View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Yeah Icebrand was a sword in at least FFX right? I like that sword from what I remember. Too bad ...

> Restart Button <

Yeah Icebrand was a sword in at least FFX right? I like that sword from what I remember. Too bad a wimp was wielding it.

I say no to Skyrim & FF. They are SO epic and deserve #25 BUT I would clean up Infamous to have those two together at last.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I'm all about cleaning up the CL, so I would go with either Dragon Age or InFamous, especially if you have their sequel plats.

If not then I stand behind my original choice of Mass Effect. Skyrim would be nice, but, like you said, requires your full attention and you want to enjoy this game. You shouldn't feel pinched for time and rush through.

Your named after a Final Fantasy weapon/ship/boss ?
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Yeah Icebrand was a sword in at least FFX right? I like that sword from what I remember. Too bad a wimp was wielding it.

I say no to Skyrim & FF. They are SO epic and deserve #25 BUT I would clean up Infamous to have those two together at last.
    Thank you all for the great advice! Icebrand is the name of a common Final Fantasy ice sword and it was a boss in FF 9 and a fighter airship squad in FF 12.
    Stats are updated as I'm 9 away from a WWE '13 Platinum! The road will be long but it will be well worth it!
    Let's see... total votes are (multiples count):
    Infamous: 2.
    Dragon Age Origins: 1.
    Mass Effect: 1.

Keep the advice coming, everyone!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

> Restart Button <

Also it was one of the swords for Tidus in FFX

I forgot about the Airship in 12. (Most were named after older summon names, Ifrit, Shiva, etc.)

I never played 9 myself, only watched someone else play like more than 10 years ago.

FF FANS FTW

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice plats. I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was younger. But not so much in the last few years. As for suggestion for the 25th I love the infamous games. and since you gave infamous 2 a 10/10 I choose that one.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Nice plats. I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was younger. But not so much in the last few years. As for suggestion for the 25th I love the infamous games. and since you gave infamous 2 a 10/10 I choose that one.
    Thank you oscar! Always nice to have new visitors to my checklist!
    Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Mass Effect!
    Who would have ever guessed that Mass Effect 1 would be on PS3, 5 years later? Repeat after me: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! So far, I'm in an "experimental phase" where I'm playing the early missions with different files (6, 1 for each character class) so that I may learn the game better. It's crazy, I know, but I'm so bad at shooting things, even in Mass Effect, that I need to see which character class will give me an advantage before I commit to 1 class for the Hardcore and Insanity runs. It should be interesting to find out, don't you think?
    In related news, there have been rumors that my other games plan to file a "missing gamer's report" if I spend too much time with the Mass Effect series. DO NOT listen to them, for they are simply jealous!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

> Restart Button <

Oh cool they brought it to the store huh? Have fun with Mass Effect

PRO Member

Mass Effect

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Oh cool they brought it to the store huh? Have fun with Mass Effect
    Mass Effect
    I concur with the dancing banana! I will also make like a crowd at a wrestling event watching an 80s or 90s legend who still kicks butt and scream, "YOU STILL GOT IT! YOU STILL GOT IT! YOU STILL GOT IT!" at Mass Effect!
    No new trophies to report as I'm taking my time with Mass Effect, as you might imagine. It may pick up soon once I get Midway Arcade Origins from Gamefly, as I'm good at "retro" games. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with 3 more trophies from Mass Effect!
    I'm continuing to love Mass Effect and continuing to experiment. We'll see how this goes!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

Glad your enjoying Mass Effect! Good luck trophy hunting!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Glad your enjoying Mass Effect! Good luck trophy hunting!
    Thanks Qurb! After my "all-class" experiment, I decided to play as a Soldier for the first playthrough. Of course, MANY playthroughs are required for Platinum, due to the nature of the trophy list (weapon skills, biotic and tech powers, using allies almost exclusively, and of coures the Hardcore and Insanity runs). We'll see how this goes.
    Minor stat update is now up as I scored another trophy from Mass Effect (rescuing Liara). The road to a Mass Effect Platinum will be long but well worth it! I'm also waiting for Midway Arcade Origins from Gamefly and facing online competition in WWE '13. What will December bring? We'll see!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 12-09-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated, 1 from Mass Effect (Scholar) and 11 from fighting Vipers (a PSN game that's a port of the arcade/Sega Saturn game).
    I also have the privilege of reporting that this checklist has now passed 6,000 views! I couldn't do this without all of your support, so thank you all and give yourselves a big hand!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Mass Effect 1 was an awesome game and with an awesome story sure hope you enjoy it Ice man.

-i- love myself.

Enjoy Mass Effect! And congrats on reaching 6,000 views!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Mass Effect 1 was an awesome game and with an awesome story sure hope you enjoy it Ice man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Enjoy Mass Effect! And congrats on reaching 6,000 views!
    Thank you everyone! To say I enjoy Mass Effect is like saying a sports team with a winless season only has a little bit of a losing problem; in other words, it's an understatement among understatements!
    There are many thoughts I have about the Mass Effect Trilogy: the story and characters, the action, the pure emotional ride from start to finish. Even the "Extended Cut" controversy at the end of it all can be chalked up to how a great videogame series can hold us and not let go. I'm always amazed at how many celebrities lended voices to the series (Martin Sheen, Lance Henriksen, Keith David, etc.) and how others like Mark Meer, Jennifer Hale and Ali Hillis became celebrities due to Mass Effect. I don't even want to rush through Mass Effect; I just want to savor every moment of this. It was a wild dream come true for PS3 fans to get Mass Effect 1 at long last and I did not want to pass it up.
    As for my current "trophy strategy", I'm on a side quest frenzy, building my levels and hoping that I level up correctly. No game with shooting elements is easy for me (How did I miss that easy shot? AGAIN?) but I'll try my hardest to do at least one playthrough correctly. Above all, it will be extremely fun to see how this all shakes out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

> Restart Button <

Wow your really enjoying Mass Effect. I'm not into the series myself but I'm gald they brought the first one to PSN. Now I can fathom playing it. (I just won't pick up a game in the middle. It's gotta have a launch point to me.)

Enjoy some more and savor those moments.

PRO Member

Good luck with Mass Effect and congrats on reaching 6,000 views on your checklist!

Oh how the time flies.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Wow your really enjoying Mass Effect. I'm not into the series myself but I'm gald they brought the first one to PSN. Now I can fathom playing it. (I just won't pick up a game in the middle. It's gotta have a launch point to me.)

Enjoy some more and savor those moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good luck with Mass Effect and congrats on reaching 6,000 views on your checklist!

Oh how the time flies.
    Thank you all! How time flies indeed! I never thought that I would have this many trophies or this many checklist views! It also feels good to see a great series from the beginning!
    Stats are updated: 1 from Mass Effect and 1 from WWE '13. That said, I had to restart Mass Effect (I met Matriarch Benezia; let's just say that didn't end well) due to improper leveling up (a definite RPG killer). It's okay; I'll find my "groove" yet!
    In the meantime, Gamefly is sending me Midway Arcade Origins and Sleeping Dogs! We'll see how I do!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Looks like you're really laying the smack down on Mass Effect and WWE '13

Congratulations on surpassing 6,000 views I was fortunate enough to have the privilege of being one of those views.

You reached this number for a reason, because your CL and posts kick $#%!

Keep up the hunt and enjoy yourself

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Looks like you're really laying the smack down on Mass Effect and WWE '13

Congratulations on surpassing 6,000 views I was fortunate enough to have the privilege of being one of those views.

You reached this number for a reason, because your CL and posts kick $#%!

Keep up the hunt and enjoy yourself
    HELL YEAH MY FRIEND! When the Icebrand cometh, you better recognize that Platinum WILL follow!
    Stats are updated with 6 more trophies from Mass Effect! It turns out that starting over was a good idea as I got some "grinding" trophies out of the way!
    As well, I've now surpassed 4,400 trophies! OH HELL YEAH! I never dreamed that I'd have this many trophies in under 4 years!
    What's next? Who knows and as long as it's fun, who cares? To be honest, a Christmas Platinum WOULD be special after a stellar trophy-hunting year. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast