View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone. Stats are updated. I got Persona 4 Arena and I'm... decent (by my standards at fighting games, anyway). ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone. Stats are updated.
    I got Persona 4 Arena and I'm... decent (by my standards at fighting games, anyway). As for Battleship, I sent it back as I still can't do Admiral difficulty (RATS!). I'm on a small hiatus from Mass Effect 3 after beating Rannoch (Geth AND Quarians on my side? AWESOME!) but I'll be back on the road to finish it soon! Perhaps I will play some Ni no Kuni in the meantime or find an "old favorite" off my PSN download list. I guess I'll know soon!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated yet again!
    I finally finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect 3 and where others saw bad, I saw something cool (Post-Extended Cut, of course). It probably has to do with the fact that I'm a sucker for "Ultimate Sacrifice" endings and this was the best of the best. Sure, I saw the "Synthesis" ending on Youtube but it's another thing to do it. What a ride it was and what an honor it was to do the entire trilogy of the legendary series known as Mass Effect from start to finish.
    As far as trophies go, they look like this: 4 for ME1, 1 for ME2 and 3 for ME3. Insanity difficulty may be beyond my grasp but I'll sure as hell try!
    In time, I'll put the entire trilogy on DVD+RW for myself and family alike. For now, I rest after such an incredible journey and ponder my next move.
    To that end, I'm re-downloading Dragon Age Origins for a "Platinum Push". I sent back Persona 4 Arena but I still have Ni no Kuni and 2 more games on the way from Gamefly, so we'll see what's next!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

RPG Master

Good job Icebrand but if you do Dragon Age : Origins 100% then you might want to look up the Darkspawn 1000 kill glitch. It's the pain in the ass to have to restart the entire game because of it.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Good job Icebrand but if you do Dragon Age : Origins 100% then you might want to look up the Darkspawn 1000 kill glitch. It's the pain in the ass to have to restart the entire game because of it.
    Thanks for the advice, Shemhazat. As fate would have it, I earned Blight-Queller back in December of 2009 and another tricky/glitchy trophy, Traveler, in March of 2010. The 4 trophies remaining are Sacreligious, A Dark Promise, Recruiter and Perfectionist, meaning the greatest pressure is on my conscience. I guess it's time to make deals with Dragon Age demons!

Stats are updated (4 from Pinball Arcade).
    Thinking about a small break from the trophy hunt until the month is through. I've been running so hard for so long that I think it's time for one, especially after 12 consecutive months with 100 or more trophies. As for what to do afterwards, maybe it's time to focus on some "unfinished business", like Dragon Age, and earn a Platinum count that reflects my prowess! Time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated (1 trophy from Pinball Arcade, 3 trophies from Top Spin 4).
    I have "eased off the throttle" on trophies for a time, pondering my next move. Once I figure it out, I'll be back and better than ever!
    I've played a bit of this and a bit of that recently, trying to take it easy. When I come back, I'll probably switch my focus from "100 Trophies a month" to "A Platinum every month". I already have over 5,200 trophies but only 28 Platinums. Add the fact that most of the "AAA" games this spring don't excite me and the time is right to add to my Platinum count. It's going to be an interesting journey, win or lose, and that's what it's all about!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello my friends! Stats are updated (1 trophy from Pinball Arcade, 3 trophies from Top Spin 4).
    I have "eased off the throttle" on trophies for a time, pondering my next move. Once I figure it out, I'll be back and better than ever!
    I've played a bit of this and a bit of that recently, trying to take it easy. When I come back, I'll probably switch my focus from "100 Trophies a month" to "A Platinum every month". I already have over 5,200 trophies but only 28 Platinums.Add the fact that most of the "AAA" games this spring don't excite me and the time is right to add to my Platinum count. It's going to be an interesting journey, win or lose, and that's what it's all about!
    Thought I'd stop in and see what it looks like in here, I like it. I feel you about platinum to trophy ratio, I'm sitting at almost 4500 trophies but only 14 platinums. I'd rather play a bunch of games to see what they're like rather than focus on getting a platinum every time.

Keep up the hunting man, as long as you're having fun that's all that matters.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Thought I'd stop in and see what it looks like in here, I like it. I feel you about platinum to trophy ratio, I'm sitting at almost 4500 trophies but only 14 platinums. I'd rather play a bunch of games to see what they're like rather than focus on getting a platinum every time.

Keep up the hunting man, as long as you're having fun that's all that matters.
    Thank you for stopping by, K.I.D.! I usually refer to myself as a "sampler" since I'll play anything not called Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty! Sometimes that gets me in "over my head" as far as my skills are concerned but I don't mind as long as I'm enjoying both the game and the hunt, win or lose!
    Still, there are "close calls", like Dragon Age Origins, that are reasonably within my reach. Time will tell!
    I am considering the idea of listing ALL my games, much like K.I.D. but in a different way, ranging from "Let's go again!" to "Never Again!" and splitting them into Platinum/Non-Platinum. It will take time and patience but I'll get it done eventually!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated (8 trophies from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, 1 from Top Spin 4, 1 from Pinball Arcade).
    So much for a trophy break as I did The Teeth of Naros DLC from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and scored big with it. I'm currently renting London 2012 and I'm waiting on 2 more from Gamefly, including Atelier Rorona! I figured that renting an older Atelier game would tell me if I'm good at it or not. We'll see soon enough!
    I''ll probably put Dragon Age Origins back on my hard drive soon for a "Platinum Push". The time has come to "close the deal" on one outstanding "close call"!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

I'm a trophy hunter myself I platinum what i wish too and just try and finish and get what trophys I can in other games.

A plat a month!

How are you enjoying Kingdoms of Amalur? I'm working on this as well, and even though I like the mechanics of the game, and the game play, I'm finding some of story and voice acting a little.. cheesy.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    I'm a trophy hunter myself I platinum what i wish too and just try and finish and get what trophys I can in other games.
    I hear that, my friend! I'm frequently "in over my head" with games that are beyond my skills to Platinum but I enjoy them all the same! Still, not having a Platinum on Dragon Age Origins and InFamous, knowing I can get them if I put my mind to them, is a bit of a sore spot. It will happen someday, I assure you!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    How are you enjoying Kingdoms of Amalur? I'm working on this as well, and even though I like the mechanics of the game, and the game play, I'm finding some of story and voice acting a little.. cheesy.
    Well, my friend, I would know cheesy as I do work in wrestling! I prefer to think of this as a "lighter" version of Skyrim, not so heavy in plot and more "fast and loose" with the action. Like you said, the mechanics are great. The graphics are stunning (and I usually don't care about that), but I'm most impressed by the fact that Todd McFarlane, creator of Spawn, showed his more colorful side as the graphics director. Let's face it, Spawn will NEVER win a beauty contest.
    Alyn Shir of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, however:

Okay folks, so stats are updated (4 trophies from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, 1 from London 2012). I'm enjoying Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning to the point where trophies are secondary, at least for playthrough #1, so if I miss a few I won't be upset. (I'm not playing on Hard, so Destiny Dominated is out of the question for now.) Still, I may get a few more trophies yet!
    That said, I've done some major things in the game, including:
    Finishing The Teeth of Naros DLC.
    Finishing the House of Ballads subplot.
    Getting to the meeting with High King Titarion, hence my "No Destiny, All Determination" trophy.
    What's next? The fun is finding out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I'm putting Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning aside for now as I'm feeling a case of "trophy burnout" coming on. I'll be back in a few days, I'm sure!
    I'm thinking about buying a PSVita, although it will take time to save up. There are games big and small that interest me. It's a worthy "end-of-year goal", to be sure!

UPDATE: I just started my first social group on this great site, called "New York, New York", for any and all members who live in the 5 boroughs of New York City. If you are a New Yorker, let me know and join!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 05-31-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Minor stat update is up.
    More importantly, there is an ULTRA-MAJOR MILESTONE in my trophy checklist history:
    10,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!

Since PS3Trophies.com was "rebuilt" in September of 2011, there have only been a select few to have achieved this honor of 10,000 checklist views. Their names are:
    Omnislash.
    DragonWolfVII.
    Dare_XLW.
    Smashguy.
    Snakebit10.
    Daftprophet.

Now, I have the honor of being the 7th PS3Trophies.com member to have 10,000 checklist views!
    To be honest, I don't even know if I'm deserving to be in such great company, but I'm honored to be in that company nonetheless. At this time last year, I believe I had less than 3,000 views and now I'm in the "10,000 views club". I never thought of my checklist as anything special but my checklist has evolved in a way even I don't fully understand. I've gone from someone who was best-known for having the word "checklist" misspelled in the title to one of the most popular checklists around. I'm now a checklist with 10,000 views and it is thanks to ALL OF YOU!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the 10k views dude

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the 10k views dude
    Thank you my friend! It means a lot coming from someone who will soon have 20k views. My fans mean everything to me!
    I suppose one big update deserves another, right?
    Checklist is updated with 3 new "big things":
    TROPHY LEVEL 25!
    5,300 TROPHIES!
    PLATINUM #29: COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE!

This is one pleasant surprise (and it's not even my birthday) to now have 3 FPS Platinum Trophies in a row when there once was none! I can't believe I did it, even with the "easy bots" trick, and now I know I can't be afraid of any game, win or lose! I may never want to play Call of Duty or Battlefield, but I can say I Platinumed CS:GO!
    And if you're not down with me having CS:GO in my Platinum locker, I got 2 words for you: BOOM HEADSHOT!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Notorious K.I.D.

#1. Damn nice milestone with the 10k views Ice, you're among elite company.

#2. 5300 is just a crazy amount of trophies man, simply badass. I'll do my best to try to catch up with you.

#3. I just picked up KoA and am loving it so far. I too am playing on normal and paying less attention to the trophies, knowing that I have to play again on hard.

#4. Congrats on plat #29, you can stay ahead of me on that. There's no way I have the patience to platinum enough games to catch up to you.

Edit: Congrats also for Level 25 on PSN, now this one I can catch you on if I pick up all the games I want, minus the plats of course.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on those milestones and especially the CS:GO plat, I really enjoyed that game. Keep earning those plats man

-i- love myself.

Congrats on reaching trophy level 25 and the new trophy milestone. Oh and congrats on your new !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    #1. Damn nice milestone with the 10k views Ice, you're among elite company.

#2. 5300 is just a crazy amount of trophies man, simply badass. I'll do my best to try to catch up with you.

#3. I just picked up KoA and am loving it so far. I too am playing on normal and paying less attention to the trophies, knowing that I have to play again on hard.

#4. Congrats on plat #29, you can stay ahead of me on that. There's no way I have the patience to platinum enough games to catch up to you.

Edit: Congrats also for Level 25 on PSN, now this one I can catch you on if I pick up all the games I want, minus the plats of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on those milestones and especially the CS:GO plat, I really enjoyed that game. Keep earning those plats man
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on reaching trophy level 25 and the new trophy milestone. Oh and congrats on your new !
    Thank you all! It's still a little over my head to have 10k checklist views, Trophy Level 25, 5,300 trophies and 29 Platinums! I never thought of myself as that good but here I am all the same!
    Stats are updated for you guys!
    I saw the updated June Plus update with great games (YES YES YES!) and not enough hard drive space for all of them (NO NO NO!). Then again, I was terrible at Uncharted 1 and I never played Uncharted 2, so I'll wait on Uncharted 3 for now (which will undoubtedly be the biggest file). I also bought Final Fantasy 13, Venetica and Heavy Rain for cheap, so I should be swimming in trophies soon enough! Time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well I haven't been around lately but it sure looks like you've been busy. Congrats on the CS:GO plat along with all those other milestones. Getting to level 25 is my next goal and I still have a ways to go o reach 5,300 trophies.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast