View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello again my friends! Stats are updated. Bad News: I sent back Ar Tonelico Qoga as I couldn't get into ...

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! Stats are updated.
    Bad News: I sent back Ar Tonelico Qoga as I couldn't get into it.
    Good News: Sonic Generations is on its way and I went back to Mass Effect in the meantime and scored 2 trophies (Quarian Ally and Krogan Ally), meaning that I'm just 7 trophies away from Platinum on this legendary game! The road will be long, Hardcore and Insanity runs will be hard, the reward will be AWESOME!
    More Platinum Commentary coming soon, so stay tuned!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

> Restart Button <

Enjoy Sonic Gens as I hear it's good. I haven't played my copy yet. Also, good luck with ME. I know you've been plugging away at that for awhile now. Have fun!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Enjoy Sonic Gens as I hear it's good. I haven't played my copy yet. Also, good luck with ME. I know you've been plugging away at that for awhile now. Have fun!
    Thank you my friend! Sonic Generations is a great game, to be sure!
    I've updated the stats (as often I do). I may have to take another break after such a good February, to avoid burnout. We'll see. I also upgraded my Gamefly to "3 Games at-a-time" plan, so we'll see how much more I rent soon enough!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again! Stats are updated as I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning digitally from PSN and earned Diamond in the Rough. I also updated the Platinum Commentary up to Sly Cooper and the Thevius Raconnus!
    Now that I have the "3-Game Plan" from Gamefly, they got back Ar Tonelico Qoga and is sending me 2 games I've wanted to play for some time now: Tales of Graces F and Lollipop Chainsaw! Will 1 Platformer (Sonic Generations) plus 1 RPG plus 1 Action game mean trophies AND happiness for me? Stay tuned to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again. Stats are updated.
    Unfortunately, after beating Sonic Generations, I did Rankings Mode and the scores would not upload; no error message but it doesn't think that I've played them, which probably means a trophy glitch on yet another game. (CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Borderlands, Jeopardy, Venetica and Sonic Generations; when does this end?) I'll have to give Gamefly that one back and hope for better luck with Tales of Graces F and Lollipop Chainsaw. Oh well.
    Seeing how there are no "quick score" Platinums coming my way, I may want to focus on more time-consuming Platinums, like Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect and InFamous. I guess time will tell.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated (18 trophies from Spec Ops: The Line, a Plus freebie).
    I'm playing Spec Ops: The Line and I'm doing better than expected. I just got Lollipop Chainsaw and Tales of Graces f from Gamefly and I have yet to play them but I can't wait to do them. We'll see!
    I also did more Platinum Commentary (up to Monopoly Streets). I hope you enjoy it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It's update time once again!
    I've updated the stats (over 20 trophies since last time) and updated the Platinum Wishlist with Lollipop Chainsaw! I also FINALLY finished my Platinum Commentary and put a "Spoiler Warning" as well.
    Lollipop Chainsaw may be cheesy, but it's a fun time all the same. So far i'm halfway through my first playthrough and enjoying the ride. Can I do it? We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone. Stats are updated.
    Again, "Trophy Glitch City's" gates flew open once again as Master Sushi Chef from Lollipop Chainsaw refused to pop after being earned.
    Needless to say, I sent Lollipop Chainsaw back to Gamefly along with Tales of graces f, which (regretfully) I couldn't get the hang of. Gamefly has received Sonic Generations and is sending out Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain is a game well-known for two things: a great story and controls that will make anyone feel dumb, angry and scream, "What were they thinking?". I've played it 3 times since it was released in February of 2010 and I did not earn a trophy on it until April of 2011. I guess I'm just into being tortured, eh? We'll see.

Theodore Roosevelt.

A plat a month!

Nice Checklist! I decided to stop by after your visit to mine. What caught my eye is our similar situation (mid 30s gamers) Long live us!

Your description of Sleeping Dogs caught my eye! I'm working on that now, and love it!

Also see that you bought KoA: Reckoning. Good luck with that!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Nice Checklist! I decided to stop by after your visit to mine. What caught my eye is our similar situation (mid 30s gamers) Long live us!

Your description of Sleeping Dogs caught my eye! I'm working on that now, and love it!

Also see that you bought KoA: Reckoning. Good luck with that!
    Thank you Wanderer! I always joke that I would go to a gaming competition and end up in the "senior age group" because I'm 33. They say you're as young as you feel and I definitely feel young when I'm on my PS3!
    Sleeping Dogs was definitely awesome and I'll have to go back to my digital copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning between Gamefly rentals!
    Stats are updated as I've now surpassed 4,900 Trophies! Is 5,000 on the horizon? We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated. I just started Heavy Rain again (Gamefly rental) and I'm okay with the unique controls (for now) except that shaking the controller up and down hurts my bad arm (go figure). No new trophies from Heavy Rain just yet but I'm quietly optimistic that I'll do better this time. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Heavy Rain!
    I have FINALLY gotten the hang of Heavy Rain and I'm enjoying my time with it! 16 trophies down, 40 to go and a lot of work to do but i'm looking forward to it!
    Gamefly is also sending me Battleship and De Blob 2! We'll see how well I do soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

Awesome man, congrats on the new !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Awesome man, congrats on the new !
    Thanks, my good man! Heavy Fire: Afghanistan wasn't as easy for me as it is for most people but I can say i have an FPS Platinum at long last!
    I have updated the stats again (4 more trophies from Heavy Rain). Considering that I gave up on Heavy Rain in February of 2010 and only got trophies for it in April of 2011, I can't believe I'm doing this well with it. (Now if I could only get Kamikaze out of the way...) Just getting to the end would be a nice job. Of course, if I score Platinum, I'll be thrilled!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Congrats on your new plat mate, well done. I am like you and don't really have any FPS plats just games where I can shoot, but MW2 is my closest one I have to platinum and one day I will get it with Ac3 as he wants to help me get it but I have to be in the mood to even play a COD game. Thanks for stopping by my new CL too mate I appreciate it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate, well done. I am like you and don't really have any FPS plats just games where I can shoot, but MW2 is my closest one I have to platinum and one day I will get it with Ac3 as he wants to help me get it but I have to be in the mood to even play a COD game. Thanks for stopping by my new CL too mate I appreciate it.
    Thank you, my good man! I enjoy looking at "intelligent" checklists!
    Stats are updated (another 5 trophies from Heavy Rain) and reflect that I'm now at Trophy Level 24! I can't believe I've gotten this far in 4+ years of trophy hunting! YAHOO!
    I'm still working on Heavy Rain and waiting for Battleship and De Blob 2 to arrive! How will the next few days play out? Stay tuned to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated yet again.
    Now I'm at 4,950 trophies and I had this thought in my head: what to pursue next; Platinum 28 or hitting 5,000 trophies before the month is up? Neither will be an easy task. I need 50 more trophies for 5,000 and I'm running out of games. The only games I have a realistic shot at Platinum before March is through are Dragon Age Origins and Heavy Rain, though I'll only have time for one. Any thoughts?

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (Battleship and The Cave being the sources) and I have new browsing music, the classic wrestling song "Piledriver" by Koko B Ware. Considering that it will soon be 4 years since Platinum #1, I thought it was very fitting to put this up.
    I sent Battleship back to Gamefly (beat it but I couldn't do it on Admiral difficulty, oh well). In a bizzare snafu, De Blob 2 went back to Pittsburgh after the part of the envelope with my name was separated from the rest of it in transit. (Go figure.) Soon I'll get 2 new titles, will they lead me to a Platinum or to the land of 5,000 trophies? Only time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Nice progress recently, Ice! Congrats on the Heavy Fire as well!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice progress recently, Ice! Congrats on the Heavy Fire as well!
    Thank you my friend! Though not a hard game (for anyone BUT me), it was nice to get an FPS Platinum at long last and "diversify my Platinum collection", so to speak.
    Stats are updated this fine Saturday afternoon with The Cave and Heavy Rain being my trophy sources. I'm continuing the "March to 5,000 Trophies" with 27 to go!
    Gamefly is sending me 2 "HD Remake Collections", Ratchet and Clank HD Collection and Devil May Cry HD Collection! I have only played Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One and did well with it (10 away from Platinum), so I like my chances with this HD collection. Devil May Cry is not usually my style (too much need for twitchy fingers and lightning reflexes) but as long as it's NOT Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto, I'll try ANYTHING once! It should be interesting to see how I do with these 6 remade PS2 titles, to be sure!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast