View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good luck on Jak & Daxter man. I know you can do it given enough time. Also, good luck on ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on Jak & Daxter man. I know you can do it given enough time. Also, good luck on hitting 25 plats. I thought this might give you a little motivation lol.

Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

RPG Master

Good Luck on Jak and Daxter. Be sure to use my guide to get everything!
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on Jak & Daxter man. I know you can do it given enough time. Also, good luck on hitting 25 plats. I thought this might give you a little motivation lol.
    Thank you my friend! I definitely got something deep inside of me called Icymania!

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Good Luck on Jak and Daxter. Be sure to use my guide to get everything!
    The mighty Shemhazat stopping by my checklist? I'm shocked and honored all at once. Your guides are stellar. If I ever Platinum Game of Thrones, it will be thanks to your guide.

And so we meet again, my friends! Stats are updated with a long-anticipated milestone:
    PLATINUM TROPHY #25: JAK AND DAXTER: THE PRECURSOR LEGACY!
    I finally scored my 25th Platinum with a great PS2 HD remake! I know it's not a hard game but I'm still amazed at how well (and quickly) I handled the "post-story cleanup" phase. A fun, great way to mark a major milestone in my trophy-hunting career!
    What's next? Who knows but the celebration is on!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat Ice!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting #25 Ice. I thought that music would help you out lol.

> Restart Button <

Congrat's on #25. A great game to have under your belt too. What are you going to work at next?

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Ice!
    Congrats on hitting #25 Ice. I thought that music would help you out lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrat's on #25. A great game to have under your belt too. What are you going to work at next?
    Thank you all! I honestly don't know what's next for me as my tastes in gaming are so broad that I get "fickle" at times. We'll see in time!
    Stats are updated as is the Platinum Wishlist with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning!
    My friends recommended this to me and now I see what the fuss is all about! So far, 6 trophies down and many to go and we'll see how far I take this!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I removed Jak II, Jak 3 and WWE '13 from my Platinum wishlist. I have returned Jak and Daxter Collection to Gamefly (to avoid burnout) and traded in WWE '13 (online has gotten worse since THQ's "fire sale"), ending the WWE game Platinum streak at five. Unfortunate, but I knew it would happen someday.
    On the upside, I continue to do well with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning! 15 trophies down and 35 to go on this great title; not bad for someone who couldn't play Skyrim nearly as well as he thought. I'll definitely keep at it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

I wish you luck going after the KoA . I really want this game, been wanting it since I played the demo.

PRO Member

Great CL I'm still reading about your trophies and thought maybe you could edit it a bit like,

Total Time to Platinum: 1 day, 23 hours.

To this:

Just a suggestion, now back to reading about your plats

Sig by Smashguy

> Restart Button <

Sorry to hear you can't finish that WWE series of s. Like you said it was going to happen eventually with THQ disolving. You moved onto Kingdoms of Amular huh? Let us know how it is. I was interested in it way back when I had Skyrim and never actually looked into it. Have fun!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Great CL I'm still reading about your trophies and thought maybe you could edit it a bit like,

To this:

Just a suggestion, now back to reading about your plats
    Thank you, DRAGON1NINJA! Suggestions are always appreciated here!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I wish you luck going after the KoA . I really want this game, been wanting it since I played the demo.
    Sorry to hear you can't finish that WWE series of s. Like you said it was going to happen eventually with THQ disolving. You moved onto Kingdoms of Amular huh? Let us know how it is. I was interested in it way back when I had Skyrim and never actually looked into it. Have fun!
    Thank you everyone! If you liked Skyrim, you will like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It has a large world that's easy to get lost in (in many ways) but has its own look and its own "vibe", if you will. I'm currently on a "side quest frenzy" right now, trying to gain XP for the main campaign. Lord Nero's trophy guide is excellent and I believe he did a review of the game as well for this site.
    Stats are updated again (4 more from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). Enjoy!

Theodore Roosevelt.

> Restart Button <

Alright it sounds really good if I can get lost like Skyrim. It's going on my wishlist and thanks.

PRO Member

Alright it sounds really good if I can get lost like Skyrim. It's going on my wishlist and thanks.
    You are quite welcome, my friend. I actually like Amalur better than Skyrim since I don't get lost as much!
    Stats are updated (2 more trophies from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). I'm thinking of doing some changes to the checklist one more time. We'll see! Any suggestions?

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! No new trophies to report as I've been "out of it" this weekend, but I'll be back on the trophy train soon! Gamefly has sent me Game of Thrones! I did well with this before my save data was corrupted and I hope to do even better this time! As well, I'd like to thank everyone who continues to read this checklist! Thanks to all of you, I now have over 7,000 views! I'm only the 11th member with a checklist that popular! Give yourselves a big hand!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

Enjoy your new game and good luck chasing that plat. Also, congrats on the 7K views!

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on Game of Thrones once again and congrats on hitting over 7,000 views. After reading that, I had to double check mine and I was also surprised to notice that I too am over the 7k mark but only by 44 lol. I'd say by tomorrow you'll be ahead of me lol.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Enjoy your new game and good luck chasing that plat. Also, congrats on the 7K views!
    Good luck on Game of Thrones once again and congrats on hitting over 7,000 views. After reading that, I had to double check mine and I was also surprised to notice that I too am over the 7k mark but only by 44 lol. I'd say by tomorrow you'll be ahead of me lol.
    Thank you everyone! I guess we'll see where I end up on that particular leaderboard! I'm still shocked that I'm 11th in overall views in the checklist section. It's quite an honor.
    Game of Thrones is a tough RPG, as those who have played it can attest. Only about 20% of us here on PS3Trophies.com have Platinumed either the US or EU versions. Few like its turn-based RPG style and fewer still can master it. Tips are scarce for character builds and such and Shemhazat's trophy guide is probably the only good walkthrough on the Internet. Still, I have to know if I can do it or not. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! I've updated my stats (3 PSN games accounting for 8 more bronze trophies).
    More importantly, I FINALLY figured out how to "link" threads on this great site, meaning that there are now links to all 3 of my trophy guides (TV Superstars, 4 Elements HD and Hollywood Squares) as well as my Lasombra Files Interview (Episode 4: Arctic Blast)! Yes folks, it only took me over 3 years here to figure that out
    I'm considering some "browsing music". We'll see in time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello again my friends! I've updated my stats (3 PSN games accounting for 8 more bronze trophies).
    More importantly, I FINALLY figured out how to "link" threads on this great site, meaning that there are now links to all 3 of my trophy guides (TV Superstars, 4 Elements HD and Hollywood Squares) as well as my Lasombra Files Interview (Episode 4: Arctic Blast)! Yes folks, it only took me over 3 years here to figure that out
    I'm considering some "browsing music". We'll see in time!
    Glad you figured out how to add links to your checklist. I just replied to you question on my own checklist. Keep up the great work

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast