View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by wandarer Congrats on your Spare Parts platinum! Thank you wandarer! Always good to hear from friends! Originally ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on your Spare Parts platinum!
    Thank you wandarer! Always good to hear from friends!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Knights Contract was actually a fun game, I plat'd it a while ago now. There are several difficulties in the game and also qte's. Unfortunately, as the difficulty increases, it affects the qte's too. So the harder the difficulty, the more precise you must be in those events. But that's only if your going for the plat. Otherwise, just have fun with it mate, it's not a bad game imo.
    I just played Knights Contract and it doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as the critics said. That said, I'm usually terrible at "hack-and-slash" games to begin with, so I'll probably stick to "Page" difficulty for now. Time will tell how well I do.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (19 trophies from Knights Contract).
    I'd like to once again thank DaRe_xLW for doing my NEW sig, avy and checklist banner! Tell me what you think and hit up his shop (Free-Style) if you like what you see!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (9 trophies from Poker Night at the Inventory 2).
    I sent my rentals back and probably won't get new ones until WWE2K14 comes out, so they'll be put to the side for the moment.
    I'll see about getting a banner my trophy guide soon. Take care until then, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated (2 more trophies from Poker Night at the Inventory 2).
    As well, my trophy checklist has reached 13,000 VIEWS!!! Thank you to all who have made it so popular!
    On a related note, I was talking to an old friend who used to be a Gamestop worker. He asked me where I'm getting WWE2K14 and I said "Day 1 Digital on PSN". Both of us bear no love for the Gamestop near me (he left years ago and I was not welcome after several reserve cancellations and an unfortunate misunderstanding of the word "prophet" -- think about it), but he asked me why I didn't do it at Best Buy instead as petty revenge. I answered this:
    "I'll be comfortable in my home downloading at 12:01 AM while all the idiot parents complain about why they are buying Assassin's Creed 4 and Battlefield 4 at the same time, claiming they are the same game because they can't tell the difference between Grand Theft Auto and Tetris, still buying them because they can't have their teenage kids talking to them in meaningful conversation, and blaming the game salespeople for it. Any questions?"
    My friend said: "Do you still get The Ultimate Warrior as a pre-order bonus?"
    "Yes."
    "Cool."
    Now that I've angered Gamestop workers and parents of teenagers worldwide (again), all I have left to say is: Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Dare has done a great job for you there mate, looks.......cool lol yeah, crap pun I know :p. Congrats on the 13,000 views my friend, thats amazing stuff, well done. So now your further into Knights Contract, what do you think?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on 13k views dude

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Dare has done a great job for you there mate, looks.......cool lol yeah, crap pun I know :p. Congrats on the 13,000 views my friend, thats amazing stuff, well done. So now your further into Knights Contract, what do you think?
    Don't worry about the pun, John. I said the same thing myself. I actually sent back Knights Contract to Gamefly in a classic "I like it but I'm not good at it" situation. oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on 13k views dude
    Thanks DragonWolf! It feels good to keep 10K Checklist Elite strong!

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I rented WWE '13 for a brief while to finally finish Attitude Era mode, sparing me the embarrassment of not finishing a Story Mode in a WWE game for the first time in the "trophy era". Any new rentals will have to wait until my WWE 2K14 Trophy Guide is finished, so I may do the best guide I possibly can.
    Until next time, take care!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and reflect that I've passed 5,900 TROPHIES!!
    The countdown to my WWE2K14 Trophy Guide continues and the anticipation builds. It's time to go back through the history of Wrestlemania, defend and defeat The Streak and tons of other stuff! It's time for Icymania to rule the land! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

What are you playing atm dude besides WWE2k14?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    What are you playing atm dude besides WWE2k14?
    To be honest, I'm only playing WWE2K14 right now, since I'm writing the Trophy Guide for it. After that, I hooked up with a team for a trophy competition for late November to late December, which means one thing: easy games and loss of respect as a trophy hunter! Between then, I'll try to play my rentals (Remember Me, Alpha Protocol, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix) and after the competition, since I won't have a PS4 or PSVita for a few months to a year, clean up the "backlog", such as Dragon Age Origins, InFamous and all 3 Mass Effect games.

Hello again, everyone! Stat update is up.
    I'm currently at 49% in WWE2K14 and I haven't even got into the "meat" of it yet (read: story mode). Some modes are tougher than they look (Defend the Streak and Defeat the Streak, for instance) but I'm doing great!
    My trophy guide work will start tomorrow! Until then, take care!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Retired...

49% already within a day, Unbelievable! Hope you'll 1st plat in the world to earn lol. Good luck.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    49% already within a day, Unbelievable! Hope you'll 1st plat in the world to earn lol. Good luck.
    Thanks Smashguy, but as fate would have it, PS3Trophies.com's new partners, PSNTL, have reported 3 Platinum holders this morning. That's okay by me, as my focus is, and needs to be, firmly on writing the best trophy guide anyone has ever seen for a WWE game. Icymania+WWE2K14=ONE EPIC TROPHY GUIDE!

Hello everyone! Stats are updated again!
    I'm now just 11 trophies away from a Platinum Trophy with WWE2K14 (73%), 10 of which are from 30 Years of Wrestlemania Mode (of which I am keeping a lot of notes on tips for each match, hence my slower pace for something I would recommend to do first in my guide).
    The other one is the super-tough Rest In Peace trophy, a gold trophy for beating Defeat The Streak mode (which is very tough) with various Superstars that Undertaker has beaten at Wrestlemania (ex. CM Punk, Randy Orton, Diesel) to unlock match photos from The Streak. Some of those wrestlers must be unlocked in the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode or through the Accelerator Pack DLC (which is why I recommend 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode first for most trophy hunters playing it).
    It's time to light up the crowd and deliver with a WWE2K14 Platinum Trophy! If you are ready for that, give me a HELL YEAH!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM #34:

WWE2K14!

FINALLY, Icebrand1270 has earned redemption for failing to Platinum WWE '13! And to the 3, AND 3, AND ALL 3 members of Icymania, who stood by me and believed that I would Platinum WWE2K14, I say: THANK YOU!!!
    Now it's time to write the greatest WWE game trophy guide of ALL TIME! INDEED!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the WWE2K14 platinum dude. I haven't played a WWE game since 2012, how does this one rate?

PRO Member

Congrats on the WWE2K14 Platinum

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the WWE2K14 Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the WWE2K14 platinum dude. I haven't played a WWE game since 2012, how does this one rate?
    Thank you all! WWE2K14 has an awesome story mode celebrating the history of Wrestlemania, improved mechanics and online and other great stuff. Be warned, Defeat The Streak is one of the toughest modes for any game, anywhere. Read my guide once it is finished for all the details!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.
    I sent back Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (stuck, as only i could be) and I'm getting Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures from Gamefly in return, which will be saved for the trophy competition I signed up for, taking place later this month through December! (In other words, find easy games, score Platinum, hopefully win, lose a lot of respect in the gaming community for playing such easy and occasionally kiddish games, etc.)
    My guide for WWE2K14 is almost complete! just some images, search tags and a few more trophy descriptions and the guide will be ready for approval! INDEED!
    Take care, everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

What happened with Kingdom Hearts? I managed to finish it off a couple of days ago (minus the 355/2 Days cutscene/movie thing).

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    What happened with Kingdom Hearts? I managed to finish it off a couple of days ago (minus the 355/2 Days cutscene/movie thing).
    Simply put, I got frustrated early. I guess it just wasn't for me. Either way, I had to know. Oh well.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Simply put, I got frustrated early. I guess it just wasn't for me. Either way, I had to know. Oh well.
    lol.. they're really not that good gameplay-wise. Honestly have to wonder exactly how this series became so popular. :/

Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast