View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash I see you have SFXT ps3 version, if your up for some matches for fun let ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I see you have SFXT ps3 version, if your up for some matches for fun let me know as I still have the game. Also if you need tips I can help as I have plat already.
    Thank you, big man! I hope not to embarrass myself, since I know you're good at fighting games. I should stop by your checklist sometime; I don't know why I haven't done it before. It's a Gamefly rental copy, but there is an option to buy (A "Keep" option, as they call it) that I might do and I already bought the DLC with the extra fighters. I'm enjoying it, that's for sure.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you, big man! I hope not to embarrass myself, since I know you're good at fighting games. I should stop by your checklist sometime; I don't know why I haven't done it before. It's a Gamefly rental copy, but there is an option to buy (A "Keep" option, as they call it) that I might do and I already bought the DLC with the extra fighters. I'm enjoying it, that's for sure.
    Don't worry I'm no expert at that game but like it. For a fighting game its not that bad to plat, just tons of boring grinding to do plus it's an ultra rare plat to have. I'll send you a friend request my PSN ID is gamer1022

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Don't worry I'm no expert at that game but like it. For a fighting game its not that bad to plat, just tons of boring grinding to do plus it's an ultra rare plat to have. I'll send you a friend request my PSN ID is gamer1022
    Thanks for the friend request Omni, I really appreciate it. I'm not feeling my best right now but we'll definitely have to do that sometime. I played Final Fantasy as a kid when others played Mario, so I like grinding when others find it boring, as if to say, "I'll show you a Level 50!" I'm watching Fight Replays right now while I'm typing (in other words, multi-tasking) and I do get a kick out of seeing a random channel that has some of my wins on it (Cammy channel since I like Cammy and Chun LI, which is to say I'm a lonely man, but what red-blooded male doesn't like the original hot butt-kicking ladies? ) Well, thanks again!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I hope you enjoy SFxT Tekken whenever you get to it mate, it isn't that bad a game at all. I have the vita version which thankfully isn't as bad a grind as the Ps3 version. Unfortunately, the only trophy stopping me from platting that game is an ad hoc trophy, otherwise it's ok. And don't let Omni fool you, I have fought him and that boy got mad skillz . All the best mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Hello once again on this New year's Eve! My final stat update for 2013 is up.

So 2013 is officially in the books for me. Looking back on this great year:

12 PLATINUMS
    8 PSN 100%
    1,603 TROPHIES

3 TROPHIES IN 1 MONTH FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN JUNE
    EARNING PLATINUM ON DRAGON AGE ORIGINS AFTER OVER 4 YEARS
    REACHING 6,000 TROPHIES ON MY DRAGON AGE ORIGINS PLATINUM
    AT LEAST 1 GOLD TROPHY EVERY MONTH (61 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OVERALL)
    A PLATINUM OR PSN 100% EVERY MONTH (30 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OVERALL)
    CAREER-HIGH 213 TROPHIES IN AUGUST

Now a new year, 2014, is on the horizon. I welcome it with uncertainty yet I still look forward to it. I am unsure what is next for me in gaming, but I feel like a vacation from the hobby is in order. After running hard for 5 years, perhaps I should for many reasons. If I do, promise me you'll get a few while I'm away, okay? I'll let you know soon enough, everyone.

Theodore Roosevelt.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Those are some impressive stats mate, well done! I hope to keep visiting the cl well into the new year man, and all the best to you and your family for the new year.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The Last of my Kind

Nice Chceklist there good luck on your 2014 goals

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Those are some really good stats for 2013. Congrats on getting them. Have a safe and healthy 2014.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your impressive stats for 2013 buddy. I'm in agreement with you about taking a break. Lately I've just been playing games for fun and not worrying about trophies at all and its been fantastic, I've had loads of fun. Good luck with whatever you choose to do in 2014 mate

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Those are some impressive stats mate, well done! I hope to keep visiting the cl well into the new year man, and all the best to you and your family for the new year.
    Thank you, resident gentleman of this great place! I hope to see all of these great people all throughout 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Nice Chceklist there good luck on your 2014 goals
    Thanks Ultradog177! I honestly don't know what goals I want to accomplish in 2014, other than to enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Those are some really good stats for 2013. Congrats on getting them. Have a safe and healthy 2014.
    Thank you MadMardigan_88! I suppose I'll be visiting your checklist in return soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your impressive stats for 2013 buddy. I'm in agreement with you about taking a break. Lately I've just been playing games for fun and not worrying about trophies at all and its been fantastic, I've had loads of fun. Good luck with whatever you choose to do in 2014 mate
    Thank you DragonWolfVII! Of all my stats for 2013, the one that will always stand out for me is my Dragon Age Origins Platinum Trophy, as if to say "Believe in yourself and never give up; you will see what you can attain in life".

I have thought about what I should do with my trophy hunting in 2014. My thoughts are that when I do hunt trophies, I should go back to those I have come close to in the past (ex. InFamous, all 3 Mass Effect games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) and finally earn Platinum. I will buy a PSVITA and a PS4 when the time is right, but for now I will celebrate the last 2-3 years of the PS3 era with a few more Platinums!
    Take care and have a great 2014, one and all!

Theodore Roosevelt.

RPG Master

Good luck on your platinum hunt!

I, personally, have dedicated this year to finishing up RPGs. They are what I originally played and therefore what I will focus on.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Good luck on your platinum hunt!

I, personally, have dedicated this year to finishing up RPGs. They are what I originally played and therefore what I will focus on.
    I'm with you on that, Shemhazat. I have loved RPGs since my childhood, as I played Final Fantasy while others played Mario.
    I'll update the stats in a day or two as I want to give my checklist a "serious facelift" for 2014. I'm receiving The Testament of Sherlock Holmes from Gamefly and I hope to finish the Platinum job for it, after which I may focus on more time-consuming Platinum projects (I was thinking Mass Effect; hopefully I won't lose what's left of my hair on the Hardcore and Insanity runs). That said, I'll probably "take it easy" at times this year to avoid burnouts. It should be interesting to see how many times I can "finish the job" and how much downtime I need to "recharge and refresh". I guess my last saying for this post is, "Welcome to 2014, and you're all welcome to join me!"

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! It's been a few days but I'm here again!
    First off, I wish to thank everybody who stops by my checklist. Thanks to ALL OF YOU, I'm now at 15,000 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL!

Next, I've updated my stats with a NEW PSN 100%: AABS ANIMALS!
    PSN 100%s don't get simpler, faster or cuter than this one. It'a simple interactive piece where you touch and pet a kitten, meant to encourage love and respect for animals as a portion of the 5 dollar cost goes to animal charities. To score 100%, you only need to play for 5 minutes and 15 seconds (315 seconds, which is an inside reference to the number of trophy points in the game). I have loved animals since I was a small child and this brought back memories of the beloved family cats who are, as the famed Rainbow Bridge poem says, absent from my eyes but never from my heart. That is a memory that is sweeter than any trophy.
    Well, take care one and all!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Nice to see you liked Aabs Animals, congrats on the 100% and on the 15.000 views!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Nice to see you liked Aabs Animals, congrats on the 100% and on the 15.000 views!.
    Thank you annare!
    I'll update the stats soon as PSNTL (PS3Trophies.com's partner site) is down for maintenance at this time.
    In the meantime, I have played some Skyrim and earned a couple of trophies (and fooling around with WWE2K14 when I need a break from trophies) but I mostly have been playing the first Mass Effect, trying to score a win on Hardcore difficulty. After that, I just need to get to Level 60 and beat Mass Effect on Insanity difficulty to score a rare and awesome Platinum!
    Can I do it? Only one way to find out!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the 100% for Ann's Animals and reaching 15000 views. I hope that some day I will be able to reach that many views on mine. That is an impressive number.

PRO Member

all the best for 2014 ice i'll try and be more around this year if all goes well 2013 i just wanna put behind me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the 100% for Ann's Animals and reaching 15000 views. I hope that some day I will be able to reach that many views on mine. That is an impressive number.
    Thank you MadMardigan. I'll admit, Aabs Animals was a little bittersweet, reminding my of the family cats of old. As for 15K views, I still don't know why people come back to hear me rant about... anything and everything. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    all the best for 2014 ice i'll try and be more around this year if all goes well 2013 i just wanna put behind me.
    Don't worry about it DrJackel666, I know last year was rough for you. I feel bad that most of my friends had a bad year when I had a good one.
    Here's to brighter days for all of us!

Well everyone, I got around to updating my stats. There's not much going on right now in the world of trophy hunting for me, not to mention I'm not feeling too great these days. I'll be ok, so don't worry about me.
    I'll look at the 14 for '14 sale tonight. Until we speak again!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone on this Saturday morning!
    Stats are up-to-date.
    I'll be re-working the checklist in the next few days, time permitting. I'm looking to experiment with expansions and new elements to the checklist while still keeping it in my style. Suggestions are always welcome!
    I'm starting to feel better once again and i got back on my proverbial horse to hunt trophies with. I got a few trophies from Skyrim but will start over on that shortly as dragon and vampire attacks have killed too many friends and shopkeepers.

On the plus side, I recently went back to Soul Calibur II HD Online and it's like I never left as I'm now only 5 trophies away from my first Platinum of 2014! It would be nice to get this one around my birthday (January 27th) and celebrate in Icebrand style! Either way, I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

My apologies if I'm posting too soon after my last post but stats are updated and:

PRESENTING PLATINUM 37:

SOUL CALIBUR II HD ONLINE
    TALE OF SWORD AND SOUL

I played this years ago (on GameCube, sadly) and it was great to see it again and even greater to do incredibly better this time! It's an easier trophy list than most fighting games, so you might surprise yourself even if you're not good at fighting games (like me).

Platinum Commentary and Platinum Description coming soon! until then, take care everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast