View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Thank you everyone. My family and I made it through alive and with some power. Everything ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you everyone. My family and I made it through alive and with some power. Everything in my apartment building (power, internet, phone, etc.) is back. Many in New York/New Jersey/Connecticut were not as lucky. Some folks lost everything, some even lost their lives. It was something that we hope not to see again in our lifetimes.
    As for my trophies, I got some from Stacking (I had it as a Plus freebie since February of 2011 but I never did anything with it) and earned 8 trophies, 6 of them before Hurricane Sandy hit, making an incredible 200 trophies in a single month! I'm as amazed as anyone that I pulled that off! OH HELL YEAH! Stats are updated to reflect this!
    You just seem to keep on beating your personal best in getting trophys, are you sure you work for a living as you seem to have a lot of time on your hands . For me to get that many trophys could easily take 2 months so well done man . And sorry man, can't help you with the poll question.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    You just seem to keep on beating your personal best in getting trophys, are you sure you work for a living as you seem to have a lot of time on your hands . For me to get that many trophys could easily take 2 months so well done man . And sorry man, can't help you with the poll question.
    Thanks john3007. Comp already told me that polls can't be removed once added. Rats.
    In addition to Mini Ninjas, Gamefly is sending me Game of Thrones! This RPG did well for me until it glitched away my save data but I'm ready to get back on that horse now. It's time to rock!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is my Platinum Wishlist, adding Mini Ninjas to the list.
    So far, I've earned 12 trophies from Mini Ninjas and enjoyed every minute of it. How far can I go? We'll see!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is my Platinum Wishlist, adding Mini Ninjas to the list.
    So far, I've earned 12 trophies from Mini Ninjas and enjoyed every minute of it. How far can I go? We'll see!
    Knowing you ..you'll get it done.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Knowing you ..you'll get it done.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. Unfortunately, my fate changed radically in 24 hours as I missed countless collectibles, a spell shrine and a Wandering Tengu quest (for which the trophy glitches if you don't do them your first time through). I decided, rather than frustrate myself, to send it back to Gamefly, sadly. Oh well.
    I've been playing my rental of Game of Thrones recently (and hoping my save data doesn't glitch again), trying to re-acquaint myself with the combat and story. I would love a Platinum for this but I know how tough it is; still, the prestige of a rare Platinum drives me forward.
    I'm hoping to rent WWE '13 but who knows what Gamefly has in store for me? We'll see!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: World Gone Sour!
    This classic 2D platformer was a real bargain at 5 dollars. It was fun with just the right amount of challenge. My only complaint was the narration (done by NBC's The Office's Creed Bratton) has to qualify as some of the worst voice work of all time! I knew he'd be bad (being on an overrated sitcom and all) but the lines he gets are even worse! (Example: Don't be surprised if he comes back as a boss or something later. Yeah, that's real subtle, Captain Obvious!) Anyway, it's still a PSN game that's a lot better than most in its price range.
    What's next? I don't know but we'll see in time!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

xbox420

Congrats on the new 100% Ice. I liked the office before they got rid of Steve Carrell though

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on getting 100% on World Gone Sour man

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on getting 100% on World Gone Sour man
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the new 100% Ice. I liked the office before they got rid of Steve Carrell though
    Thanks guys! My sister would agree with daftprophet about the Office, as evidenced by the fact that she hasn't watched it since Steve Carrell's farewell.
    I updated my stats (a few spare trophies from digital games and Shift 2 Unleashed). Looking at my stats so far this year, I came into November needing 69 trophies to reach a career-best for trophies in one year (which would be 1,275). I already have career highs for Platinums and PSN 100%s in a year (8 Platinums, 13 PSN 100%s), so this would be the icing on the trophy cake to do this with a month to go. With new rentals and a US PSN Plus freebie you might have heard about (Dungeon Defenders) coming next week, I should have the 11 trophies I need by then.
    As for what Gamefly will send me in place of Mini Ninjas and Game of Thrones, my top 5 on the wishlist (or GameQ as they call it) is full of new stuff (like WWE 13) that has a low probability of making it my way. An exception could be Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, set to release next week. Hopefully my games make it back to Pittsburgh in time to send me something good! We'll now soon enough!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again! Stats are updated (4 from Revenge of Shinobi and 2 from Quantum Conundrum) and reflect that i've reached 4,300 trophies!
    This also means that I need only 5 more trophies to hit a career-best for trophies in a year (1,275)!
    Hitting the "homestretch", I openly wonder where trophy 1,275 on the year (4,305 overall) will come from. Will it be a Plus freebie like Dungeon Defenders, a Gamefly rental, something unexpected? We'll see soon enough!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Wow man, 4300 is a cack load of trophys so well done mate. And knowing you, it is only a matter of time until you reach your most trophy's in a year, all the best man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man, 4300 is a cack load of trophys so well done mate. And knowing you, it is only a matter of time until you reach your most trophy's in a year, all the best man
    Thank you john3007! It's a wild ride I hope never ends!
    UPDATE: I put Fun Stats, Fun "Did You Know" Facts and Milestones in spoiler boxes to make room for potential new features. I'm toying around with some yearly "highlights and lowlights" and possibly other new stuff as well.
    Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring has been removed from the Platinum Wishlist as I am unsure if online is still active (not to mention finding a willing "boosting partner" since no one plays it online).
    Stats are updated with 3 trophies from Just Cause 2 (one of my MANY Plus freebies), making 1,273 trophies on the year. 2 more and it will be a career-best for a single year with over a month left! Wow!
    The beginning of Trophy Goals! I said I want to be more of a finisher, so I intend to focus on that next year.
    Suggestions for new features are always appreciated, so keep the recommendations coming!

EDIT: New feature to the checklist: the best and worst moments in my trophy history. Tell me what you think!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 11-19-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated (3 trophies, 1 from Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom, 2 from Dungeon Defenders). Dungeon Defenders has been moved from Games I Hope to Play and Platinum to Platinum Wishlist.
    3 trophies means 1,276 this year (4,306 overall), which can mean only one thing: I have a new career-best for trophies in 1 year! Combined with career-bests in both Platinums (8) and PSN 100%s (13), this is already my BEST YEAR EVER at trophy hunting! OH HELL YEAH!
    I'm DEFINITELY enjoying Dungeon Defenders. Tower Defense is a genre I don't do well at or have much experience in (I played Savage Moon in 2009; let's just say it didn't end well) but I'm looking forward to the challenge. We'll see in time how far I take this.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Rise and Shine.

Sounds like your doing great with trophy hunting! Keep up the good work! I am downloading Dungeon Defenders right now, can't wait to see how that is.

> Restart Button <

You've got a great CL here and you seem to be an avid hunter. Keep it up with those trophies and good luck.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Sounds like your doing great with trophy hunting! Keep up the good work! I am downloading Dungeon Defenders right now, can't wait to see how that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    You've got a great CL here and you seem to be an avid hunter. Keep it up with those trophies and good luck.
    Thank you everyone! Dungeon Defenders is great. I'm a lot worse at Tower Defense than most people but i'll still try it.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

xbox420

Nice job with your best hunting year ever man! Hope you enjoy Dungeon Defenders as I hear it's great from many others.

|
    djunglist|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job with your best hunting year ever man! Hope you enjoy Dungeon Defenders as I hear it's great from many others.
    Thank you daftprophet! Dungeon Defenders lives up to its reputation. Unfotunately, I live up to my reputation of "bad at Tower Defense games" as well. (Savage Moon and Crystal Defenders will be remembered --for giving me a headache.)
    Stats are updated (1 more from Dungeon Defenders). Trophy hunting has been slow for a number of reasons:
    1. As I said, I'm terrible at Dungeon Defenders. I'm not giving up, however.
    2. My Gamefly rentals have yet to arrive in Pittsburgh. I'm not surprised as Thanksgiving week is usually slow for "snail mail" anyway.
    3. I'm putting together a unique Christmas present for my dad. He wanted to see what Dragon Age 2 was all about, so I promised to tape all of the game, from start to finish! I'll probably need 10-12 DVD+RWs to do this, not to mention about 60 total hours of time. He's looking forward to this "production" of mine, so I want to get it done on time!
    Anyway, I'm hopeful my trophies pick up next month with a few good rentals. Maybe I'll buy WWE '13 as well as Mass Effect 1 on PSN (I have 2 on PSN already and I'll wait until I have an imported save before I get Mass Effect 3). Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Once again man, congrats on obtaining all them trophies mate, that's really impressive. It's good of you to record the Dragon Age 2 game for your dad, that must take time and effort and I wish you good luck with all, just be sure to update us on your filming progress lol

xbox420

That's a really cool idea to tape the game for your dad and I hope that it turns out to be

Keep up the good work man and have fun with Dungeon Defenders!

|
    djunglist|

Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast