View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Glad you figured out how to add links to your checklist. I just replied to you ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Glad you figured out how to add links to your checklist. I just replied to you question on my own checklist. Keep up the great work
    Your help was greatly appreciated, DragonWolfVII!
    I looked at the checklists with the most views on this great site, only to find that I'm now the 10th most popular checklist on PS3Trophies.com! I must admit, it's shocking and quite an honor all at the same time. I also feel that if I wish to remain in the Top 10, some changes are needed.
    I have expanded my About Me and About My Gaming sections with more "personal stuff". After seeing how many people opened up about themselves on their checklists, it gave me the courage to do the same and not be ashamed of the injuries and illnesses I suffer from.
    On a lighter note, I have put up some "browsing music", the credits from the legendary "RPG of the ages", Chrono Trigger. My birthday is this Sunday, which will also mark 17 years since I first beat Chrono Trigger, so it felt right to honor this memory in such a way. I sincerely hope you all enjoy it!
    I'll be testing out more changes and additions soon, so keep an eye out for them! For now, enjoy!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Minor stat update is up. I'm playing Game of Thrones and it's like I never left! I'm halfway through Chapter 8 (of 15) and doing well. Can this rare Platinum be mine? We'll see!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Heelo everyone! Stats are updated.
    Today, I turn 33 years of age! Looking back on so many things, the road of life is bumpy but I'm happy to have traveled it well this far.
    I've decided to take a temporary break from trophy hunting for now. In this manner, I avoid burnout and relax for a time. Perhaps I'll do that "Dragon Age 2 taping" on DVD+RW for my Dad that I never got around to. We'll see!
    I know my trophy hunting fire will never fully go out. It will be back soon, and stronger than ever!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone!
    My birthday came and went with a good meal at a local buffet with family. Afterwards, I popped in Game of Thrones and resumed my hunt for Platinum, ending my "trophy break" earlier than planned. As a result, I am now 15 trophies away from Platinum!
    Unfortunately, I missed Swift and Deadly in Chapter 11 but I seperated my saves so I can go back to it. Quiet as a Shadow in Chapter 13 could also be a potential problem (I suck at stealth) but I'll certainly try. Other than that, hard work and an unwavering belief in myself will see me through to this rare and prestigious Platinum!
    When the month ends I will be putting up new stats, including a total percentage of all potential trophies I could have earned in my career with my games. I'll admit that it's not that impressive (45%, last time I checked), but it's part of who I am.
    Enjoy and see you next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated with a:
    NEW PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM #26: GAME OF THRONES!
    This is, without a doubt, the CROWN JEWEL of my career as a PS3 trophy hunter. It's a rare Platinum and a tough game to master. I owe everything to both Shemhazat's trophy guide and an unwavering belief in myself! Believe me, the Iron Throne has never looked better than it does as the Platinum Trophy image for Game of Thrones! I still can't believe I have this in my collection! OH HELL YEAH!

Theodore Roosevelt.

> Restart Button <

Happy belated b-day Icebrand and I'm glad you had a good one. You got that nice juicy rare to show off now. Great job!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Game of Thrones platinum dude

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new bud!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Happy belated b-day Icebrand and I'm glad you had a good one. You got that nice juicy rare to show off now. Great job!
    Congrats on the Game of Thrones platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new bud!
    Thank you all! I didn't do too badly for someone who never read the books or watched the TV series! I now can truly say I have a Platinum that "stands out" even more than Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2!
    In related news, Gamefly has recieved Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (I didn't want to play that and Game of Thrones at the same time, you understand) and is sending me another tough game to Platinum in Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants! This strategy game is somewhat obscure, little-loved and tough for even those who enjoy it. I'm admittedly not as good at strategy games as I am at RPGs but I'll give it my all just the same!

UPDATE: I just added "Total Trophy Percentage" to my list, although that stat is far from impressive. I also updated Games I Hope to Play and Platinum with Dragon Age III: Inquisition, which will hopefully be a strong finish to the Dragon Age series!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with a sudden and unexpected addition: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!
    With 5 trophies seperating me from Platinum, I will say that this has already exceeded my expectations! I usually can't hit the broadside of a barn in shooting games, especially the first-person type, but thanks to the "Easy Bots Method", my chances look decent for finally breaking the "FPS hex". Repeat after me: Easy Bots Rule! Easy Bots Rule! Easy Bots Rule! (At least I'm honest about my strategy, right?) And if you're not down with me getting a CS:GO Platinum, I've got two words for you: BOOM HEADSHOT!
    I also bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD and I received my copy of Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants from Gamefly today. Things could be VERY interesting this month! We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with a sudden and unexpected addition: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!
    With 5 trophies seperating me from Platinum, I will say that this has already exceeded my expectations! I usually can't hit the broadside of a barn in shooting games, especially the first-person type, but thanks to the "Easy Bots Method", my chances look decent for finally breaking the "FPS hex". Repeat after me: Easy Bots Rule! Easy Bots Rule! Easy Bots Rule! (At least I'm honest about my strategy, right?) And if you're not down with me getting a CS:GO Platinum, I've got two words for you: BOOM HEADSHOT!
    I also bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD and I received my copy of Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants from Gamefly today. Things could be VERY interesting this month! We'll see!
    CS:GO is a cool game, but there are 2 trophies that can be a problem with bots. Bunny Hunt involves killing an enemy in the air, which requires quite a bit of camping. The other one, Make the Cut, involves killing an enemy witth a knife while they have their knife out. You may have to boost this one, as bots rarely draw their knives. Good luck with it mate.

Also, THPS is awesome, brought back some great memories, it was a little short though

PRO Member

CS:GO is a cool game, but there are 2 trophies that can be a problem with bots. Bunny Hunt involves killing an enemy in the air, which requires quite a bit of camping. The other one, Make the Cut, involves killing an enemy witth a knife while they have their knife out. You may have to boost this one, as bots rarely draw their knives. Good luck with it mate.

Also, THPS is awesome, brought back some great memories, it was a little short though
    Thanks for the advice, man! I'm more concerned with winning Arms Race without dying in CS:GO. A typical FPS experience with me entails: "I missed the broadside of the barn? AGAIN? HOW? The barn's right in front of me!" I can't take anything for granted after falling 1 trophy short in Heavy Fire: Afghanistan.
    As for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, it brought back memories -- of my brother beating me at Tony Hawk's Pro Skater over -- and over -- and over again. I told myself, "Now it's my turn", only to do terrible in single player. Even worse, I have the DLC, so I can't play online against anyone who doesn't have the DLC. (Serves me right for buying a DLC with no trophies!)
    That said, stats are updated (4 from Tony Hawk, 2 from Port Royale 3). We'll see what my next move is soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Keep up the good work mate!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Keep up the good work mate!
    Thanks mate!
    Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: Sonic the Fighters!
    This is, without a doubt, the fastest PSN 100% of my career at only 25 minutes! (It might have been 15 if I hadn't taken a small break!) Still, I enjoyed this little long-lost gem all the same. I now have had either a Platinum or PSN 100% every month since July of 2011, a grand total of 20 months! GO ME!
    I honestly don't know what's next. Game of Thrones has yet to return to Pittsburgh and I'm eager to see what Gamefly sends me. I put CS:GO aside for now to avoid "frustration burnout" and I'm doing decently on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD and Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants. Wherever the path leads, I hope to enjoy the ride!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on getting 100% in Sonic The Fighters. I quite enjoyed that game, even if it was over in 20 minutes

> Restart Button <

Wow you've been busy Icebrand. Ah CS.... Bots never really worked entirely well in that game. I never played CS:GO but I was CS vet a long time ago. THPS must have been really cool too. I heard the The Fighters was the easiest game ever to get the trophies for. Still fun to have on your list. Have fun.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Congrats on getting 100% in Sonic The Fighters. I quite enjoyed that game, even if it was over in 20 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Wow you've been busy Icebrand. Ah CS.... Bots never really worked entirely well in that game. I never played CS:GO but I was CS vet a long time ago. THPS must have been really cool too. I heard the The Fighters was the easiest game ever to get the trophies for. Still fun to have on your list. Have fun.
    Thanks everyone! I concur with Sonic the Fighters being fun but I'll also agree that if you don't 100% it within an hour, you may want to find another hobby!
    I updated the stats again (3 trophies from Guardians of Middle-earth, 3 from American Mensa Academy). Gamefly has recieved Game of Thrones and is sending me another tough game in The Testament of Sherlock Holmes! This detective adventure/puzzle game has Sherlock Holmes looking for the man who has framed him for a jewel theft, stretching him to his physical and mental limits to clear his name. It's often compared to LA Noire and Heavy Rain, although tougher and not as graphically appealing. I should enjoy it all the same. We'll see how well I do soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! stats are updated.
    I haven't put it in yet but I'm toying with "new stuff" for the checklist. I was thinking about something that would make it "stand out". My plan is to have a "mock commentary" section, where I slip into my wrestling commentary role and take everyone back to my "special Platinum moments". What do you think? Let me know!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone! stats are updated.
    I haven't put it in yet but I'm toying with "new stuff" for the checklist. I was thinking about something that would make it "stand out". My plan is to have a "mock commentary" section, where I slip into my wrestling commentary role and take everyone back to my "special Platinum moments". What do you think? Let me know!
    That sounds like it would be interesting so I say you go for it. If you decide to follow through with it, I look forward to reading them over
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Hello everyone. Stats are up-to-date once again.
    I will likely be taking a break from trophy hunting for a brief time. The hunt has been slow, to be honest, so this seems like a good time for a break. We'll see soon enough!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 02-13-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast