes to take. I guess only time will tell which is the correct route,
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Rainbow Moon certainly does look interesting but I'm a bit hesitant to try it because of the trophy list. One of the guys on IGN played it for about 40 hours I think and was level 20 something. One of the trophies requires you to reach level 500 with a character and another trophy requires you to play the game for 100 hours. You should also note that if you don't move after 30 seconds the game pauses so you can't just leave it on overnight.

PRO Member

Rainbow Moon certainly does look interesting but I'm a bit hesitant to try it because of the trophy list. One of the guys on IGN played it for about 40 hours I think and was level 20 something. One of the trophies requires you to reach level 500 with a character and another trophy requires you to play the game for 100 hours. You should also note that if you don't move after 30 seconds the game pauses so you can't just leave it on overnight.
    Damn that's crazy. You'll probably get to 100 hours just by grinding to level 500 Otherwise, you could just band/tape your analog stick.

Have fun with that

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn that's crazy. You'll probably get to 100 hours just by grinding to level 500 Otherwise, you could just band/tape your analog stick.

Have fun with that
    Yes, I saw the Level 500 and 100 Hour requirements, but I'm a grind-lover so I don't mind. That's why I'm interested in Rainbow Moon: it's an old-school turn-based RPG that reminds me of my youth. I'm more surprised those IGN clowns tried it instead of just hating on it because it's "old-school".

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well to be fair a lot of their Playstation guys love old school games like certain RPG's and Mega Man and Castlevania etc... I also just did some checking into Rainbow Moon as I'm tempted to buy it and read from the developers that after beating the main story, the real leveling begins with some fights taking you up several levels at a time so that's good. Also read some people have gone into dungeons and have seen level 650-999 monsters going around lol.

PRO Member

Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated.
    I finally downloaded Just Cause 2 (one of my many PSN Plus freebies) and scored 8 trophies already, surprising myself! I don't know how far I'll go but we'll see! It turned out to be a good idea to take a break from trying to juggle Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim and it's helped to recharge my proverbial batteries. Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated and reflect that I've made it to 3,700 trophies! YAHOO!
    In related news, I've made a few "moves" with my games. First, I sent back Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim to Gamefly as I burned myself out trying to play both games at the same time. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.
    I also was in a small game store recently and bought Alpha Protocol for cheap. Now, I know most people would rather spit on this title than play it but I'm my own man, with my own views about games and the industry. I like the niche Alpha Protocol falls into (RPG/Stealth/Shooting, in that order) and did well with it 2 years ago when it came out.
    As one who truly "gets" Alpha Protocol, I know all too well how tough the Platinum is. I'm 10 away from Platinum and the 3 toughest trophies, in my opinion, are still out there: Hardcore, Thorton Inc and One With The Shadows. I told one of my site friends who has the Platinum (Backblast, to be specific) that I look forward to the day I join him in the Platinum Club, which has 125 members the last time I checked (about 10%). Only time will tell if I have what it takes, but we'll see soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated (2 from Just Cause 2, 5 from Shift 2 Unleashed, both Plus freebies).
    Gamefly is sending me Sonic Generations! It will be great to see this again and try my hand at the trophy list as well as have a good time at it. I also decided to use my Gamefly sub to "revisit" WWE '12 just for fun (and to practice for WWE '13), if only for a few days. Hopefully these 2 will allow me to recharge and get back to serious trophy hunting in the future.
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated and I have added a "Total Time to Platinum" to my Platinum descriptions.
    In the meantime, I sent back WWE '12 (Online STILL broken? WHY?) to get back to what I do best: hunt trophies. I'm pulling trophies from various Plus freebies as I wait for my new rentals to arrive: Just Cause 2, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Shift 2 Unleashed and even Gotham City Impostors. It should be interesting to see how far I go with these, Sonic Generations and my other, to-be-determined rental.
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast