View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello, everyone! Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated! I just got Sonic Generations from Gamefly and I'm back to playing ...

PRO Member

Hello, everyone! Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated!
    I just got Sonic Generations from Gamefly and I'm back to playing that fine title, which has been added to my Platinum Wishlist. I've also recieved word from Gamefly that they are shipping me Heavy Fire: Afghanistan! Considering how easy this game is (almost whorishly so), I'm sensing a shooter Platinum for the first time ever! We'll see in time!
    I'd also like to apologize for being something of a poor correspondent on this site as of late (except for my checklist). My health hasn't been the best and my mood is showing it. Hopefully I'll be contributing more soon!
    I think I said this before, but I'd like to link my 3 trophy guides to my checklist (TV Superstars, 4 Elements HD and Hollywood Squares). The problem is, I don't know how, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

I didn't actually mind Heavy Fire, it was very easy and I suck at shooters. It was quite relaxing as far as shooters go as its a rail shooter, you have no control over you characters movements. If I can do it, you certainly can.

Hope you feel better too

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Sonic Generations was an awesome game mate.Me and my daughter loved playing it,me more so than her lol.

Dont worry about us on here man,just concentrate on getting yourself better to which i hope you do so very soon man,all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I didn't actually mind Heavy Fire, it was very easy and I suck at shooters. It was quite relaxing as far as shooters go as its a rail shooter, you have no control over you characters movements. If I can do it, you certainly can.

Hope you feel better too
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Sonic Generations was an awesome game mate.Me and my daughter loved playing it,me more so than her lol.

Dont worry about us on here man,just concentrate on getting yourself better to which i hope you do so very soon man,all the best
    Thank you, everyone. I have been just plain out of it, physically and mentally, all summer. Hopefully I'll be better once the fall comes and my wrestling show schedule resumes. Of course, losing some shows to our rival promotions doesn't help. I've dealt with this before, so hopefully I remember how to deal with it effectively.
    I updated my stats (2 more from Sonic Generations) and I'm looking forward to Heavy Fire: Afghanistan in a day or two. My experience with shooters tends to be "bad to worse". I can count on one hand the only shooters (FPS variety) I was decent at: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (good story but I never played online), Payday: The Heist (fun but I never did online co-op) and Greg Hastings Paintball 2 (1 away from Platinum but I never could beat Career events on Hard). Hopefully the rail-shooter Heavy Fire: Afghanistan helps my trophy count and my mood. Between that, Sonic Generations, Alpha Protocol (which I bought for cheap recently) and my remaining Plus freebies the next few days should be interesting. Here's hoping!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Feeling a bit better, not so tired or depressed as I had been previously. Thank you all for your support!
    Stats are updated and Heavy Fire: Afghanistan has been added to the Platinum Wishlist (14 away, 28%). I never dreamed I'd find a shooter, even an arcade-like rail-shooter, that I'd be good at, but here I am. So far, so good as I got 13 trophies in about 3 hours already. Here's hoping!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Hey IB.

Good to see you're feeling better. Hopefully things will get even better for you really soon!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Hey IB.

Good to see you're feeling better. Hopefully things will get even better for you really soon!
    Thank you DaRe! Having friends like these helps shake the summer doldrums, that's for sure!
    Stats are updated as I'm tearing through Heavy Fire: Afghanistan with just 2 trophies to go! All I need are more headshots (about 30) and to beat the Veteran Difficulty and I'll have my first shooter Platinum ever! What a thrill that will be!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you DaRe! Having friends like these helps shake the summer doldrums, that's for sure!
    Stats are updated as I'm tearing through Heavy Fire: Afghanistan with just 2 trophies to go! All I need are more headshots (about 30) and to beat the Veteran Difficulty and I'll have my first shooter Platinum ever! What a thrill that will be!
    Good luck on your first shooter platinum!

DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Glad to see your feeling better mate,thats great to hear .Lets get back to some gaming eh and get them plats coming in here.Good luck with your gaming plans mate and i hope your work picks up too,you have always struck me as a very passionate person about what you do and i like that

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Glad to see your feeling better mate,thats great to hear .Lets get back to some gaming eh and get them plats coming in here.Good luck with your gaming plans mate and i hope your work picks up too,you have always struck me as a very passionate person about what you do and i like that
    Thank you, my friend. I try to put things into proper perspective as the long summer continues. Hopefully the fall will pick up my schedule, quickly.
    Stats are updated and Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is removed from the Platinum Wishlist as I couldn't get the job done on Veteran Difficulty. I had to send it back to Gamefly just so I wouldn't lose my cool unnecessarily. I also sent back Sonic Generations (hopelessly stuck on Planet Wisp), so we'll see what comes next.
    I'm planning on getting a big $50 PSN card, money permitting, and going on a PSN shopping spree soon. As for what I'll buy, I have a ridiculously long wishlist. Top choices include:
    Journey, Foosball 2012, Dungeon Defenders, Rainbow Moon, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, Pure Chess, Magic 2013, Infamous: Festival of Blood and Real Steel. I'm also considering the Costume Quest add-on Grubbins on Ice (to complete the 100% job) and re-subscribing to either DC Universe Online or Free Realms.
    Decisions, decisions. Any suggestions?

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Costume Quest!
    This one is unexpected as I bought it at the end of 2010 but didn't get into it until June. Today I bought the Grubbins on Ice DLC and finished the deal at last!
    In the meantime, Gamefly is sending me Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny! This Harvest Moon spinoff was fun the first time and I look forward to finishing the deal. I bought Foosball 2012 from PSN Store and I'm definitely enjoying it. I'm not sure where to spend the rest of my PSN cash but I'll figure something out soon!
    Enjoy, everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

The One and Only

Costume Quest, is it a fun game?

And congratz on your new 100%. May more successful runs lie ahead of you.

DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Costume Quest, is it a fun game?

And congratz on your new 100%. May more successful runs lie ahead of you.
    Thanks DaRe! Costume Quest is very fun, mixing traditional turn-based RPG combat with comedy and a Halloween theme. However, turn-based RPGs are not for everyone, so try the demo or watch some videos of the game first to get an idea of what you're getting into. Also keep in mind you'll need the Grubbins on Ice DLC for 100% completion.
    I just noticed that I've had either a Platinum or a PSN 100% for 14 consecutive months now! Go me!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Costume Quest 100%. I too quite enjoyed it, it was a fun little title.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Costume Quest 100%. I too quite enjoyed it, it was a fun little title.

Thank you, my friend! A fun little title Costume Quest is!
    In addition to Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gamefly is sending me ICO and Shadow of the Colussus Collection! I look forward to seeing these on a slim PS3 that can play them for longer than 15 minutes! We'll see soon enough!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting Costume Quest to 100%. Like you, I finished it this summer as well after having it for quite a long time. Great little game and hope they make a sequel. As for what else you can spend your PSN money on, I recommend The Walking Dead series from TellTale. It comes with a platinum trophy and all of the trophies are story related so you can't miss them.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Congrats on the new 100% my friend,i hope your on the up and up aswell as you certainly seem a little better

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting Costume Quest to 100%. Like you, I finished it this summer as well after having it for quite a long time. Great little game and hope they make a sequel. As for what else you can spend your PSN money on, I recommend The Walking Dead series from TellTale. It comes with a platinum trophy and all of the trophies are story related so you can't miss them.
    Congrats on the new 100% my friend,i hope your on the up and up aswell as you certainly seem a little better
    Thanks guys! I was going to wait on The Walking Dead until all 5 episodes were out (delays, delays) but I'm getting the first 2 episodes as a PSN Plus freebie in August! I hear good things about it so I hope the other regions get it, not just the US Store. As for the rest of my PSN cash, I bought Journey, Foosball 2012 and a digital copy of Mass Effect 2 (this way I can get that "Elite Save File" for Mass Effect 3 at my own pace). I still have yet to download 2 Plus freebies (Little Big Planet 2 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One), so we'll see how well I do soon enough.
    Stats are updated. Enjoy, everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated as I've gotten a few trophies (7 from Little Big Planet 2 and 3 from Shadow of the Colussus). I'm not the Little Big Planet type but it felt good to get a few more than I did last year. It definitely feels good to play Shadow of the Colussus again and do better than last time.
    I've got a few games to get to: ICO, Shadow of the Colussus, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Mass Effect 2, The Walking Dead, Just Cause 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Dragon Age: Origins, Infamous, Dead Nation, Alpha Protocol, Wizardy: Labyrinth of Last Souls and The Price Is Right Decades. Who knows where the road leads but we'll see soon enough.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PS420

Congrats on Costume Quest 100% and have fun with SotC!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast