View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Well I haven't been around lately but it sure looks like you've been busy. Congrats on ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well I haven't been around lately but it sure looks like you've been busy. Congrats on the CS:GO plat along with all those other milestones. Getting to level 25 is my next goal and I still have a ways to go o reach 5,300 trophies.
    Thank you Denaratuck!
    Stats are updated and I've added new browsing music, "Silent Melody" from the one and only InFamous!
    Taking a small break while waiting for my Plus freebies to arrive Tuesday night. We'll see what trophies come of them!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated as always!
    I bought Magic 2013 from PSN the other day and I'm doing well so far. I'm downloading my NEW PS+ FREEBIES as we speak (except Uncharted 3, since I can't fit it on my hard drive) and I'm excited!
    I'm loving the specs and price of the PS4, although I'll probably wait a few months when the "kinks" are out. Unfortunately, Dragon Age 3 won't be out until Fall of 2014 (NO NO NO!) and no WWE2K14 info so far, so the rest of the news hasn't been fun. RATS!
    Gamefly is sending me 3D Dot Game Heroes and Alpha Protocol, 2 tough games, 1 loved and 1 reviled. How well will I do? Time will tell!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and I've added Little Big Planet Karting to my Platinum Wishlist (12 down, 32 to go).
    I'm loving go-karting with Sackboy, although I may never have the time to log 24 hours of Active Create time. It would be nice, to be sure.
    Ironically, rental #3 from Gamefly is another go-karting game (Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine) because I've obviously embraced my inner 5-year-old. (Wait, that didn't come out right!) I just got 3D Dot Game Heroes and Alpha Protocol and I've yet to play XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I haven't installed Deus Ex yet for fear of a clogged hard drive, since Saints Row: The Third is still coming. What does the future of my trophy-hunting hold? How should I know? I'm not a fake oracle!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    I'm in the same boat. About 2 hours in to the 24 hrs of create in LBP Vita. It's so damn boring I can't even bring myself to grind it while I'm doing other stuff like watching tv lol. Amazing.

Good luck with 3D dot game heroes. It has its charm but it wasn't really my thing.
    Welcome to the checklist, Outstandind! It's always good to have new visitors! 3D Dot Game Heroes has great charm... and very tough bosses. Sometimes I still can't believe I got as far as I did, which wasn't very far at all! (Dungeon 3, to be exact.)
    All right, everyone, stats are updated. I've had 20 bronze trophies since the last update, with the most surprising being Hard to Read from Alpha Protocol, my first Alpha Protocol trophy since November of 2010!
    I added 2 games to the Platinum wishlist, Venetica and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I like Venetica more than most (no surprise there) but gave it up after a pair of trophies glitched on me. With a used copy I bought for cheap along with Heavy Rain and Final Fantasy XIII, I'm ready to return. As for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, I like it but I'm not particularly good at it, making me, a somewhat intelligent man, feel quite dumb playing it. I'll keep trying, but I see "Game Over" in my near-future.
    Take care!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated once again!
    I'm downloading my latest PS+ freebie, Saints Row: The Third, and I've played it before and I can't wait to see it again! I'm 13 trophies away from Platinum on this popular "spoof" of GTA games. Can it be done? Time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a NEW PLATINUM TROPHY:
    PLATINUM 30: SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD!

What a great, outrageous game! I did more weird things in this game than in all other games combined! What a thrill it was to use crazy weapons and do outrageous missions! I don't think I'll laugh this hard ever again! (Unless I buy Saints Row 4, that is!)

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Saints Row platinum dude

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the Saints Row 3 platinum Ice. I got this for my son to play on his 360 and I tried it out. Would have 100% the bastard if I had taken the time to provoke more rival gang members, but I beat the game too fast and couldn't find anymore when I drove around. Great game though, maybe it's just me but I enjoyed it more than I did with GTA4.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Saints Row platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on the Saints Row 3 platinum Ice. I got this for my son to play on his 360 and I tried it out. Would have 100% the bastard if I had taken the time to provoke more rival gang members, but I beat the game too fast and couldn't find anymore when I drove around. Great game though, maybe it's just me but I enjoyed it more than I did with GTA4.
    Thank you everyone! I am not surprised by K.I.D. liking Saints Row: The Third more than GTA 4. I like it when a game "spoofs" other games like that.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on SR3 Ice that game was a lot of funů.which was your favorite weapon? Personally i loved the fart in a jar that was great but for the sakes the penetrator did a lot of damage.

I too liked SR3 more compared to GTA IV

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on SR3 Ice that game was a lot of fun….which was your favorite weapon? Personally i loved the fart in a jar that was great but for the sakes the penetrator did a lot of damage.

I too liked SR3 more compared to GTA IV
    New visitors, new visitors! More checklists to visit in return!
    Yes, my favorite weapon was also the "Fart in a Jar". Watching enemies reel from the stench was PRICELESS!

Theodore Roosevelt.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the SR The Third ! That game is loads of crazy fun!

A plat a month!

Congrats on Saints Row The Third! Great Game!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the SR The Third ! That game is loads of crazy fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Saints Row The Third! Great Game!
    Thank you all! Saints Row is the most over-the-top game ever but also the most fun!
    Minor stat update is up (1 trophy from XCOM: Enemy Unkonwn). I've taken a small break after my Siants Row: The Third Platinum to recharge and re-focus. I'll be back in the hunt soon enough as I sent back Jimmy Johnson's Anything with an Engine and 3D Dot Game Heroes (I didn't play them much) and I'm getting Afrika from Gamefly in return! I've played it before and I hope to master it this time!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist: Little Big Planet Karting out, Afrika in.
    Picking up in Afrika where I left off months ago, I scored 9 more trophies from this unique title, putting me 10 away from Platinum. Can I do all that is needed to be done for Platinum? I'm quietly optimistic. In fact, I'd love to do it before the month is through, if possible, since that would mean 3 Platinums in a single month, something I've never done before! We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

A plat a month!

let me know if you need help with the Meet New People, Then Kill Them trophy in XCOM.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    let me know if you need help with the Meet New People, Then Kill Them trophy in XCOM.
    Thank you wanderer. That's very kind of you, especially considering how terrible I am at multiplayer in XCOM.
    UPDATE: I just threw my proverbial hat into the ring and put myself in consideration for the Saints Row 4 Trophy Guide! I don't know if I'll win rights to it as I'm up against experienced writers but I'll do my best if I get it! Wish me luck, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Afrika platinum dude, slowly bringing that plat count up

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Afrika platinum dude, slowly bringing that plat count up
    Thanks DragonWolf . You are quicker than a with my records!
    Hail .

As DragonWolf has noticed, stats are updated with a:
    NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: AFRIKA!
    PLATINUM #31 AND THE 3RD PLATINUM TROPHY IN A SINGLE MONTH...FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN MY ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER!
    ICYMANIA RULES SUPREME!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (7 trophies from Spartacus Legends, now that the "problems" are fixed).
    This has been a month that I just want to put in a crystal and look at for the rest of my life. I scored 3 Platinum trophies for the first time EVER, did 2 great ECPW events, one of which saw the crowning of a NEW ECPW World Heavyweight Champion, celebrated my father's birthday (2 weeks late, of course) at my favorite Staten Island buffet and will have a belated celebration for Father's Day tomorrow. Overall, this month has been a celebration of life and of self for me.
    May all of us get the chance to have a month like I have had in June of 2013! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast