View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your achievement...

PRO Member

Congrats on your achievement

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your achievement
    Thank you Wolverinefangirl! It's always nice to have new visitors to the checklist!
    A minor stat update is up, complete with "stat error corrections".
    I'm trying to take it easy until "guide time", like I've said before, so I can co-write the Saints Row IV Trophy Guide with gyrocop to my best abilities and then some! That means I may send Jeopardy back to avoid "burnout" and I've already sent back Jak and Daxter Collection as well.
    Of course, this doesn't mean I won't be earning trophies before Saints Row IV. It only means I won't be as relentless with the hunt. Money permitting, I'll get Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, now that it's on PS3 via PSN. Hopefully that will "relax me" enough for the time to write the guide.
    Other games I'd like to try via rental include Deadpool, Remember Me, Time and Eternity, Dragon's Crown and Payday 2. Time will tell where I go.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It's been a few days but all is well!
    I've updated the stats with a new Platinum Wishlist addition, the PS3 version of Hot Shots Golf World Invitational!
    I just got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed from Gamefly and I'm receiving two others from Gamefly: Remember Me and Dragon's Crown! To get two good titles (in my opinion, anyway), including 1 that was not available to rent until today, says it must be my lucky day!
    Take care, everyone!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Good luck with The Force Unleashed Icebrand, I tried the game but it wasnt really for me. I still have it so maybe I will try it again some other time. You should let me know what you think of it

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Good luck with The Force Unleashed Icebrand, I tried the game but it wasnt really for me. I still have it so maybe I will try it again some other time. You should let me know what you think of it
    Greetings, tuvuu48! To answer your question, I first played The Force Unleashed in 2011 and I've loved it ever since. I haven't done much with it since Gamefly sent it to me, though, so I might send it back soon. Of course, come Saints Row IV it will be a "drop everything" situation (guide writing, site contest, etc.). I'm sure you understand!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: PSN 100% #39, Super Hang-On!
    Yet another PSN 100% done in under 2 hours (100 minutes, to be exact), but a fun one from the arcades of the 1980's just the same. Even better, this PSN 100% was on the 4-year anniversary of my 1st PSN 100%, Texas Cheat 'em, back on August 6, 2009!
    I'll be getting the Tekken Revolution 100% in 2 days, since I need to sign in for 2 more days for Love Me Some Tekken. Go me!
    I also updated the Platinum Wishlist with Remember Me, which is definitely an underrated game with a great story and great action. My only wish is for more remixes, as there are only 4 in the game and they are awesome! I'm playing on easy, since I'm terrible at "freeflow combat", but i am getting better! Dragon's Crown should be coming any day now and I'll let everyone know what I think! I sent back The Force Unleashed as I haven't done anything with it since it was sent to me and we'll see what Gamefly sends in return.
    I could use some suggestions as to what to download from my ""digital backlog". I have Deus Ex (1 trophy) as well as Max Payne 3 (never played), Battlefield 3 (never played) and Hitman Absolution (never played). Keep in mind that it is less than 2 weeks until Saints Row IV guide time. Any ideas?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Ice Cream Firefighter

You could smash the Deus Ex Trophy before SRIV comes out in 2 weeks, I was able to get mine in less then a week, after I knew what I doing, but 2 weeks is PLENTY of time. Congrats on your new 100% too mate.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    You could smash the Deus Ex Trophy before SRIV comes out in 2 weeks, I was able to get mine in less then a week, after I knew what I doing, but 2 weeks is PLENTY of time. Congrats on your new 100% too mate.
    Thanks GDT! To be honest, the only thing I'm worse at in games than shooting is stealth, which I know is the top skill in Deus Ex. (If you don't believe me, consider that I didn't get past DNA Sequence 2 in AC Brotherhood. You heard that right; take a moment if you have to.) I think I'll concentrate on Remember Me and Dragon's Crown for now.
    Speaking of which, I updated the stats and changed the "Platinum Wishlist": 3D Dot Game Heroes out, Dragon's Crown in. I'm loving the 2D action with the RPG elements mixed in to make Dragon's Crown. We'll see how far I take it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with 2 major milestones:
    PSN 100% #40: Tekken Revolution!
    5,600 Trophies Passed!
    I continue to do well with Remember Me as I'm now at 31% with 29 trophies to go. Can I do it? Time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on Tekken Revolution, I always have trouble connecting with people for the Great Win trophy, I think I'm gonna be stuck on 90% for a while...

How's Remember Me going? Is it good?.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Tekken Revolution, I always have trouble connecting with people for the Great Win trophy, I think I'm gonna be stuck on 90% for a while...

How's Remember Me going? Is it good?.
    Thanks annare! Sorry to hear about your connection problems.
    As for Remember Me, I can honestly say the game is ABSOLUTELY BETTER than any critic will ever say (What? Capcom ad money not good enough for IGN?). The story is top-notch and the action includes a combat system similar to the Batman: Arkham series, which I know you have done well with in the past. Read Hoff's guide for some great trophy tips and I believe one of our review team gave a much better score for it than any Internet critic (and rightfully so).

I updated the stats as I continue to push through Remember Me and I'm receiving Jeopardy from Gamefly to go with Remember Me and Dragon's Crown, all of which will probably be here for a while since Saints Row IV is just around the corner. I'm hoping to get a Platinum before Saints Row IV, can I do it? We shall know soon!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are up-to-date (Big surprise, right?).
    I have finished my first runthrough of Remember Me and it was an INCREDIBLE final battle and ending. I'm now just 8 TROPHIES away from Platinum for this underrated gem. Can I do it? I GOTTA BELIEVE!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 08-10-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and I added a picture of myself from an ECPW event, one of my first actually!
    I'm now 5 trophies away from a Remember Me Platinum! All I need are collectibles and a run on the hardest difficulty and this WILL be mine! It's time to ROCK!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Welcome everyone! Stats are updated with a:
    NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM #32: JEOPARDY!

For a lifelong fan of "America's Favorite Quiz Show", this was an incredible thrill. I'd like to thank ABeezau and Season187 for "online help".
    So the clue is: Icebrand celebrates the 2-Year Anniversary of his L.A. Noire Platinum by doing this.
    Response: What is Platinum Jeopardy?
    That is correct!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (2 trophies from Dragon's Crown).
    I'm trying to "take it easy" before Tuesday when Saints Row IV arrives, so that I can devote all my energy and ability to co-writing the best trophy guide I possibly can. But fear not, I'll be here all weekend relaxing with my favorite trophy hunters, so if you're ready for Saints Row IV, give me an... INDEED!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Jeopardy platinum Ice

PRO Member

Congrats on Jeopardy, and good luck with the SRIV guide!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Jeopardy platinum Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Jeopardy, and good luck with the SRIV guide!
    Thank you all! Saints Row IV will be a thrill and an honor to co-write with Gyrocop of the Elite Writer's Guild!

Hello everyone once again! Stats are updated (2 trophies from Dragon's crown, 8 from Karateka).
    So much for "taking it easy" as I bought a tough 5 dollar game in Karateka and I'm doing okay so far. Gamefly is sending me The Testament of Sherlock Holmes to go with Remember Me and Dragon's Crown, all of which will be on hold come Tuesday.
    I'm also proud to report ANOTHER TROPHY MILESTONE:
    TROPHY LEVEL 26!

Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is the Platinum Wishlist with Saints Row IV!
    All I can say about Saints Row IV is this: I'M GOING TO ENJOY CO-WRITING THIS GUIDE! This game is awesome and hilarious, just like a Saints Row game should be! 8 trophies down, 42 to go, and an incredible guide to co-write!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with 6 more trophies from Saints Row IV, meaning 14 down and 36 to go!
    If the first 2 days with Saints Row IV are any indication, this is going to be an incredible ride!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast