View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by drjackel666 Best of luck mate. Thank you my friend! I'm now 2 away from a Wheel of ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Best of luck mate.
    Thank you my friend! I'm now 2 away from a Wheel of Fortune Platinum and I'm still #4 on the leaderboard with 2 members having scored Platinum on this title. I earned Wheel Master! last night but I still need to unlock 19 pieces of clothing and logos for Fashionista and I still need Instant Millionaire!, for which I have gotten the Million Dollar wedge to the Bonus Round about 10 times, solved the puzzle each time but did not draw the Million Dollar Prize. Hopefully I'll get it while grinding towards Fashionista.
    On a related note, Gamefly is sending me Jeopardy! The emphasis is definitely on doing my best and having a good time doing it with these two titles at the same time!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck in getting your next plat man, sounds like your nearly there and congrats on all your recent trophy progress too, theres hardly ever a small update in here, always a great amount of trophys. Keep up the awesome work dude

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Very close to #23! Good luck with finishing it up!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck in getting your next plat man, sounds like your nearly there and congrats on all your recent trophy progress too, theres hardly ever a small update in here, always a great amount of trophys. Keep up the awesome work dude
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Very close to #23! Good luck with finishing it up!
    Thank you all! And so, to paraphrase WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jim Ross, "Icebrand! Icebrand! Icebrand!"
    Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: Platinum #23: Wheel of Fortune!
    What a fun and enjoyable trophy this was! To be honest, I thought it might take a little longer to get Instant Millionaire! but I got lucky on the game right after the Fashionista trophy. As far as my place in the Platinum Club, I'm #3 to earn this Platinum on PS3Trophies.com! What a thrill to earn this Platinum AND be so high on the 1st 50 Club! OH HELL YEAH!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 10-25-2012 at 07:45 AM.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Big congrats Ice! That's awesome!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Big congrats Ice! That's awesome!
    THank you! If nothing else, it was an absolute thrill to be the 3rd member to Platinum this game.
    So, what is next? I'm definitely not one of those trophy hunters who can sense the next Platinum (as least not often). I'm still waiting for Jeopardy and I'm hoping to get WWE '13, money (and weather, hurricane watch) permitting, in a little over a week. Jeopardy is obviously the easier one but the only computer in the house is a non-laptop and in a different room, taking the "Google solution" strategy out of play. WWE '13 requires maximum online rank for Platinum (a first for PS3 WWE games) but, bad server or not, I look forward to taking down the "marks" known as the Cenation, Vipers, Mizfits, Brahma Bulls, Austin3:16ers, etc. And who knows, maybe I'll get around to "unfinished business", like Infamous and Dragon Age Origins. We'll see in time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Congrats on your new plat mate and double congrats on being the 3rd to get it too, thats awesome stuff right there. It sounds like you had a blast with this which is always good to hear. Keep up the great work my friend

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Wheel of Fortune platinum dude

PRO Member

Congrats on your new plat mate and double congrats on being the 3rd to get it too, thats awesome stuff right there. It sounds like you had a blast with this which is always good to hear. Keep up the great work my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Wheel of Fortune platinum dude
    Thank you all! It was a thrill to be #3 in the Platinum Club here for it!
    I finally got Jeopardy yesterday and started playing it today (I had a wrestling event to do last night, you understand) and so far, I have 23 trophies from this fun title, leaving 22 more for Platinum! If that's not crazy enough, I passed through 4,200 trophies and went straight on to Trophy Level 22! So far, I've had 179 trophies this month, surprising even myself! Who knows how far I'll go?
    So far, I've gotten 8 Platinums and 12 PSN 100%s this year, both career highs. I only need 90 more trophies to reach a new career high for trophies in a year, which would be 1,275. I still can't believe how well I'm doing!
    Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement! I couldn't do this without ALL OF YOU!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Great job on the CL, you can tell you're a wrestling fan by some of your game choices

Nice work, looking forward to seeing this grow

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Congrats on the new Plat mate I knew you had it in ya.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Great job on the CL, you can tell you're a wrestling fan by some of your game choices

Nice work, looking forward to seeing this grow
    Thank you User011010! I would not work in the minor leagues of pro wrestling were I not a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat mate I knew you had it in ya.
    Thank you drjackel666!
    Stats are updated. Be warned, there is a hurricane set to hit new York in 2 days, so there's a good chance that I may not be on for a while due to loss of electricity. I guess we'll see come Tuesday!
    On the good side, I shattered my previous career high for trophies in a month with 186 trophies! YES YES YES!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Holy crap man, thats a lot of trophys in a month, nice one mate. And stay safe when the hurricane hits man, all the best

PRO Member

Holy crap man, thats a lot of trophys in a month, nice one mate. And stay safe when the hurricane hits man, all the best
    Thanks john3007. So far, I'm staying safe. The worst is likely to come tonight and tomorrow morning.
    Stats are updated. Unfortunately, I made another unexpected visit to Glitch City as I got the trophy for winning online in Jeopardy but not the trophy for playing online in Jeopardy. I'm not sure why this happened (though I have some theories) but it's the last thing I need being stuck with my current rentals in a hurricane. (Between CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Borderlands and Jeopardy glitching in one trophy or another, I'm starting to think I'm cursed here.)
    Once the storm is over, I'll likely send my rentals back to Gamefly and hope for WWE '13.
    The plan is: 1. Get Fan Axxess pass so when I get Online Axxess pass, I can use DLC wrestlers in created stories.
    2. Wait to buy Online Axxess pass when servers get stable (whenever that is).
    3.Do the "Keep" option with Gamefly (if there is one for WWE '13) to buy it once money is there.
    4.Enjoy beating up everyone!
    As for what else to do for the rest of the year, the answer is, "Mass Effect Trilogy and whatever else comes to mind." We'll see in time.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hope you were safe during that nasty hurricane. I know parts are still experiencing the aftermath and we got hit with some storms from it here in Ohio as well. Stay safe man!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Hope you were safe during that nasty hurricane. I know parts are still experiencing the aftermath and we got hit with some storms from it here in Ohio as well. Stay safe man!
    Thank you everyone. My family and I made it through alive and with some power. Everything in my apartment building (power, internet, phone, etc.) is back. Many in New York/New Jersey/Connecticut were not as lucky. Some folks lost everything, some even lost their lives. It was something that we hope not to see again in our lifetimes.
    As for my trophies, I got some from Stacking (I had it as a Plus freebie since February of 2011 but I never did anything with it) and earned 8 trophies, 6 of them before Hurricane Sandy hit, making an incredible 200 trophies in a single month! I'm as amazed as anyone that I pulled that off! OH HELL YEAH! Stats are updated to reflect this!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

200 in a month nicely done not sure what I got myself last month I'll have to check that up.

PRO Member

Glad to hear you didn't suffer too much. Congrats on hitting 200 trophies in one month!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Glad to hear you didn't suffer too much. Congrats on hitting 200 trophies in one month!
    Thank you daftprophet. It's been rough but I'm pulling through.
    Stats are updated. So far I've earned 20 trophies this month from various sources (Stacking, The Walking Dead, Shift 2 Unleashed, World Gone Sour and Crazy Machines Elements). I got Resident Evil 5 as a Plus freebie this month but I haven't played it yet. (I played 2 on N64; let's just say that didn't end well).
    On the up side, Gamefly has received Jeopardy! and is sending me Mini Ninjas! This fun game with ninja kids facing evil Samurai demons should provide great enjoyment for me on my trophy quest.
    Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated once again!
    Question: does anyone know how to remove polls from a trophy checklist? I don't know how and I would like to so that I can put different polls up in the future. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast