View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone once again! My stats are updated (1 trophy from Mass Effect 2). I expanded the "Shout-Outs" to include ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone once again! My stats are updated (1 trophy from Mass Effect 2).
    I expanded the "Shout-Outs" to include many great people here by name, saying thank-you in my own way.
    On a related note, I'm now part of the First Achievers clan on PS3Trophies.com! This clan is for those who have been "1st 50 to Platinum" 3 or more times. Considering the company I'm in (DragonWolfVII, Bodigard, DaveyHasselhoff, Marccap, etc.), it's quite an honor.
    I'm planning some big changes and updates in the near-future, so stay tuned!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (2 from Mass Effect 2).
    I sent back The Testament of Sherlock Holmes to Gamefly (I had not touched it in over 2 weeks, sadly) and Split/Second has not arrived yet, so I sent out a "missing game report" to Gamefly in the hopes of getting a replacement. I'm also receiving History Legends of War: Patton from Gamefly and hoping I do as well with it as most people.
    As another excellent month comes to a close, I wonder where the path will lead next. I guess finding out is half the fun!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

A plat a month!

I see you are working on all 3 mass effects! Good luck with those! It was a wonderful experience for me!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    I see you are working on all 3 mass effects! Good luck with those! It was a wonderful experience for me!
    Thank you wandarer! Repeat after me: Mass Effect is AWESOME! I may take a small break from that series, however, to avoid "burnout".
    Minor stat update is up (1 trophy from Mass Effect 2).
    I'm hoping to get Injustice: Gods Among Us soon (money allowing, of course) as I played the demo and the game ROCKS! I have no illusions about doing well online or with the STAR Labs missions but I'll try my best! We'll see!
    As for "what else is next", who knows? Only one way to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I got History Legends of War: Patton and Split/Second from Gamefly and I bought Injustice: Gods Among Us! I'll give you 3 guesses which one I'm playing (Hint: It's where Batman beats up Superman!) but I'm sure you only need one! Injustice is AWESOME!
    I'll be getting Port Royale 3 from Gamefly as well soon! I think this month could be VERY interesting and I may get both a good trophy count and have enough time to finish a close Platinum or two! Only time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Injustice: Gods Among Us!
    Injustice is an AWESOME fighting game and I even won a Ranked Match online as Wonder Woman (GO ME!). I love both the story and the action of this great fighting game. The road will be long and tough but imagine the prestige if I get this Platinum!
    I'm also working on Mass Effect 2 and I'm ready to start the final mission. Wish me luck going for No One Left Behind, because if I get it, I'll only need a win on Insanity difficulty to score Platinum! WOW, I JUST SAID THAT! HELL YES!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck with ME2 but it sounds like you'll soon have the plat for it anyways. Also, its nice to hear you're having fun with Injustice. I've been buying the comics and they're great so I can't wait to try the game out even though I'm bad at fighters.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck with ME2 but it sounds like you'll soon have the plat for it anyways. Also, its nice to hear you're having fun with Injustice. I've been buying the comics and they're great so I can't wait to try the game out even though I'm bad at fighters.
    Thank you my friend! I'm bad at fighters myself but I love Injustice all the same!
    Stats are updated and I'm proud to report that I've earned NO ONE LEFT BEHIND from Mass Effect 2! This means I have a great import for Mass Effect 3 (somewhat; I got with Miranda after Ashley dumped me, but can you blame me?) which I have finally started single-player and earned Driven. I already had 15 trophies from multiplayer co-op, including Defender, so it's a good start already. It also means I'm 1 trophy away from a Mass Effect 2 Platinum (the dreaded Insanity trophy). I played a little of Mass Effect 2 on Insanity and I'm ashamed to say that an early battle at Freedom's Progress has repeatedly kicked my butt into oblivion. (RATS!) I'll come back to that another time, I suppose.
    On a related note, I was talking to my father recently and toying around with the idea of putting the entire Mass Effect Trilogy on DVD+RW, since I did all the cutscenes of Final Fantasy XII on PS2 as a gift to him years ago. He encouraged me to do it, so after beating Mass Effect 3, I might put my trophy hunting "habits" aside to do that for the both of us. (He's curious to see what the phenomenon of Mass Effect is all about.) It will take time to set up, to be sure, and I'll let everyone know if and when I do it and how it's going!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Retired...

A very interesting read and I like the layout. Keep it up!

Good luck in your pursuit of ME2 and ME3's platinum.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Mass Effect for life! I played those on the PC and they are great games. Keep up the good work.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Platinum Procrastinator

Holy crap that would be awesome if you made a ME movie. I know I'd watch it as I loved the first two games but have yet to play the third. A funny side note regarding ME2. When I first got my 360, I loaned a few of my games to my younger female cousin. At this point I never started ME2 but just bought it because of all the hype. I waited until I found a new copy of the first ME and after beating it (and loving it) I got my ME2 copy back from her. When I started it, there was a saved game file so I deleted it and made a new one to start from the beginning. However, only a few minutes in and I come across a character named Ashley Williams, which just so happens to be the name of my cousin who I loaned the game to. I was thinking that I must've never deleted the file so I restarted the game and deleted that file as well, making sure there was no other option other than to start a new game. After starting again, I meet Ashley Williams again and was like how did she break this game!!! I then went online and laughed once I found out that her character was actually called that and told my cousin about it lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    A very interesting read and I like the layout. Keep it up!

Good luck in your pursuit of ME2 and ME3's platinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Mass Effect for life! I played those on the PC and they are great games. Keep up the good work.
    Welcome to the checklist, Smashguy and TerminalPhoenix! A centered layout is very rare these days but I like it all the same.
    I came to the Mass Effect phenomenon late but "better late than never", right? Repeat after me: SHEPARD RULES! SHEPARD RULES! SHEPARD RULES!
    To be honest, Insanity difficulty may be beyond my abilities but I won't give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Holy crap that would be awesome if you made a ME movie. I know I'd watch it as I loved the first two games but have yet to play the third. A funny side note regarding ME2. When I first got my 360, I loaned a few of my games to my younger female cousin. At this point I never started ME2 but just bought it because of all the hype. I waited until I found a new copy of the first ME and after beating it (and loving it) I got my ME2 copy back from her. When I started it, there was a saved game file so I deleted it and made a new one to start from the beginning. However, only a few minutes in and I come across a character named Ashley Williams, which just so happens to be the name of my cousin who I loaned the game to. I was thinking that I must've never deleted the file so I restarted the game and deleted that file as well, making sure there was no other option other than to start a new game. After starting again, I meet Ashley Williams again and was like how did she break this game!!! I then went online and laughed once I found out that her character was actually called that and told my cousin about it lol.
    You have a cousin named Ashley Williams? COOL! The closest I have to that are female friends with attitudes like Miranda Lawson!
    Of course, this "Mass Effect Trilogy production" will be no easy task. It will take well over 125-150 hours of disc space (Need more discs!) to start, weeks of perfecting a "no game overs" run and finding the time to do it all! I don't have Youtube or HD capabilities at my disposal but I'll kick back and relax with my dad to watch it all and answer any questions he may have. After all, it was thanks to him that I'm a gamer!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 05-08-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Stats are updated.
    I recently did the Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC and was just wandering on the site to the Trophy Guide "Auto-Accept Challenge" section. For whatever reason, the guide for this DLC is up for Auto-Accept Challenge, so I called rights to it! No word yet on whether I'm authorized to do it, but I'll let everyone know if it is and my progress if I'm allowed to do it. If it's approved, it will be my 4th trophy guide! Wish me luck, everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (7 more trophies from Mass Effect 3, meaning many down and many more to go).
    Yesterday was an AWESOME day for me! First, I was authorized to do the "Auto-Accept Challenge" to the Mass Effect 3 From Ashes DLC Guide. I finished the guide in less than 8 hours and submitted it for approval. I went out to hype up a wrestling event I'm doing this Saturday night and when I got back, the guide was approved! I still can't believe I did it!
    This is my 4th trophy guide and is my first DLC guide, as well as my first guide for DLC from a "AAA" game. I had not written a guide in over 15 months but I know now that I STILL HAVE IT!
    I have already linked the new trophy guide to my checklist, so check it out, everyone!
    In related news, I have hit over 5,200 TROPHIES! YES! YES! YES!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hey man been awhile since I dropped by I see your still going strong with trophys keep it up.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Hey man been awhile since I dropped by I see your still going strong with trophys keep it up.
    Thanks man!
    I continue to do well with Mass Effect 3. I sent back Port Royale 3 and History Legends of War Patton and Gamefly has confirmed that they are sending me NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH! I'm excited to see what the fuss is about on this one and looking forward to all of it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

I'm closing in on yet another month of 100 or more trophies (This would be 12 in a row!!!) but I haven't forgotten about my promise to myself and my PS3Trophies.com buddies to up my virtual locker with more Platinums. To that end, I deleted some things off my hard drive (this is what happens when you have all 3 Mass Effect games digitally) and am putting others back on.
    My first order of that particular business is Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, where I'm just 2 trophies away (I need to beat the game on "Puzzle Hard"). I got stuck badly on a puzzle with a "time limit" (pesky Cybermen) but I'm not giving up. As my good friend DragonWolfVII said, I could get a few Platinums that I'm close to in a few months if I have the skill and perseverance.
    I also restructured my Gamefly GameQ (wishlist order) with other "close calls", like Battleship, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Alpha Protocol. We'll see if I can do it soon enough.
    I'm also toying around with the idea of putting all of the Platinum-enabled games I have played onto the checklist (under a spoiler tag, since I have played 191 such games in 4 years and 6 months), once I can figure out how to group them. I guess time will tell!

PRO Member

I just finished the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3 and I'm on to Rannoch. I installed Ni No Kuni as well but I haven't found the time to play. I will soon, I promise!
    Gamefly is also sending me Battleship (6 away for Platinum) and Persona 4 Arena (playing it for the first time). It's time to rock!

Theodore Roosevelt.

A plat a month!

Let me know how Ni No Kuni is! I've wondered about that game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Let me know how Ni No Kuni is! I've wondered about that game.
    I'll tell you all about it, wandarer! It may wait until Mass Effect 3 is finished as they are both VERY long games!
    Stats are updated, my friends, with a NEW PSN 100%: FIGHTING VIPERS!
    Now I have all 3 of the "Sega Saturn AM2 Fighting Games" PSN 100%! NICE!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast