View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! Stats are updated. I took out "Highlights and Lowlights" and I'm starting my "Platinum Commentary" section! I've already ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I took out "Highlights and Lowlights" and I'm starting my "Platinum Commentary" section! I've already put up "mock commentary" for my Platinums for 2009 and if people like it, I'll put up even more! Let me know what you think!

UPDATE: I also put in new "Browsing Music". It's the theme song to the PSN game Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, "Once I Was Lost" by New World Revolution.
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 02-14-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

I just read through your commentaries, looking very nice man. Keep it up

> Restart Button <

Alright, the checklist is looking mighty spiffy! I see you slowed down. Overwhelmed, eh? I had to take a break recntly as well. Good luck & have fun!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Platinum Procrastinator

Just finished reading through your commentaries and I really like them. I especially liked your first one (Legends of WrestleMania) and the choice of browsing music was a nice touch so I gave you some rep. Looking forward to reading some more once they're added.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I just read through your commentaries, looking very nice man. Keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Alright, the checklist is looking mighty spiffy! I see you slowed down. Overwhelmed, eh? I had to take a break recntly as well. Good luck & have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Just finished reading through your commentaries and I really like them. I especially liked your first one (Legends of WrestleMania) and the choice of browsing music was a nice touch so I gave you some rep. Looking forward to reading some more once they're added.
    Thank you all! Truth be told, I needed a small break as there are not many games and much in the way of other stuff to take care of. I'll be back sooner than you know it! Thanks for the rep, Denaratuck!
    I updated the stats and added more "Platinum Commentary", namely my 2010 Platinums. It's been an interesting (and at times emotional) look back for me as I try to recapture what I was thinking and feeling at those moments of triumph. I hope you all enjoy it.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Been way too long since I've been in here (saying that way too much ), but congrats on The Game of Thrones man! Keep up the good work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been way too long since I've been in here (saying that way too much ), but congrats on The Game of Thrones man! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks man! I still can't believe that I have such a rare, tough Platinum in my collection!
    Stats are updated as I got back to trophy hunting today, as is the Platinum Wishlist with The Testament of Sherlock Holmes! I'm definitely enjoying this chance to be Sherlock Holmes. We'll see how far I get soon enough!
    Gamefly is also sending me Heavy Fire: Afghanistan! The last time I played this I fell 1 trophy short of Platinum (beating the game on Veteran difficulty) but I have to know if I can "finish the job" and get a shooter Platinum at long last! We'll know soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Stick at HF: Afghanistan mate, it's mega easy, even on Veteran difficulty. And that's saying something coming from me as I hate shooters and I suck at them. I played it for a trophy comp on here and it didn't take long at all so good luck with that. Also, as a recommendation, I'd suggest trying Battleship. Now remembering that I don't like nor play shooters, I actually enjoyed that game as far as shooters go and it doesn't take long to plat either. Have fun mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Stick at HF: Afghanistan mate, it's mega easy, even on Veteran difficulty. And that's saying something coming from me as I hate shooters and I suck at them. I played it for a trophy comp on here and it didn't take long at all so good luck with that. Also, as a recommendation, I'd suggest trying Battleship. Now remembering that I don't like nor play shooters, I actually enjoyed that game as far as shooters go and it doesn't take long to plat either. Have fun mate
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, my friend! And so, the glass ceiling has been shattered!
    Stats are updated with a NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM #27: HEAVY FIRE: AFGHANISTAN!
    Finally, Icebrand has earned Platinum from a shooter! YEEESSS! I still can't believe I'm saying this! What a thrill! FINALLY!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Heavy Fire: Afghanistan !

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the plat considering its your first FPS one I believe. Any ideas on what will come next?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Fire: Afghanistan !
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the plat considering its your first FPS one I believe. Any ideas on what will come next?
    Thank you all! Indeed, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is my FIRST-EVER FPS Platinum! The "FPS hex" is finally over and it wasn't as easy for me as it is for most people, but it was worth it!
    As for "What's next?", that might depend on what I can rent and buy in the coming weeks. If the rentals are "quick scores" (I'm personally hoping for Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear to keep my momentum going), I'll do those first; if not, I'll look to more time-consuming Platinums like Mass Effect, Dragon Age Origins or InFamous to possibly finish sometime in March. I guess time will tell!
    I sent back The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (stuck badly) and Heavy Fire: Afghanistan (the job is done) so I should have 2 new rentals in a week or so. We'll see what they are soon.
    I've also done a few more pieces of "Platinum Commentary" (up to L.A. Noire). More are coming soon, so be on the lookout for them!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: VIRTUA FIGHTER 2!
    Another day, another quick yet fun PSN 100%. Go figure!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100% man

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new 100%!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well mate, congrats on getting the plat for HF: Afghanistan, you seem quite pleased with it. And double congrats on your 100% too. Great work as ever man, keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new 100% man
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new 100%!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well mate, congrats on getting the plat for HF: Afghanistan, you seem quite pleased with it. And double congrats on your 100% too. Great work as ever man, keep it up
    Thank you all!
    I added the "Platinum Commentary" for Dragon Age II now, so check it out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I've updated the stats (as always) and did more Platinum Commentary (up to WWE '12).
    More is coming soon!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 02-24-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Minor stat update is up (1 trophy from Capcom Arcade Cabinet).
    Gamefly is sending me Ar Tonelico Qoga! A tough RPG with a tough trophy list and scantily clad anime female robots (take a moment if you have to), this JRPG looks like a good challenge to sink my teeth into. I guess time will tell!

UPDATE: It has just come to my attention that my checklist has reached 8,000 VIEWS! I couldn't do this without you so I humbly and wholeheartedly thank ALL OF YOU for your continued support!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and more Platinum Commentary is up (up to Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken).
    I played a bit of Ar Tonelico Qoga and I'm trying to get the hang of it (Keyword: trying). Gamefly is also sending me Sonic Generations! I will try my hand at this one yet again, for although I'm only so-so at it, it's a great game! IT'S TIME TO ROCK LIKE AMADEUS! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast