View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 Once again man, congrats on obtaining all them trophies mate, that's really impressive. It's good of ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Once again man, congrats on obtaining all them trophies mate, that's really impressive. It's good of you to record the Dragon Age 2 game for your dad, that must take time and effort and I wish you good luck with all, just be sure to update us on your filming progress lol
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    That's a really cool idea to tape the game for your dad and I hope that it turns out to be

Keep up the good work man and have fun with Dungeon Defenders!
    Thank you everyone! My dad is looking forward to how I play Dragon Age 2! Kirkwall, beware: I'm back and I didn't come to chew bubblegum, so you know what I'm back for!
    Stats are updated. I removed Dungeon Defenders from my Platinum Wishlist as the game is, sadly, beyond my capabilities. Who knows, maybe I'll go back someday.
    I'll admit that I'm unsure what I want to play next, other than WWE '13. I'd rather buy than rent it so I can beat up the Cenation online, and the Vipers, Punks, Mizfits, Great Whites, Austin 3:16ers and Brahma Bulls! I bought the Fan Axxess DLC prepay package already during a Plus sale so I could use DLC wrestlers in created stories. (First order of business: having AJ dump Cena for my created wrestler!) We'll see how well I do with it in time!
    As for the rest, money will be tight for some time (holidays always put a strain on my wallet). I hope to rent something good soon.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! No new trophies to report on this Sunday, unfortunately.
    I finally have new rentals to look forward to: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Venetica! 2 Action RPGs, one famous and one obscure, one beloved and one reviled. Which one "hits" better for me is anyone's guess!
    Current Skyrim stats: 14 down, 36 to go, 20% complete.
    Current Venetica stats: 10 down, 40 to go, 14% complete.
    Get ready for an RPG overload if you're me! Yahoo!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Best of luck with those rpgs Ice.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Best of luck with those rpgs Ice.
    Thank you my friend! I have always loved RPGs. I played the first Final Fantasy when others played Mario.
    That said, I'm not expecting an easy time, especially with only 1 RPG Platinum on my record: Dragon Age 2. Skyrim will need only 1 playthrough but it's a HUGE 200+ hour playthrough. Venetica, although shorter, needs 3 playthroughs (1 with each of the game's guilds as well as a good run and an evil run) and a playthrough without using healing items (the dreaded No Drugs trophy).
    Money is tight, so buying WWE '13 is out of the question at this time. (NO! NO! NO!) If I'm lucky, I'll be able to buy Mass Effect 1 on PSN ($15 plus Pinnacle Station's cost if and when it is offered; Bring Down The Sky has been integrated into the main game for PS3 players). I'll play through Mass Effect 1 & 2 (which I have a digital PSN copy and all DLC for already) before buying Mass Effect 3 and its DLC, hopefully with an "Elite Save" before the controversial finale. I also would like to finish the Platinum job on Dragon Age Origins at long last, so the name of the game to close out the year is: RPG OVERLOAD! The challenge, therefore, will be to play all, enjoy all and avoid burnout all at once. I say to that: BRING IT ON!
    Stats are updated (9 trophies from various obscure PSN titles). Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Another stat update is up.
    I got Venetica from Gamefly yesterday and I've gotten further in 24 hours than I did when I first had the game in January of 2011! As a result, I scored 7 trophies from this underrated gem, meaning 17 down and 33 to go (24% complete). I've corrected the mistakes that got me stuck last time and I'm enjoying every minute of Venetica. (Simple graphics or not, Scarlett still looks good, even in armor.)
    Could my early Christmas present from my PS3 be a Platinum Trophy wrapped around the finger of Death's hot daughter? Stay tuned to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hahaha, nice update

Good luck with the plat. for Venetica

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you my friend! I have always loved RPGs. I played the first Final Fantasy when others played Mario.
    That said, I'm not expecting an easy time, especially with only 1 RPG Platinum on my record: Dragon Age 2. Skyrim will need only 1 playthrough but it's a HUGE 200+ hour playthrough. Venetica, although shorter, needs 3 playthroughs (1 with each of the game's guilds as well as a good run and an evil run) and a playthrough without using healing items (the dreaded No Drugs trophy).
    Money is tight, so buying WWE '13 is out of the question at this time. (NO! NO! NO!) If I'm lucky, I'll be able to buy Mass Effect 1 on PSN ($15 plus Pinnacle Station's cost if and when it is offered; Bring Down The Sky has been integrated into the main game for PS3 players). I'll play through Mass Effect 1 & 2 (which I have a digital PSN copy and all DLC for already) before buying Mass Effect 3 and its DLC, hopefully with an "Elite Save" before the controversial finale. I also would like to finish the Platinum job on Dragon Age Origins at long last, so the name of the game to close out the year is: RPG OVERLOAD! The challenge, therefore, will be to play all, enjoy all and avoid burnout all at once. I say to that: BRING IT ON!
    Stats are updated (9 trophies from various obscure PSN titles). Enjoy, everyone!
    Yea I love rpgs mysel but only 1 of my fav 5 rpg series made it onto the ps3 which was the tales of..still waiting for a suikoden, wild arms, xenosaga and a new kingdom hearts though I'll settle for the hd collection 1 for now to make it onto ps3..I hope to start tales of graces early next year.

PRO Member

Hello again! Stats are updated with 8 more trophies from Venetica!
    It's now 25 down, 25 to go until I score the rare Platinum that is "Master of Venetica". I still have about a third of the game to complete, followed by 2 more playthroughs (if I'm lucky) for Platinum. Can it happen, hopefully by Christmas? We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    In a case of "NOT AGAIN!", I encountered a trophy glitch, this time with Venetica. Quest Master (50 quests finished) did not unlock as it was supposed to. I didn't even realize it until I had over 50 quests done. I called Scarlett hot and this is how she repays me? WHY?
    Between CSI, Borderlands, Jeopardy and Venetica, I truly feel cursed now. I need time away from trophies to think this whole thing through. I don't know if I can continue like this. I'll let everyone know what I choose.

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

That must suck dude...

Hopefully you choose to keep going with trophies, but having some time off doesn't harm.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    That must suck dude...

Hopefully you choose to keep going with trophies, but having some time off doesn't harm.
    True enough. I feel better now. After all, you can't grieve forever!
    There is good news, however: My expenses are not as bad as originally feared for the holidays, so I will treat myself to WWE '13! (YES! YES! YES!)
    Win or lose, I look forward to the challenge of the online trophies and, of course, beating up the entire Cenation! Am I up to the challenge? We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

God speed Ice I still gotta crack my stone cold edition open and stun me some fruity pebbles.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    God speed Ice I still gotta crack my stone cold edition open and stun me some fruity pebbles.
    Indeed, drjackel666! I will do much with WWE '13: have fun with Universe 3.0, make created stories (even better, I can add DLC wrestlers to uploaded created stories, thanks to my Fan Axxess pass that I already bought), and beat all kinds of "marks" online. Seriously, how will they beat a real, live wrestling ring announcer? NO CHANCE IN HELL!
    Seriously, this will be a challenge, but a fun one. I'm already juggling a couple of story ideas; we'll see how well they hit soon enough when I get the game. (You figure a ring announcer could think up some interesting tales, yes?)

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum wishlist with WWE '13!
    I finally got WWE '13 and so far, so good, 12 trophies acquired, 36 to go. It won't be easy to reach maximum online rank but I'll sure try my best! We'll see how far I go soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum wishlist with WWE '13!
    I finally got WWE '13 and so far, so good, 12 trophies acquired, 36 to go. It won't be easy to reach maximum online rank but I'll sure try my best! We'll see how far I go soon enough!
    Good luck! As long as you're persistent and have fun, you'll get it

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good luck! As long as you're persistent and have fun, you'll get it
    Thank you daftprophet! I'm currently 1-3 online and almost at rank 2. I'll get the hang of online play soon enough. I even put up 2 created stories!
    Stats are updated (17 more from WWE '13). Two more games are coming my way: Bioshock 2 via Playstation Plus and Midway Arcade Origins via Gamefly! This should be interesting!
    Random thought: I'm at 23 Platinums now and there's a good chance that Midway Arcade Origins will be #24. I want #25 to be a special Platinum for me. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I just bought a PSN Card so I will also be buying Mass Effect 1 from PSN tonight! Could December bring a "strong finish" to a great year of trophy hunting? We'll see!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 12-04-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

> Restart Button <

Maybe make #25 either Bioshock or ME1 to start off great series. Idk - good luck though. Happy Hunting

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

BioShock 2 would be a great way to end the year, being #25. But it's not as epic as the 1st one and the MP may be seen as a bit of a grind.

I would go with Mass Effect being #25.

Good luck hitting your goal

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Maybe make #25 either Bioshock or ME1 to start off great series. Idk - good luck though. Happy Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    BioShock 2 would be a great way to end the year, being #25. But it's not as epic as the 1st one and the MP may be seen as a bit of a grind.

I would go with Mass Effect being #25.

Good luck hitting your goal
    Thanks for the advice everyone! Bioshock 2 has a great story; I just hope that I do well enough to see the end of it!
    I've given this some thought, and provided that I can get Platinum #24, I've narrowed down #25 to these fine games:

Dragon Age Origins: One big piece of "unfinished business" for me. I've been an RPG fan all of my life and I started this on Day 1, 11/3/2009. I also have the Dragon Age 2 Platinum.

Infamous:
    The other big piece of "unfinished business" for me. I started this on Day 1, 5/26/2009. I also have the Infamous 2 Platinum.

WWE '13:
    My WWE Platinums were #1, 4, 8, 10 and 15. This is the toughest of the bunch and a worthy challenge.

Alpha Protocol: An underrated, tough game to Platinum. I like to buck trends and I HATE critics. Seriously, my tastes are very unique.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: The very definition of "epic", but it demands your full attention.

Mass Effect: The famed series, often embroiled in controversy (sex, violence, over-the-top sad finale and the decision to "extended cut" it), but one of the great sci-fi series ever that transcends gaming.

Final Fantasy XIII: An underrated member of the series, but still good. Also demands your full attention. AND I'm named after a Final Fantasy weapon/ship/boss.

Any of thes I would make a great #25. Time will tell.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

I'm all about cleaning up the CL, so I would go with either Dragon Age or InFamous, especially if you have their sequel plats.

If not then I stand behind my original choice of Mass Effect. Skyrim would be nice, but, like you said, requires your full attention and you want to enjoy this game. You shouldn't feel pinched for time and rush through.

Your named after a Final Fantasy weapon/ship/boss ?

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast