View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Sleeping Dogs! A thrill ride as a Hong Kong ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Sleeping Dogs!
    A thrill ride as a Hong Kong undercover detective, Sleeping Dogs is a great open-world game. With so much to do, it can sometimes be overwhelming! I'll definitely keep at it.
    Since the last update, I scored 6 trophies from Sleeping Dogs, 4 from Mass Effect and 1 from WWE '13! There are only 7 trophies left for Platinum in WWE '13 (5 from Attitude Era story mode, 2 online) and I look forward to seeing if I can reach Hall of Fame rank online. To paraphrase Theodore Roosevelt, I will not be a timid soul that knows neither victory or defeat!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Well good luck with the WWE13 and have fun with Sleeping Dogs

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well good luck with the WWE13 and have fun with Sleeping Dogs
    Thank you daftprophet! Stats are updated (9 more from Sleeping Dogs).
    UPDATE: Midway Arcade Origins was destroyed in transit to me, so Gamefly is sending, in its place, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I won't be able to afford the "Online Pass" for this yet, but that will give me time to practice and find which of the 20 fighters to take with me online! (After all, I'm TERRIBLE at fighting games online.) We'll see how I do soon enough!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Damn you started sleeping dogs before me but at least i got my platinum before you though your close with wwe 13 I achieved dw 7 today heh!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Damn you started sleeping dogs before me but at least i got my platinum before you though your close with wwe 13 I achieved dw 7 today heh!
    True, it always feels good to get a Platinum around the holidays!
    Stats are updated (26 trophies from PlayStation All-Stars Battle-Royale). I'll probably send it back to Gamefly soon (I like it but I can't afford the Online Pass at this time), so we'll see what's next soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated again!
    I sent back PlaqyStation All-Stars Battle Royale to Gamefly (boredom). I've taken down a few more trophies from Sleeping Dogs in the meantime. I look to finish the year strong, one way or another. I'm just not sure how! I guess we'll find out sooner rather than later!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated once again!
    I'm still doing well with Sleeping Dogs but Gamefly is sending me Midway Arcade Origins (hopefully not damaged this time)as well! Could a Christmas Platinum Trophy be far behind, given my skill at "retro" games? I guess we'll know very soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

> Restart Button <

Glad to see your liking Sleeping Dogs. Have fun with those classics.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

I thought I would visit your list as well since you made the effort to read mine eariler. I like your CL & your philosophy on how & why you game..."for fun" I have spent the last few months doing just that & I have recharged my gaming passion & I am ready to get back on the hunt next year. That is awesome that you are a ring announcer for wrestling & if I may ask, which greats have you met? Keep up the great job mate & have plenty of that thing called fun.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone! Stats are updated once again!
    I'm still doing well with Sleeping Dogs but Gamefly is sending me Midway Arcade Origins (hopefully not damaged this time)as well! Could a Christmas Platinum Trophy be far behind, given my skill at "retro" games? I guess we'll know very soon!
    Great progress with SDs

Hopefully the new game won't be busted and hopefully you get #24 or #25 as a nice way of closing off the year.

Here's hoping

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I thought I would visit your list as well since you made the effort to read mine eariler. I like your CL & your philosophy on how & why you game..."for fun" I have spent the last few months doing just that & I have recharged my gaming passion & I am ready to get back on the hunt next year. That is awesome that you are a ring announcer for wrestling & if I may ask, which greats have you met? Keep up the great job mate & have plenty of that thing called fun.
    Thanks for the visit, great_daze_tazer! As for wrestling legends met, I've done shows with Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Tito Santana, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Rikishi and Marty Jannetty as well as many other former "big leaguers" over the years. You never know who my boss will hire on any given weekend off the proverbial "legends tour"!

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Great progress with SDs

Hopefully the new game won't be busted and hopefully you get #24 or #25 as a nice way of closing off the year.

Here's hoping
    HELL YEAH! I definitely want to close out the year in Icebrand style!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm jelly of you for everyone of those greats you have met that's absolutely fantastic mate. I got to meet a few Raw Superstars when I went to their show this year, I rocked up with a Johnny McSucks sign but they have nothing on yesterdays greats.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Wow, you've met some classic performers. Very cool. I don't watch those shows anymore but back in the day it was , and meeting them is person must be pretty sweet.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I'm jelly of you for everyone of those greats you have met that's absolutely fantastic mate. I got to meet a few Raw Superstars when I went to their show this year, I rocked up with a Johnny McSucks sign but they have nothing on yesterdays greats.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Wow, you've met some classic performers. Very cool. I don't watch those shows anymore but back in the day it was , and meeting them is person must be pretty sweet.
    True enough, everyone! Working with legends is part of what makes my business great! I try to learn from every legend my boss works with.
    All the same, I'm no one to be jealous of. I'm just an average man who just happens to do amazing things, whether alongside rookies, legends or "indie scene" veterans.
    Stats are updated. I'm continuing to steamroll through Sleeping Dogs as I await the arrival of Midway Arcade Origins. The end of the year could be very interesting. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Looks like your going as strong as I am in Sleeping dogs though I suck at karaoke I'm gonna try my best to beat it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Looks like your going as strong as I am in Sleeping dogs though I suck at karaoke I'm gonna try my best to beat it.
    Cool, drjackel666! Keep at it! As for me, karaoke just happens to be a speciality of mine (and part of nickname in the ECPW locker room).
    Stats are updated. I got Midway Arcade Origins from Gamefly and already have 1 trophy from it. I'm also 5 trophies away from a Sleeping Dogs Platinum Trophy! This could be a MERRY Christmas for me! I guess I'll see!
    Merry Christmas to all my friends, here and everywhere!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Merry Christmas everyone! Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM #24: SLEEPING DOGS!
    Christmas Eve found me with a new Platinum! HO HO HO! What a celebration!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas in their own ways and traditions!
    Stats are updated and reflect that I've surpassed 4,500 TROPHIES! OH HELL YEAH!
    I'm still working on Midway Arcade Origins and I'm now at 43% with 17 trophies to go! Some of these trophies are tough but I'll keep at it!
    Now that I have 24 Platinums (thank you, Sleeping Dogs), I now want to think about Platinum 25. This is a MAJOR milestone in a trophy hunter's career, to be sure. I don't want just any old Platinum for this occasion. I want it to be a special Platinum (and what is special to some may be trash to others).
    With that in mind, I've isolated a few worthy "candidates" (at least worthy to me). Here they are in no particular order, along with pros and cons:

Dragon Age Origins: 4 left; 87% of core game complete.
    Pros: I already have some tough trophies (Blight-Queller and Traveler) out of the way. As a lifelong RPG fan, this is a game I have enjoyed since Day 1 (11/3/2009). I have the Platinum for the sequel, Dragon Age II, as well.
    Cons: I'll have to shake off some rust for this and figure out how to "go evil" without teammates turning on me. Anyone who knows Dragon Age knows what I'm talking about.

InFamous: 7 left, 73% complete.
    Pros: I've played this since Day 1 (5/26/2009) and loved every minute of it. I have the sequel's Platinum, InFamous 2, as well.
    Cons: I still have the 3 toughest trophies in my way: Stunt Master, Rockhound and Hard Finish.

Final Fantasy XIII: 31 left, 5% complete.
    Pros: I have loved Final Fantasy since the old days.
    Cons: I never quite caught on with this when I played it AND it demands full attention and commitment.

Alpha Protocol: 10 left, 73% complete.
    Pros: This would be the ultimate "throw in the snotty critics faces" move. Reviled by many but beloved by me.
    Cons: The 3 toughest trophies are still out there: Hardcore, One With The Shadows and Thorton Inc.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: 6 left, 77% of core game complete.
    Pros: Love of Star Wars meets awesome game meets awesome Platinum.
    Cons: Still need to beat it at higher difficulty levels AND get all Jedi Holocrons.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 36 left, 20% complete.
    Pros: One of the all-time greats in gaming.
    Cons: With so much left, it's a bit overwhelming.

WWE 13: 7 left, 76% complete.
    Pros: I would keep my WWE games streak alive AND prove I can get the job dome online.
    Cons: My online record is below .500.

Shadow of the Colussus: 10 left, 33% complete.
    Pros: Beating this legendary game was honor enough. Imagine scoring Platinum on it!
    Cons: I need multiple playthroughs AND time attack victories.

Mass Effect: 27 left, 31% complete.
    Pros: Great game, great story, great characters. Need I say more?
    Cons: I'm terrible at shooting in any game that requires it, possibly making Hardcore and Insanity runs VERY difficult.

Any of these 9 games would make for a fine Platinum #25. Suggestions are DEFINITELY welcome.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! Stats are updated (4 from Mass Effect, 2 from Midway Arcade Origins).
    This has been my best year in my trophy-hunting career. I'm currently at 1,487 trophies on the year; can I make 1,500? It will be an "all hands on deck" situation, and to that end I finally got around to downloading Bioshock 2 (a Plus freebie). I'm installing it as I'm writing this and we'll see if it helps the cause!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on sleeping dogs mate you beat me by 4 days.

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast