View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Infamous won't really be that bad ..at times you'll get annoyed but you'll pull through i have faith in you ...

PRO Member

Infamous won't really be that bad ..at times you'll get annoyed but you'll pull through i have faith in you best of luck mate

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you tuvuu48-! As far as Infamous goes, I need an evil run, a hard run, a Stunts run and a blast shards run, of which I suspect the "Blast Shard finding" will be the easiest, given my skill at collectibles and lack of skill at difficulty trophies.
    Infamous has probably the easiest Hard a game has ever had, it is not challenging at all. Sounds like you just need one more playthrough and the plat will be yours

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    Though stat tracking may be down for now, I'm still doing well. The "trophy spark" seems to have returned and I got 19 trophies in the last 5 days to make September a decent month (60 when I usually get 100 easily), with Payday 2 and Deadpool being the sources.
    On the subject, there is one other piece of BIG NEWS:

I HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO WRITE THE TROPHY GUIDE FOR WWE2K14 COME OCTOBER 29TH! OH HELL YEAH!!!

This is a thrill AND an honor to do a WWE game trophy guide at last! This will be a great work from a man who is incredibly skilled at WWE games! When Icymania Platinums WWE2K14 and earns sweet redemption for not earning WWE 13's Platinum (not to mention beating up 10-year-olds playing as Hogan or Cena online), it will be a thrill like none other!

I guess all that's left to say is:

WWE 2K14: WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ICYMANIA AND ICEBRAND1270 PLATINUMS YOU AND WRITES YOUR TROPHY GUIDE TOO? YOU ONLINE BEASTS WANT SOME, COME GET SOME! INDEED!!!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, my friends! Stats are updated.
    I bought the US version of Pro Foosball for 6.50 USD (YES YES YES!) and got 14 trophies (YES YES YES!) Unfortunately, the glitches that haunted the EU version seem to be a "problem" in the US version as well (NO NO NO!) as I can't get any other earned trophies to show up! RATS!
    I have also donated to PS3Trophies.com for the first time ever! I hope it clears soon. That said, after GDT and User011010 raised me to PRO with their generosity, it was time to give back. Honestly, it feels great to do so!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on getting the WWE2K14 and good luck with it.

Beast Incarnate

Good luck with the WWE2K14 trophy guide dude. I stopped playing WWE games after getting the WWE12 platinum for an unknown reason. Really didn't fancy 13 and I have way too much on at the moment to think about getting 14. I'll be keeping an eye out for your guide though.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on getting the WWE2K14 and good luck with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Good luck with the WWE2K14 trophy guide dude. I stopped playing WWE games after getting the WWE12 platinum for an unknown reason. Really didn't fancy 13 and I have way too much on at the moment to think about getting 14. I'll be keeping an eye out for your guide though.
    THANK YOU ALL! I always wanted to write a WWE game trophy guide and now this is my chance! It's also a shot at redemption for my spectacular failure at WWE 13, both in Attitude Era Story Mode and online. This is probably my last guide for some time as I won't be getting a PS4 or PSVita for some time and the PS3 era will fade into history in 2-3 years. But if I go out, it will be WITH A BANG!!!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 10-03-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck with the guide mate. I know how much you like your wrestling so I'm pretty sure you'll do a damn fine job, all the best mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck with the guide mate. I know how much you like your wrestling so I'm pretty sure you'll do a damn fine job, all the best mate
    Yes, it should be AWESOME! I think of it as a "dream guide" for me as I work in wrestling. I will enjoy every step of this journey.
    I will update stats as soon as I can (I'm at a relative's house as my Internet is down). Until then, take care, everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I finally got around to updating my checklist after a week without Internet.
    Stats update is up. I sent Grand Theft Auto V and Deadpool back to Gamefly and have received Knights Contract and Angry Birds Trilogy. Between those two games and Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, I just had a startling revelation that I will lose what's left of my hair before WWE 2K14 comes out! Oh well.
    Take care, everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated.
    I'm taking it slow until WWE2K14 comes out as I know I'll be busy between gaming and guide writing in my spare time. I also would like to repeat here about how much of an honor it is to be at the top of the "Trophy Guides of the Month" article (for co-writing Saints Row IV). There are amazing guide writers here and it's a great honor to be counted anywhere near them.
    Time will tell what I do until October 29th but it will be AWESOME when WWE2K14 shows up!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY:
    PLATINUM #33: SPARE PARTS!

I actually bought this game on PSN in February of 2011 and didn't play it much until this month! Who says you can't go back?
    I'll add my description and Platinum Commentary later! Until then, take care everyone!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on your latest platinum

Lvl 8 - Gold

Congrats on the Spare Parts Plat. That's one I should sit down and go for.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Spare Parts platinum dude, fun little game

Needs More Rum

Congrats on platting Spare Parts mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Congratulations on the Spare Parts plat my friend, nice one. And once again, best of luck in writing the guide when it comes to it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Spare Parts Plat. That's one I should sit down and go for.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Spare Parts platinum dude, fun little game
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Spare Parts mate
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on the Spare Parts plat my friend, nice one. And once again, best of luck in writing the guide when it comes to it
    THANK YOU ALL! MadMardigan, Spare Parts is an easy Platinum, so long as you remember to bring a second controller with you for "drop-in/drop-out" co-op (the online co-op was retired last year) as some ship parts need 2 people/controllers to obtain. Other than that, it's smooth sailing.
    I sent back Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll and Angry Birds Trilogy (lack of interest) but I'll give Knights Contract a chance (although I'm terrible at hack-and-slash games). Who knows what I'll get in return before WWE 2K14 shows up, but that's half the fun!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

Theodore Roosevelt.

Knights Contract was actually a fun game, I plat'd it a while ago now. There are several difficulties in the game and also qte's. Unfortunately, as the difficulty increases, it affects the qte's too. So the harder the difficulty, the more precise you must be in those events. But that's only if your going for the plat. Otherwise, just have fun with it mate, it's not a bad game imo.

A plat a month!

Congrats on your Spare Parts platinum!

Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast