View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! Stats are updated with 5 more trophies from Saints Row IV! SAINTS ROW IV WATCH: 19 DOWN, 31 ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with 5 more trophies from Saints Row IV!
    SAINTS ROW IV WATCH: 19 DOWN, 31 TO GO!
    This game promises to be something special, and since I'm co-writing the guide, even more so. I haven't been this happy since that dream of the death of XBox (which may happen with XBox Done... I mean XBox One).
    Now that the PSVita is down in price to 200 dollars, I might get one for myself by the end of the year. I'll hold off on the PS4 for now to ensure that Sony "gets the kinks out", but I'll get one eventually! Then, I will dance on the corpse of XBox Done... I mean XBox One with all of the Playstation Universe! INDEED!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone! Stat update is up.
    The Saints Row IV Trophy Guide has started and I've put in "bits and pieces" as I haven't had much computer time lately (that's what i get for "still living at home"). Still, I know gyrocop and I will pull this off with flying colors!
    SAINTS ROW IV WATCH: 28 DOWN, 22 TO GO, 40% COMPLETE!
    Take care, everyone!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Another stat update is up.
    My progress with Saints Row IV, both game and guide, continues to go well. I hope to have the Platinum by the time the guide is due, so that i may teach others the way of the Platinum better! We'll see soon enough!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stat update is up.
    I finished the plot of Saints Row 4 and I have 2 trophies to go, although The Challenge King may be beyond my abilities, sadly. I'm not giving up, but I may have to put my own personal glory aside for the sake of writing a better guide. We'll see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Good luck with The Challenge King then, you can do it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Best of luck in Saints Row man. These things are sent to test us and that's why it's feels so god damn awesome when you finally do them. Keep at it man, all the best

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    Best of luck in Saints Row man. These things are sent to test us and that's why it's feels so god damn awesome when you finally do them. Keep at it man, all the best
    Thanks for the encouragement, mystery man!

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and I have one HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE SAINTS ROW IV TROPHY GUIDE THAT GYROCOP AND I CO-WROTE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!! CHECK IT OUT, EVERYBODY!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated.
    I've been taking it easy since the guide was finished. I'll be back in the game soon enough!
    I bought Payday 2 and I love it even more than the first one! It definitely shows improvement over an already good game. Platinum would probably be impossible as I'm terrible at shooting percentage (20% if I'm lucky), but I love it all the same!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats on yours and Gyro's approved guide mate, well done. Glad to see your enjoying your gaming too. Keep up the awesome work my good chap

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I have updated the stats, as I often do.
    I haven't done much hunting of trophies since the guide as, honestly, it wore me out. Still, once I get back on the proverbial horse, what me next move will be is the source of much debate in my head in my free time.
    Consider this: I had 213 TROPHIES IN AUGUST OF 2013! What does that mean?
    It means that I'm probably dry of "ammo"! I have Plus freebies in the backlog that I almost don't want to look at, I've already played this month's upcoming freebie, Ico (keyword: tried to), and everything I want to rent from Gamefly is currently not in the warehouse and with other renters! Needless to say, the number of trophies will be significantly lower this month, so there are 2 options:
    1. Extended vacation.
    2. Platinum push (ex. Dragon Age Origins).
    Any thoughts?

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

why not a bit of both eh? Longer break with a bit of whatever game you like. Just relax and take it easy for once mate. Who know's, this lack of gaming could be a blessing in disguise so you don't get burnt out with gaming. Either way man, have fun

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    why not a bit of both eh? Longer break with a bit of whatever game you like. Just relax and take it easy for once mate. Who know's, this lack of gaming could be a blessing in disguise so you don't get burnt out with gaming. Either way man, have fun
    Well said, john! I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I fixed some minor "stat errors" and got Fourth and Forty from Saints Row IV, meaning I have had at least 1 Gold trophy each month for 58 months, going back to the month of my first 10 trophies, December of 2008!
    Once I'm fully rested from my break, I'll have some Platinum that I wish to obtain. I have my digital version of Dragon Age Origins ready to go with just Sacreligious, Recruiter, A Dark Promise and Perfectionist standing in my way of Platinum. With the toughest/trickiest/glitchiest trophies already earned (Blight-Queller and Traveler), it's just a matter of time! I'm also renting The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, an easy Platinum by all accounts if you don't skip any puzzles. Either way, I have options.
    I also have stuff that can come "off the bench": Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII, Skyrim, Venetica, Kingdoms of Amalur, all 3 Mass Effect games, Max Payne 3, Hitman: Absolution, Shadow of the Colussus, Battlefield 3 and Deus Ex. Time will tell the right "combination", yes?

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (3 trophies from Zombie Tycoon 2).
    Half of my family is away on a cruise and the best part is I didn't go with them (YES! YES! YES!).
    Unfortunately, I also have a severe case of trophy burnout at exactly the wrong time (NO! NO! NO!).
    Therefore, I'm trying to take it easy and I have some "checklist ideas" as well. I have played so many games in my trophy-hunting career that I thought of listing them all! It will take time but my thoughts on every game will prove interesting (I think), especially because I think so differently than everyone else!
    See you soon, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! No new trophies to report but I'm expanding sections (and will likely continue to do so for the next 2 days or so).
    Plus, this checklist has made 12,000 VIEWS! I'm not worthy but I am grateful!
    Speaking of which, I've started another social group, this one an "invite-only clan", 10K Checklist Elite. This exclusive group is for those select few with 10,000 checklist views or more. I have already sent invites to eligible people, so I hope you all accept!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone, once again!
    Stats are updated with a NEW PSN 100%: GALAGA LEGIONS DX!
    This re-envisioned masterpiece, made in 2011 to celebrate 30 years of Galaga, is something I bought back in August of 2011 on PSN. Now, I finally got the Race Against Time trophy (beating Time Attack mode) and closed the deal 2 years later! Now that it is a PlayStation Plus freebie, I hope that so many more people enjoy this gem of a game! (Well, I guess my "trophy burnout" ran its course, because I'm back in the hunt!)
    I would also like to thank those that have accepted my invitation into my new group/clan here, 10K Checklist Elite! I'll be inviting new members when they hit 10,000 as well, so if your checklist is popular, be on the lookout for my invite! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new 100% dude, and thanks for the invite into your new group

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new 100% dude, and thanks for the invite into your new group
    You are very welcome, DragonWolf! It's like snakebit and I said, I can't believe no one thought of this before!
    Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I've gotten back "in the groove" and I'm getting back in the game. I have The Testament of Sherlock Holmes on rental from Gamefly, and I'm receiving Time and Eternity as well! As I like RPGs, I'm excited!
    I'm still waiting for 1 more Gamefly rental. What is it? I'll know soon enough?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Retired...

Thanks for the invite into your new group. How close are you in plat of Saints Row IV?

Keep the plat hunting! Have fun!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks for the invite into your new group. How close are you in plat of Saints Row IV?

Keep the plat hunting! Have fun!
    You are most welcome for the invite, Smashguy! I just need The challenge King in Saints Row IV but I lent out the game to a friend for now, since co-writing the guide burnt me out so bad. I think I got too excited about it and my trophy hunting paid the price as I couldn't concentrate on any games after the guide was approved. Hopefully I'm over that now.
    Stats are updated again (1 trophy from The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, 2 from heavy Rain) as I try to "get back in the groove" and get back to hunting trophies the way I know I can. There are many paths to follow, all I need to do is take one and see where it leads!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

How are you liking Heavy Rain so far? Will you be checking out Beyond: Two Souls later this year?

Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast