View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello again, everybody! Stats are updated with a: NEW PSN 100%: MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby Edition! This ...

PRO Member

Hello again, everybody! Stats are updated with a:
    NEW PSN 100%: MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby Edition!

This is the fastest PSN 100% of my career (just 17 minutes) and if that's not crazy enough, I'M THE FIRST PS3TROPHIES.COM MEMBER TO 100% THIS GAME! I still can't believe I'm saying this! What a moment in my trophy-hunting career! UNBELIEVABLE!
    I've also called for the trophy guide for this game, so maybe after I've completed it, some people will 100% it faster than me, if I get the guide of course!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

A plat a month!

Congrats on 100%'ing MLB13

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on 100%'ing MLB13
    Thank you wandarer! I still can't believe I'm the 1ST MEMBER OF PS3TROPHIES.COM TO 100% this incredible PSN game. It's quick, easy and a bargain at only 6 dollars!
    In related news, I am writing the trophy guide for this, my 5th trophy guide here, so I hope some people get this 100% even faster than I did!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on many things here Ice....The guide, being 1st to 100% and the 100% itself sweeet i hope it didn't cost you much $ for being so short. Were you 1st in the world or just here

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100% dude, good luck with the trophy guide

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey ICE just wanted to tell ya to look over the 100% club here for the 1st place somebody uploaded their trophies and took that 1st spot from ya

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Yeah, I saw that, Yoo_Hoo_Sniper. Easy come, easy go, right? That said, I've submitted my trophy guide for approval. I'll update my checklist when it happens!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    Today, my MLB 13 The Show Home Run Derby Edition Trophy Guide was APPROVED! Now I've written 5 trophy guides on this great site, each with a story to tell and a great sense of accomplishment, to be sure! What a feeling!
    I've already linked the guide to my checklist, so check it out, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are up-to-date, as always.
    There's a lot to tell, so let me start.
    First, I bought Skyrim: Legendary Edition! I've yet to get into it again but I will soon!
    I'm renting Alpha Protocol, Midway Arcade origins and Prince of Persia HD trilogy. So far, i'm doing okay with all of them.
    As for my work with ECPW (the wrestling company i work with), our website posted that we will be running a joint operation with Wrestling on Fire! This combines 2 prominent minor-league wrestling companies, 1 from the New England states and 1 from the Mid-Atlantic states, into the largest "indie" promotion in the USA. Needless to say, I"M EXCITED!
    And last, but certainly not least, after talking with gyrocop, we have agreed to work together on Saints Row IV if we get the right to do the guide for this "AAA" game! Although nothing is guaranteed, it would be an honor to join forces with a member of the Elite Trophy Guide Writers Guild for one of 2013's biggest trophy guides! Wish me luck, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I sent back Alpha Protocol (wasn't playing it, I might go back to "2-at-a-time" from Gamefly instead of 3, we'll see). I got trophies from Skyrim, Midway Arcade Origins, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so it's been a nice variety, to be sure.
    I don't know if I should take a small break or go "full throttle". I guess time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on everything Ice. Keep up the good work.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

A plat a month!

Saw that you got Skyrim! Love that game! Enjoy it bro!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Congrats on everything Ice. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you Pixie! It's a great time in my life, to be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Saw that you got Skyrim! Love that game! Enjoy it bro!
    Thank you wandarer! Skyrim is great; I just hope I don't make as many mistakes as I usually do!

Welcome again, everyone! Stats are updated (2 from Midway Arcade Origins, 1 from XCOM: Enemy Unknown).
    I sent back Midway Arcade Origins and removed it from the Platinum Wishlist (I got close but not close enough). Oh well.
    I expanded my checklist with a new section: under the links to my trophy guides are a bit of the stories behind them. I hope you enjoy this look back with me!

Theodore Roosevelt.

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    And last, but certainly not least, after talking with gyrocop, we have agreed to work together on Saints Row IV if we get the right to do the guide for this "AAA" game! Although nothing is guaranteed, it would be an honor to join forces with a member of the Elite Trophy Guide Writers Guild for one of 2013's biggest trophy guides! Wish me luck, everyone!
    Oh come on, man! That was the least I could do. Everyone deserves a chance to write a big guide. Congrats on everything so far Ice.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Ice Cream Firefighter

First mate thanks for always visiting my CL and I really appreciate the kind words you always leave there especially right now with my current ordeal. Congrats on getting to do the guide for SR4 with Gyrocop. I have had the pleasure of working with him for a while and he is good at what he does.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Oh come on, man! That was the least I could do. Everyone deserves a chance to write a big guide. Congrats on everything so far Ice.
    Thank you gyrocop! I don't know how I make a good impression with the right people here but I'm very grateful for the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    First mate thanks for always visiting my CL and I really appreciate the kind words you always leave there especially right now with my current ordeal. Congrats on getting to do the guide for SR4 with Gyrocop. I have had the pleasure of working with him for a while and he is good at what he does.
    Thank you, great_daze_tazer! Get well soon! Keep in mind that Saints Row IV is a major guide, so the vote is not until next week (I think). It's either Digitalman123 or the team of gyrocop and myself getting rights to the guide, so may the best team get it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on your most recent guide and good luck with the SR4 guide with gyrocop! I can say from experience that he's a great person to coop a guide with and always does a great job. Happy gaming to you!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on your most recent guide and good luck with the SR4 guide with gyrocop! I can say from experience that he's a great person to coop a guide with and always does a great job. Happy gaming to you!
    Thanks bnecker717! The vote is not until next week but I appreciate the confidence people are having all the same! Just don't let Digitalman123 hear you say that gryocop and I will get it.
    Well, stats are updated again. I'm not sure what to do for the next couple of weeks in terms of gaming. On the one hand, I'd like to do some trophies before Saints Row 4 (if I get the guide), but on the other hand I don't wan't to burnout and be a liability to gyrocop come trophy guide time. Any thoughts?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thanks bnecker717! The vote is not until next week but I appreciate the confidence people are having all the same! Just don't let Digitalman123 hear you say that gryocop and I will get it.
    Well, stats are updated again. I'm not sure what to do for the next couple of weeks in terms of gaming. On the one hand, I'd like to do some trophies before Saints Row 4 (if I get the guide), but on the other hand I don't wan't to burnout and be a liability to gyrocop come trophy guide time. Any thoughts?
    You're welcome and good luck! Don't worry I would do no such thing since they're both friends of mine. As for your gaming plans for the next couple weeks, good question! I'd say just have fun and choose something that won't burn you out too much. Happy gaming with whatever you choose!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You're welcome and good luck! Don't worry I would do no such thing since they're both friends of mine. As for your gaming plans for the next couple weeks, good question! I'd say just have fun and choose something that won't burn you out too much. Happy gaming with whatever you choose!
    Well said point, bnecker717! My thoughts are to perhaps break away from the hunt for a few days to recharge. To that end, I'm re-downloading the Mass Effect Trilogy as we speak (I took it off my hard drive to make room for other "exploits"), where I may wish to perfect an "optimum" runthrough with NO GAME OVERS to eventually record for my father, who made me a gamer all those years ago. If I get the guide, I'll wait until afterwards to start my "recording journey". Keep in mind, I don't have Youtube or even HD capabilities, so I can't show the world. If my last "project" for my dad was any indication (Final Fantasy 12), he will have many questions and enjoy every bit of the ride, start to finish!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast