View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: Little League World Series Baseball 2010! This was ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: Little League World Series Baseball 2010!
    This was an extremely fun game. It's easy to learn and tough to master. The talent skills and talent cards add strategy and fun as well. It's my fist-ever sports game Platinum and I would recommend it to anyone (although it might be scarce after 2 years, I rented it from Gamefly myself).
    I'm now just 9 away from the major milestone of 4,000 trophies! What trophy will it be? We'll see soon enough!
    Congrats on your new plat mate, well done and great to see you enjoyed it aswell . No doubt i'll be back in here soon to congratulate you on your milestone aswell so good luck once again

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the new pla dude, awesome work

PRO Member

Congrats on the new Icebrand!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate, well done and great to see you enjoyed it aswell . No doubt i'll be back in here soon to congratulate you on your milestone aswell so good luck once again
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the new pla dude, awesome work
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the new Icebrand!
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat.
    Thank you all! As promised, I will now repeatedly shout "YES!" like drjackel666's pixelated version of Daniel Bryan (who, since he's stuck with Kane as a tag title partner, shouts "NO!" much more often these days).
    On to more recent trophy events, in the words of the New York Mets's announcer when Johan Santana threw the Mets' first-ever no-hitter, "It has happened!" Discover Sledge's Safe House from Borderlans (one of my Plus freebies) has earned me 4,000 TROPHIES! As promised, the celebration is on! ALL my rowdy friends are invited!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

I kinda don't feel like partying tonight mate.........nah, lets do it. I'll have a beer right now to celebrate, that's a good enough reason for me lol. Congrats on reaching 4000 trophies man, very well done and heres to another 4000 more . Keep up the great work dude

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    I'm thinking, after 4,012 Trophies, a break may be in order. We'll see, I guess.
    In the meantime, I'm introducing my 16-year old half-brother to the wonders of PS3 (to keep him away from 360, you understand). To that end, he'll have his own profile set up in a couple of days on my PS3! I can hardly contain myself!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

I hope your half brother has just as much fun gaming as you do man, in fact, why not set him away on your profile so he can earn the trophy's why you take a well earned break....just a thought

PRO Member

I hope your half brother has just as much fun gaming as you do man, in fact, why not set him away on your profile so he can earn the trophy's why you take a well earned break....just a thought
    Interesting thought my friend. With all due respect, we want to earn trophies seperately, so we will each have our own exploits to tell. Who knows, maybe he'll join this great place!
    Stats are updated (a few from Borderlands and Double Dragon Neon). Enjoy!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist (Afrika out, Borderlands in).
    I have NEVER been this confident in my abilities in a first-person shooter than I have in Borderlands. It was offered for free on the US PSN Plus this month because Borderlands 2 came out this month. With the remaining 17 trophies mostly story-related or grinding, I'm quietly optimistic that I'll have an FPS Platinum at long last. And why not, for there is no greater risk in life than staying in one's "comfort zone" for too long.
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Have fun and good luck with Borderlands man!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Have fun and good luck with Borderlands man!
    Thank you daftprophet! I need to level up more in Borderlands as I suck at shooters but you never know!
    Stats are updated, as is Games I Hope to Play and Platinum with the first Mass Effect! Finally coming to PS3 as part of the Mass Effect Trilogy, this is a PS3 gamer's dream come true. I don't even care how much EA and Bioware had to pay Microsoft for this, it definitely be worth it!
    Today I also broke a personal best for trophies in a month with 151, thanks to Shift 2 Unleashed's Workaholic! Awesome...and exhausting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Its nice to see you plan on going for the Borderlands platinum trophy. Such an awesome game. Also, I completely agree with you about Mass Effect I can't wait for it to come out as I'll probably be buying the trilogy just for a physical copy of the game even though I already own ME2 and ME3.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist (Afrika out, Borderlands in).
    I have NEVER been this confident in my abilities in a first-person shooter than I have in Borderlands. It was offered for free on the US PSN Plus this month because Borderlands 2 came out this month. With the remaining 17 trophies mostly story-related or grinding, I'm quietly optimistic that I'll have an FPS Platinum at long last. And why not, for there is no greater risk in life than staying in one's "comfort zone" for too long.
    Enjoy, everyone!
    Thank you daftprophet! I need to level up more in Borderlands as I suck at shooters but you never know!
    Stats are updated, as is Games I Hope to Play and Platinum with the first Mass Effect! Finally coming to PS3 as part of the Mass Effect Trilogy, this is a PS3 gamer's dream come true. I don't even care how much EA and Bioware had to pay Microsoft for this, it definitely be worth it!
    Today I also broke a personal best for trophies in a month with 151, thanks to Shift 2 Unleashed's Workaholic! Awesome...and exhausting!
    Glad your feeling good about Borderlands man, with the release of Borderlands 2, I keep on hearing how good Borderlands is and how i should pick it up and have a go and it sounds like your enjoying it too. And congrats on the 151 trophys man, thats amazing, keep up the great work

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Its nice to see you plan on going for the Borderlands platinum trophy. Such an awesome game. Also, I completely agree with you about Mass Effect I can't wait for it to come out as I'll probably be buying the trilogy just for a physical copy of the game even though I already own ME2 and ME3.
    I hear you about Mass Effect, Denaratuck! I own a digital copy of ME2 but never finished it, so now I'll buy the trilogy when I can and see the whole story of Commander Shepard in all his/her glory! Now if only I can decide on gender, class, romances, and so on... I guess that's the fun of Mass Effect!

Glad your feeling good about Borderlands man, with the release of Borderlands 2, I keep on hearing how good Borderlands is and how i should pick it up and have a go and it sounds like your enjoying it too. And congrats on the 151 trophys man, thats amazing, keep up the great work
    True enough and thanks for the rep my friend! I truly believe there is no reward without risk. I took a big risk going to a wrestling school to learn play-by-play commentary, ring announcing and interviewing and my dream of working in the pro wrestling industry became true in the end.
    I got Borderlands as a Plus freebie (I don't know if other regions got it but I hope their Plus will do the same) and the legendary FPS/RPG hybrid has quickly become a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, my Plus membership lapses today but I'll re-subscribe next week.
    I updated the stats as I now have 154 Trophies this month, the most prolific trophy-hunting month for me EVER! Pulling trophies from over a dozen games of varying genres, I still can't believe how awesome this month has been.
    Gamefly has recieved my returns and is sending me Game of Thrones and Saints Row The Third! After giving up on Game of Thrones due to save data corruption halfway through, I'm ready to get back on this tough game and see how far I can go. As for Saints Row The Third, I've always liked the fact that it's not a GTA clone but a GTA parody. I don't know how much crazy fun I'll have but when I heard you kill luchadore gangs with surface-to-air missles, I knew I had to play this.
    I'm toying around with more new stuff for the checklist that I might put up in a week. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated as is the Platinum Wishlist with Saints Row: The Third!
    Looking back on last month, I still can't believe that I earned 155 Trophies in September of 2012! I guess the question is: what's next? We'll, here's hoping for more Platinum in my future!

Theodore Roosevelt.

The Girl Gamer

How about trying to earn 200 trophies in 1 month? That would be challenging I say lol. Good luck on your future platinums!

PRO Member

Nice job on getting 155 trophies in one month. Strive for more!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    How about trying to earn 200 trophies in 1 month? That would be challenging I say lol. Good luck on your future platinums!
    Nice job on getting 155 trophies in one month. Strive for more!
    Thank you all! As MimiPRGameFreak said, 200 in one month would be quite a challenge for me. I would need a month with (perish the thought) no shows to do or promote for, lots of money and easy games with long lists. It's a long shot but I may surprise myself.
    Stats are updated as I'm off to a fast start this month with 19 trophies already with Saints Row: The Third, Mass Effect 2 and Alex Kidd in Miracle World all scoring for me. We'll see if I can keep up the momentum in time.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated (4 from NFL Blitz, a Plus freebie, and 9 from Saints Row: The Third).
    I'm enjoying Saints Row: The Third immensely as its salacious humor and over-the-top nature keep me coming back for more. I have not laughed this hard playing a game EVER! With 20 trophies down and 30 to go from regular content, we'll see if I can keep this up!
    I sent Game of Thrones back to Gamefly as I haven't played it recently (blame Saints Row: The Third for that, as is often the case for a man on Gamefly's "2-at-a-time" plan). We'll see what Gamefly sends me in its place soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast