View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by The_Tonto I didn't know you had to reorder those games. Or did you just rent them before? ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I didn't know you had to reorder those games. Or did you just rent them before?
    Actually, I'm renting them again via the rent-by-mail gaming company Gamefly, Tonto. They're only in the US right now but I hope they expand worldwide soon! I'm on a "3 games at a time" plan with a monthly fee. Trophies are up, costs are down. WIN-WIN!
    Stats are updated (4 trophies from Terraria and 1 from de Blob 2). I'm trying to take it easy for a day or two as I wait for my Gamefly rentals to arrive. When they show up, it will be time to decide which Platinum to pursue first (and second and third). Get ready for a wild trip to Platinum City, Icebrand style! OH YEAH!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (Mass Effect 3 and de Blob 2 being the sources).
    I finally installed Mass Effect 3 (and ALL its DLC) and started an MP character. I got a gift that upped my Soldier character to Level 8 and then played a few private matches solo (crazy, I know, but I needed to see what the online co-op is like). I didn't get far but I got 3 trophies out of the deal (Enlisted, Recruit and A Personal Touch), so it wasn't a total loss. The upside to this is that it inspired me to play Mass Effect 1 again to clean up the remaining trophies.
    The plan:
    1. Get Platinum.
    2. Start again on Casual to have a "proper" import.
    3. Start Mass Effect 2 with import.
    4. Get Platinum.
    5. Start again to get a "proper" import.
    6. Play Mass Effect 3 with my "1 & 2" import.
    7. Get Platinum!
    The road will be long but well worth it! Reapers, here I come!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated.
    I finally had the courage to do an online co-op match of Mass Effect 3 and I not only enjoyed it, I got 2 "mission completes"! Me doing well in a shooting setting? Can you beat that! I still need to beat Mass Effect 2 for a "proper" import for single-player but something tells me I'll be all right.
    I haven't done many games or earned many trophies as of late. My pace has slowed and I sent my Gamefly rentals back as I have not been well (tired and depressed again). I'll be okay in a few days, I'm sure. It just happens when you're me.
    I already know that Gamefly is sending me Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, which will hopefully be a good game to relax with and fuel my trophy-hunting fires at the same time. As for the other two, i don't know yet but that's half the fun!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello my friends! Stats are updated.
    I finally had the courage to do an online co-op match of Mass Effect 3 and I not only enjoyed it, I got 2 "mission completes"! Me doing well in a shooting setting? Can you beat that! I still need to beat Mass Effect 2 for a "proper" import for single-player but something tells me I'll be all right.
    I haven't done many games or earned many trophies as of late. My pace has slowed and I sent my Gamefly rentals back as I have not been well (tired and depressed again). I'll be okay in a few days, I'm sure. It just happens when you're me.
    I already know that Gamefly is sending me Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, which will hopefully be a good game to relax with and fuel my trophy-hunting fires at the same time. As for the other two, i don't know yet but that's half the fun!
    Good job with ME3 and I'm sorry to hear you are unwell at the moment. I've had a bad virus myself over the past few days and know all too well the lack of drive for gaming that comes with it.

Let me know what Rune Factory is like, I have it myself but its a few games down the pecking order and games are taking me much longer lately

Platinum Procrastinator

Like Dragon said, sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. I too was sick just a few days ago and had to miss a day of college because of it. However, I like your plan for the Mass Effect series and think I'll do that eventually when I get around to playing them on the PS3 because I loved them on the 360. Good luck with it and I hope you feel better soon
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Good job with ME3 and I'm sorry to hear you are unwell at the moment. I've had a bad virus myself over the past few days and know all too well the lack of drive for gaming that comes with it.

Let me know what Rune Factory is like, I have it myself but its a few games down the pecking order and games are taking me much longer lately
    Thank you DragonWolfVII and I hope you get better soon as well! I had the pleasure of playing Rune Factory last year. It's a spinoff of the famous Harvest Moon series, only with less farming and more dungeon fighting. If you liked the old Harvest Moon games, you will enjoy Rune Factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like Dragon said, sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. I too was sick just a few days ago and had to miss a day of college because of it. However, I like your plan for the Mass Effect series and think I'll do that eventually when I get around to playing them on the PS3 because I loved them on the 360. Good luck with it and I hope you feel better soon
    Thank you Denaratuck! Get well soon too! I want to take my time with the Mass Effect Trilogy and not rush it. This way I enjoy it and "do it right". Once I do, I see my other games getting jealous and filing "missing gamer's reports" -- again!
    Once I get better and take some Platinum Trophies home to my virtual locker, I might devote some time to putting some of my favorite games on DVD as a gift to my father. He has been interested in some of my "epic" games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect for a while. It may seem strange that he would take such an interest but I did this with Final Fantasy 12 on PS2 years ago and he loved it. It will be fun for both of us, and my half-brother and even my stepmother is interested in this possible "project". (Then my other games will REALLY file "Missing Gamer's Reports"!) I'll keep you all informed if I do it, since it will take time away from the trophy hunt but for a good cause!
    Thanks for the well-wishes again! I'll be better before you know it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! Stats are up-to-date again.
    I got back a whopping 50 dollars from PSN Store last night (I hadn't realized that I spent over 250 dollars during the promotional period) and I got Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (each 20 bucks). I would normally rent them but this is on Sony's money, so why not?
    That said, I just completed Rookie Mode with Shattered Spear and have 19 trophies with 12 more standing in the way of Platinum glory. I caught a rare trophy glitch from a rental copy of CSI last year that prevented me from getting Platinum, meaning the game has been painful for me but not in the "normal" ways (although the bad voice acting IS painful to listen to). Hopefully having a digital copy will allow me to overcome the glitch and get the gold trophy for beating the game (called CSI: Fatal Conspiracy) and score both Platinum and redemption all at once!
    Will it be victory and redemption or painful defeat? Either way, I firmly believe my neighbors will know! To quote Rowdy Roddy Piper: "Don't be scared. Be terrified!"

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! No new trophies to report but a MAJOR milestone to report concerning my trophy checklist:
    9,000 Checklist Views!!!
    Thank you all for your continued support! I would never have made it this far without ALL OF YOU!
    To put this in perspective, I was only at 2,000 views in May of 2012 and now I have 9,000 views and am the 7th most viewed checklist on PS3Trophies.com! Thank you ALL!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Awesome milestone dude, big congrats

-i- love myself.

Huge congrats on the 9,000 checklist views!

PRO Member

Awesome milestone dude, big congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Huge congrats on the 9,000 checklist views!
    Thank you all!
    Welcome again. Stats are updated with a NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: HEAVY FIRE: SHATTERED SPEAR!
    What better way to follow up my Heavy Fire: Afghanistan Platinum than by platting its sequel! This one was a little tougher but I was more relaxed this time.
    I'll put in the Platinum Commentary for this one soon. My mind is elsewhere after what happened in Boston today. As a New Yorker, I know the pain of terrorism all too well and I hope all my contacts from Boston are safe and that swift and severe justice will be done against the perpetrators.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new Heavy Fire platinum man, a 2nd FPS to add to your collection!

Gotham's Reckoning

Nice job on platting Heavy Fire and also congrats on your checklist reaching 9,000 views. Hope to reach that many with my own checklist sometime soon .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the new Heavy Fire platinum man, a 2nd FPS to add to your collection!
    Thank you DragonWolfVII! Where there was no FPS Platinums, there is now 2 FPS Platinums! Go me!

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Nice job on platting Heavy Fire and also congrats on your checklist reaching 9,000 views. Hope to reach that many with my own checklist sometime soon .
    Thank you gamelord-2007! Knowing your record as a trophy hunter (I'm particularly jealous of your WWE '13 Platinum), you'll get that many views sooner rather than later!

Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist (Ico and Shadow of the Colossus out, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes in) and the Platinum Commentary (Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear).
    I just received The Testament of Sherlock Holmes from Gamefly and I earned two trophies (Pea-Souper and The Holmesian), now having 10 trophies with 22 to go. The puzzles will be tough but the road will be well worth it!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! Stats are updated (8 trophies from Mass Effect 2, 1 from Mass Effect 3, 1 from Dragon Fantasy Book I).Remembering that I had an import from Mass Effect 1, I started playing Mass Effect 2 again and I'm doing the "loyalty missions". I'm also playing a little Mass Effect 3 MP, keeping my skills sharp for when I can finally import to Mass Effect 3 (and always getting good teammates, go figure).On a personal note, my wrestling event schedule has picked up after a winter off. Tomorrow night starts the "spring season" for me and I'm excited to see what the new year brings for ECPW 5 Boros and for me. Indeed!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I just received F1 Race Stars from Gamefly and I have over a dozen trophies from it. It's a fun time (think Mario Kart with an F1 license) and a good way to relax.
    I also added new browsing music, "Purification of the City" from Flower. Go check it out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.I sent back F1 Race Stars (trophy glitch, AGAIN) and Gamefly has confirmed that they are sending me Split/Second! I played it 3 years ago (although not well) so I'll be interested to see how this goes. This should be interesting.Meanwhile, I have now reached 5,100 trophies! YAHOO! I'm also doing well with Mass Effect 2 (14 from Platinum). We'll see how I do!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! No new trophies to report but I seek the advice of my friends at PS3Trophies.com as to what to seek next in terms of Platinum conquests! I hit 100 trophies in a month for the 11th consecutive month (Yikes, I just said that!) and I wonder if I should focus more on Platinum for the next couple of weeks. I have several pieces of "unfinished business" that I said I would take care of this year, most notably Dragon Age Origins and InFamous, and I'm wondering what my next move should be. Keep in mind that I mostly rent via GameFly (except for Dragon Age 1 and 2, Mass Effect (all 3), Kingdoms of Amalur and InFamous 1 and 2, which i own), so it could be some time to get the ball rolling.
    As well, I may be expanding my checklist with more "mock commentary" for other "special moments" in my career. Tell me what you think!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

I say start to focus on platinums rather than overall trophy count for a while. You have a lot of unfinished games that could bring your plat count up considerably over the next few months.

PRO Member

I say start to focus on platinums rather than overall trophy count for a while. You have a lot of unfinished games that could bring your plat count up considerably over the next few months.
    A well-stated point, my friend. The real question is which one comes first, second, third, etc. Any plan of this type may change at any time as well, as is the nature of such things. While pondering this, I played more Mass Effect 3 MP co-op and got more trophies, including Defender! Me doing well in an online shooting element? GO ME! Now I can finish Mass Effect 2 and import to Mass Effect 3 to start a single-player campaign at last. In related news, my family and I got a new computer (YES! YES! YES!) that unfortunately runs Windows 8 (NO! NO! NO!), meaning I can't separate this reply into paragraphs. As if we don't hate Bill Gates enough! My show schedule also picked up after a long winter layoff and I'll even be doing an event in June that is only 2 blocks from where I live! Can you beat that? Take care, my friends!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast