View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations on the Hasbro plat dude, keep it up Originally Posted by daftprophet Nice list man! ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Hasbro plat dude, keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice list man! Congrats on your newest
    Thank you DragonWolfVII and daftprophet! I do try to keep my list looking nice and up-to-date. Suggestions are always appreciated as well.
    I just moved ICO and Shadow of the Colussus to my Platinum Wishlist section as I'm working on these two awesome PS2 remakes. I just got Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racoonus free with my PS+ membership and I'm downloading it now. We'll see how well I do on all of that soon enough. Until then, enjoy the checklist!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Stats are updated once again, as is the Platinum Wishlist.
    I'm storming through Sly Cooper and the Thevius Racoonus (Thank you, Playstation Plus!). I've never had 2 Platinums in one month; could this be that month? We shall see. Until next time, enjoy the checklist!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Checklist is updated with a NEW PLATINUM: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus!
    The dream of 2 Platinums in 1 month has, after over 3 years of trophy hunting, FINALLY come true!
    Thank you all for your support and enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Sly 1 platinum dude. And congrats on getting 2 in a month, keep it up

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Sly 1 platinum dude. And congrats on getting 2 in a month, keep it up
    Thank you my friend! I still can't believe I did it, easy as these games were. I've been collecting trophies since December of 2008 and I've always wanted 2 Platinums in 1 month but I never came close until now. It's an awesome feeling to break down that barrier at last. It was definitely worth the wait.
    Next stop on the trophy train? I don't know but I'll definitely enjoy the ride!

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the hasbro and sly plats man.Thats awesome stuff 2 plats in a month,well done.I hope you get the opportunity to play the other sly games as they are awesome too if you havent already done so and they will prep you for the new sly which will be coming out for ps3 aswell.Congrats again man,keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the hasbro and sly plats man.Thats awesome stuff 2 plats in a month,well done.I hope you get the opportunity to play the other sly games as they are awesome too if you havent already done so and they will prep you for the new sly which will be coming out for ps3 aswell.Congrats again man,keep up the great work
    Thank you my friend john3007! Who knows what's next but it's awesome to finally get 2 Platinums in one month!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Sly plat and hitting two in one month! Keep having fun!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on the Sly plat and hitting two in one month! Keep having fun!
    Thank you daftprophet! My motto on trophy hunting is "Do my best and have a good time doing it!"
    Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated. Enjoy!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice work on your 2 latest plats - keep up the good work!

P.S. - you may want to amend the spelling of your thread title, and change 'chceklist' to 'checklist'.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can plat next!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Nice work on your 2 latest plats - keep up the good work!

P.S. - you may want to amend the spelling of your thread title, and change 'chceklist' to 'checklist'.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can plat next!
    Thanks for the heads-up on the spelling error in the title. My correction doesn't seem to go through, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Stats are updated.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated as is my Platinum Wishlist.
    I'm getting Infamous 2 and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny from Gamefly and I re-downloaded EA Sports MMA for one last try at Platinum before the servers close. Wish me luck, everyone! Enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck in getting the plat for MMA before the servers shut mate,i hope its achievable for you within the alotted time

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Yes. Good luck with MMA...such a shame to close servers preventing people from getting 100%

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck in getting the plat for MMA before the servers shut mate,i hope its achievable for you within the alotted time
    Yes. Good luck with MMA...such a shame to close servers preventing people from getting 100%
    Thank you all for the encouragement! Tonight I got around to playing EA Sports MMA and went from Belt Rank 52 to Belt Rank 61 as the XP has been increased dramatically for the "farewell month". 29 more ranks means 3 more trophies for the Platinum. I'm quietly confident that I will earn this rare Platinum and the prestige that goes with it.
    Stats and Platinum Wishlist are updated. Enjoy, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Stats are updated.
    I'm now up to Belt Rank 66 in EA Sports MMA. My goal is 2 Belt Ranks per day so I get the Platinum with time to spare as the servers close on April 13th. We'll see if I can keep my momentum up. Until then, enjoy the checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Minor stat update is now up.
    Unfortunately, my PS3 is starting to die. Online matches and other online connectivity is straining my PS3's cooling capabilities due to my cooling fan starting to break down.
    This basically means that certain games are unable to be played at this time. Sadly, it will be at least 3 more months until I can replace the PS3. This means that I won't be able to Platinum EA Sports MMA due to too many system overheats and crashes from the strain of online matches.
    I'll still be here and I'll still collect trophies when I can but now I have to be more selective on my Gamefly rentals, sticking to single-player stuff that isn't too online-intensive. We'll see what I can continue to play soon enough.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Sorry to hear that and hopefully all works out for you. Gamefly is nice, but i would definitely steer clear of online intensive games. They take too long for you to get your money's worth.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Sorry to hear that and hopefully all works out for you. Gamefly is nice, but i would definitely steer clear of online intensive games. They take too long for you to get your money's worth.
    Thanks. I had to know if I could Platinum EA MMA or not but my dying system decided that for me. That and the WWE games are the only ones I was ever good at online. Still, I enjoy online competition more than most trophy hunters, especially in fighting games. That will now wait until I can get a new PS3 to replace my current one that I got in May of 2008. The thought of a rare Platinum slipping away like this is truly heartbreaking.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Maybe try to play it on a friend's PS3? Just back your save up

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast