View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 That is the ultimate in shitness right there mate and im sorry to hear that.I know ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    That is the ultimate in shitness right there mate and im sorry to hear that.I know you said you liked the game and hopefully that will still make you want to go back to it and plat the game but if you dont after whats happend,i for one wouldnt blame you.Good luck either way mate
    Thanks John3007. Despite a good trophy count this month, I can't help but feel cursed after that. After doing other games (trophies earned from Foosball 2012, Motorstorm RC and High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition), I couldn't get back into Game of Thrones, so I sent it back to Gamefly. Hopefully, Afrika and whatever else I get won't be a glitch-fest. I might take a small break from the trophy hunt until September to re-focus. We'll see.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 08-31-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown!
    Although it is an easier list than other fighting games I'm still amazed that I pulled this off. Yahoo!
    I also want to thank everyone who supports this checklist. Thanks to all of you, I've reached 4,000 views! Give yourselves a big hand, everyone! Thank you all for your continued support!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Congrats on Virtua Fighter 5 100%

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting Virtua Fighter 5 to 100%. Like you, I'm also not very good at fighting games but feel this is one I should be able to do lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Virtua Fighter 5 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting Virtua Fighter 5 to 100%. Like you, I'm also not very good at fighting games but feel this is one I should be able to do lol.
    Thanks guys! Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown was great fun.
    I'm still waiting for Afrika to arrive (ordered from the Austin warehouse to the Pittsburgh warehouse, I'm told) and Game of Thrones to return to Gamefly, so my progress is at a screeching halt right now. In the meantime, I bought Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (which I hopefully don't get too lost this time or I'll have to trade it back) and I might try to do some PSN titles or maybe my digital copy of Dragon Age Origins to finish the Platinum job at long last. We'll see soon enough!

EDIT: Checklist is updated with a NEW PSN 100%: X-Men!
    It took over a year and 8 months but I finally got You Fell to Our Trap and closed the deal! Yahoo!

EDIT #2: Checklist is updated with yet another NEW PSN 100%: My Aquarium!
    I bought this when it came out almost 2 years ago and now I finally overcame a trophy glitch to score my 3rd PSN 100% in 3 days! Yahoo!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 09-02-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown!
    Although it is an easier list than other fighting games I'm still amazed that I pulled this off. Yahoo!
    I also want to thank everyone who supports this checklist. Thanks to all of you, I've reached 4,000 views! Give yourselves a big hand, everyone! Thank you all for your continued support!
    Congrats on the 3 new psn 100%'s mate, thats some great work right there and double congrats on getting over 4000 views aswell. Keep up the great work man and them views will keep on climbing

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your two new PSN 100%'s. I never tried X-Men, but I've seen a lot of people with it so perhaps one day I'll look into it. Does it have any multiplayer trophies?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congrats on the 3 new psn 100%'s mate, thats some great work right there and double congrats on getting over 4000 views aswell. Keep up the great work man and them views will keep on climbing
    Thank you john3007! Every time I think the trophies will slow down, they keep going. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your two new PSN 100%'s. I never tried X-Men, but I've seen a lot of people with it so perhaps one day I'll look into it. Does it have any multiplayer trophies?
    Thank you Denaratuck! X-Men is a port of the popular 6-player arcade game from 1992. There is one multiplayer trophy (being in a 6-player online match). You Fell To Our Trap is tricky but can be overcome with a good trick (check the trophy guide for details).

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

I got the mutliplayer one by luck we had 5 people and then while the game ended someone joined us ..I was like..well ok that was nice.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I got the mutliplayer one by luck we had 5 people and then while the game ended someone joined us ..I was like..well ok that was nice.
    Wow, that's cool, not to mention that I would probably hurt myself laughing if that had happened to me!
    Alright, there is good news and bad news for me.
    Bad news: the copy of Afrika I rented is nowhere in sight after 2 weeks! I don't know where it got lost to (maybe Africa itself, who knows?). Fortunately, I told Gamefly and they're planning to send me another copy if they can; if they can't, they'll send me a different game.
    Good news: I'm still busy hunting trophies! Since the last update I've earned trophies from Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone (4), BloodRayne: Betrayal (3 after a year of not getting anything off that game, and considering how tough it is, I'm still surprised), ZEN Pinball 2 (9) and Borderlands (4).
    The REALLY good news: I've now surpassed 3,900 trophies! I'm currently at 3,903 and working hard to push for 4,000, which I'm expecting either late this month or early next month. Then it will be PARTY TIME!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Never mind on the lost game mate, Its not the end of the world and im sure it will be sorted in due time and i also hope you enjoy the game (if you ever get it lol) aswell. Congrats on your trophy hunting mate and double congrats on your trophy milestone too. It will be party time in here soon you say eh? I hope im invited

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Never mind on the lost game mate, Its not the end of the world and im sure it will be sorted in due time and i also hope you enjoy the game (if you ever get it lol) aswell. Congrats on your trophy hunting mate and double congrats on your trophy milestone too. It will be party time in here soon you say eh? I hope im invited
    Thanks, john3007. Another copy of Afrika is en route to me as we speak, so at least that's sorted out. Game of Thrones is sauntering slowly back to Pittsburgh, so I don't know what else is being planned for me. Of course you and ALL my rowdy friends are invited to my "4,000th Trophy" victory celebration whenever that happens.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on those 2 new PSN 100%, Ice!

Sorry to hear about Afrika It's a really fun game though!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on those 2 new PSN 100%, Ice!

Sorry to hear about Afrika It's a really fun game though!
    Thank you daftprophet! Gamefly found me another copy of Afrika to send out that hopefully will get here soon. Like john3007 said, it's not like the sky is falling!
    Stats are updated. I also added Sleeping Dogs to Games I Hope to Play and Platinum. Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Afrika! After finally getting this I got 3 trophies from it. There's a long way to go but I'm prepared for the journey.
    I'm toying around with new checklist ideas. Suggestions are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated as I now have 12 Trophies from Afrika, leaving 32 to Platinum this underrated gem.
    Gamefly is also sending me Little League World Series 2010! An obscure and little-loved title that's easy to learn and requires a good degree of grinding to Platinum, I put this on my wishlist out of a desire to play something a little bit different (for me, anyway). I have a funny feeling that I'll enjoy this game more than any grown man should. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Glad to see you finally recieved your game mate, i hope it was worth the wait and you have made good progress too man, keep it up

PRO Member

Stats are updated once again, including the Double Dragon Neon trophies that were previously lost due to a "database error".
    I continue to make good progress on Afrika as I'm now at 35%, 21 trophies away from Platinum. Could this be the next big triumph? We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Little League World Series Baseball 2010.
    With 19 away from Platinum on Afrika, 21 away from Platinum on Little League World Series Baseball 2010 and 33 away from 4,000 Trophies overall, someting big could happen very soon. Which one? Stay tuned to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: Little League World Series Baseball 2010!
    This was an extremely fun game. It's easy to learn and tough to master. The talent skills and talent cards add strategy and fun as well. It's my fist-ever sports game Platinum and I would recommend it to anyone (although it might be scarce after 2 years, I rented it from Gamefly myself).
    I'm now just 9 away from the major milestone of 4,000 trophies! What trophy will it be? We'll see soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast