View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Best of luck finishing your guide mate, I know it will be awesome. And don't be afraid of playing some ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck finishing your guide mate, I know it will be awesome. And don't be afraid of playing some easy games for the comp mate. When I did that trophy comp last year I played quite a few easy games and I really enjoyed some of them and who know's, you might too :p. Good luck with the comp aswell man, all the best.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    lol.. they're really not that good gameplay-wise. Honestly have to wonder exactly how this series became so popular. :/
    Why is Kingdom Hearts popular? I don't know but I suspect there's something in the Disney water.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck finishing your guide mate, I know it will be awesome. And don't be afraid of playing some easy games for the comp mate. When I did that trophy comp last year I played quite a few easy games and I really enjoyed some of them and who know's, you might too :p. Good luck with the comp aswell man, all the best.
    Thanks john3007. To be honest, I'm more concerned with finding the easy games to rent and then doing well with them, since I have occasionally done poorly on "easy" titles. Here's hoping I find some cool games to do!

Welcome back, everyone! Stats are updated (as always).
    I received PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures from Gamefly. It's a fun time but tougher than it looks (I guess not all games based on cartoons are easy after all). I'll keep at it, though.

Now for some HUGE NEWS!!!

MY WWE2K14 TROPHY GUIDE IS NOW APPROVED!!! CHECK IT OUT, EVERYONE!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated on this Sunday night!
    I'll probably take it easy until the competition starts on 11/29, where I had better keep up with my team (and quick) if I want to do well. Time will tell.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

I'm laying low too in the trophy realm until the competition, good luck!.

PRO Member

Hm. Not a big fan of trophy competitions. Encourages easy/shitty plats ;0 Can be fun though

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I'm laying low too in the trophy realm until the competition, good luck!.
    I hear that, annare! The opposition is tough but i'll sure try my best!

Hm. Not a big fan of trophy competitions. Encourages easy/shitty plats ;0 Can be fun though
    Your point is valid, Outstandind. I'm still surprised that Sir Blaze invited me to his team. I can only hope that the easy games are enjoyable (and what I like is usually not what critics or other gamers like) and that I don't "drop the ball" on them. I wanted to try a competition, if only once, just to see what I can do.

Well, I just updated the stats (Big surprise, right?). I just sent back PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures as I got badly stuck about halfway (I guess not every "cartoon" game is easy) and got Prince of Persia Trilogy and Jak and Daxter Collection.
    My thoughts are to hold back on Jak and Daxter Collection until the competition as I have Platinum on the first game and will start the other 2 then. Seeing as I'm not good at Prince of Persia Trilogy, I'll look to get a few off it now, then send it back to Gamefly in the hopes of finding something for the competition. Here's hoping!

Theodore Roosevelt.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Prince of Persia Trilogy, with Warrior Within being my favourite. I hope you keep an open mind as they are great games imo. Best of luck with the comp too mate, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I thoroughly enjoyed the Prince of Persia Trilogy, with Warrior Within being my favourite. I hope you keep an open mind as they are great games imo. Best of luck with the comp too mate, all the best
    Very true, john3007. The remake of the Prince of Persia PS2 games have an awesome story, I just wish I was good enough to see more of it. We'll see how it goes this time.
    Going out of one's "comfort zone" is important for anything, but it's essential to a trophy hunter for success if you ask me. I'm never afraid to "experiment", which explains how many games I have played and how many times I've been humiliated by poor performances. That's okay, so long as I enjoy the ride!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! A minor stat update has arrived (again).
    I sent back both Prince of Persia Trilogy and Jak and Daxter Collection (let's just say they didn't end well) and am back to the drawing board for an "easy score" for the upcoming competition. I'll find it eventually, and hopefully in time, but I just hope I don't "drop the ball" on it. Here's hoping!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

You picked up Jak 2 + 3 for an 'easy score'? Lol.

I actually got pretty close to the Jak 2 plat myself. Save file is long gone though. Definitely a nice one to have, as long as you've got the patience to do it.

The only easy plat out of the Jak Trilogy is the 1st one tbh. The 2nd installment absolutely annoyed the living crap out of me, but I did it in the end, and the 3rd one was pretty easy, just took a bit of time. Try to have fun in the comp mate, you sound pretty worried that your going to cock up and I'm sure you won't

PRO Member

You picked up Jak 2 + 3 for an 'easy score'? Lol.

I actually got pretty close to the Jak 2 plat myself. Save file is long gone though. Definitely a nice one to have, as long as you've got the patience to do it.
    The only easy plat out of the Jak Trilogy is the 1st one tbh. The 2nd installment absolutely annoyed the living crap out of me, but I did it in the end, and the 3rd one was pretty easy, just took a bit of time. Try to have fun in the comp mate, you sound pretty worried that your going to cock up and I'm sure you won't
    Well my friends, overconfidence is a killer, isn't it? Live and learn, I guess.

Okay everybody, stats are updated again.
    I got back to Dragon Age Origins recently and earned Sacreligious, the first trophy from this game in over a year! 3 trophies remain: Recruiter, A Dark Promise and Perfectionist until Platinum is mine at long last. I figured with the 2 toughest trophies out of the way (Blight-Queller and Traveler), there was no excuse not to do it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated and:
    PROUDLY PRESENTING PLATINUM 35 AND TROPHY 6,000:

THE ULTIMATE REWARD
    DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!!!

This is the greatest moment I have ever had as a trophy hunter! I had this one on the shelf for a long time and needed just 4 easy trophies to score Platinum and after OVER 4 YEARS, I can FINALLY say I have the Platinum Trophy for Dragon Age Origins!
    This one goes to all my friends, here and everywhere, who believed that I could do this when I didn't believe I would ever do it.

THANK YOU ALL! A PLATINUM OVER 4 YEARS IN THE MAKING! THIS ONE IS FOR ALL OF YOU!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on plat #35 and reaching 6000 trophies
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Cool. Wasn't a big fan of DA myself but DA3 looks pretty good.

Retired...

Toggle Spoiler

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dragon Age plat dude, I loved the game

PRO Member

Congrats on the DA platinum

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on plat #35 and reaching 6000 trophies
    Thank you backblast! I'll admit, I never got a Platinum on a "100 milestone" trophy, much less "1,000 milestone", until this one. It's an amazing feeling, to be sure.

Cool. Wasn't a big fan of DA myself but DA3 looks pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Dragon Age plat dude, I loved the game
    Thank you guys! I'm probably one of the few people who likes both Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age II, although for different reasons, since the differences are like "night and day". Here's hoping that Dragon Age III: Inquisiution ends the ever-popular "Origins vs. II" Internet debate by ending the series in style!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post

Toggle Spoiler

I like the video, thank you Smashguy! Your rep is appreciated as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the DA platinum
    Thank you, good woman! The journey was 4 years and 23 days long but well worth the wait!

I'll probably wait until the competition starts to earn more trophies. For now, I'm letting this moment sink in, and as Sir Blaze said to me on PSN, what a great moment it was! It was the first time Bioware had done anything for PS3 since moving from Microsoft to EA, and I didn't know how awesome they are, how emotional their games are, and how great (and twisted) their humor is. (Seriously, they had the pilot in Mass Effect 3 hook up with the robot co-pilot, need I say more?) I grew to love them almost immediately, and though many people discount them after Dragon Age II didn't sell well for many people (although I enjoyed it immensely) and the "Extended Cut" controversy surrounding Mass Effect 3 (which bothered me at first but I grew to like the expanded ending), I say never underestimate a great developer (especially with EA's deep pockets). Dragon age III: Inquisiton will end the "Origins vs II" debate by closing out the series in style, I just know it!
    Looking back on this, this is something I will never forget. If I have learned one thing from being a PS3 Trophy Hunter, it's that I can apply the principles of never giving up and believing in myself to all aspects of my life, and although this is a competitive hobby, I'm far from alone in my passion. Even if I lost my talent as a trophy hunter tomorrow, for whatever reason I can think of, I'll always have wonderful memories to last a lifetime. This is the best memory of all my Platinum Trophies, something I will take with me wherever I go. After all, that's what it's all about, yes?
    Well, I'm sure I've said more than a mouthful, but I'll leave this by saying, "Thank You and Bless You All"!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Here we are again!
    I updated my stats as the trophy competition begins. I haven't rented any "easy" games, so I can't make any promises about my prowess so far. I did receive LEGO Marvel Super Heroes from Gamefly (not hard but time-consuming due to collectibles) and we'll see what I do with that soon enough. I also bough 2 PSN games with Patinum Trophies: SoulCalibur II HD Online and Dragon Fantasy Book II. I started playing SoulCalibur II HD Online and have 11 trophies from it already, to everyone's surprise (especially me). I heard it's not as difficult as other fighting games but time will tell (as the old saying goes). Dragon Fantasy Book II will be put aside as I know it will take some time, and I was terrible, to the point of embarrassing, on Book I. The Plus freebies for this month will also be put aside for the same reason (as if my Plus backlog isn't large enough right now). That's my strategy, let's see if I can do it!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast