View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD platinum dude...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD platinum dude

Notorious K.I.D.

Well done man, I wouldn't stand a chance even getting trophies in that game.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Congrats
    I need to platinum Soul Calibur II as well.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD platinum dude
    Thank you DragonWolf! it's an awesome time!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Well done man, I wouldn't stand a chance even getting trophies in that game.
    Thank you K.I.D., and don't be so sure about not doing well. I'm usually terrible at fighting games. I played this to relive my "glory days" and look what happened. If i can do it, many others will surprise themselves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats
    I need to platinum Soul Calibur II as well.
    Thank you, wolverinefangirl! You will, in time.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD Plat. Very nice. It even has a really nice Plat icon for it. I would probably try for it but I grew bored with fighting games a long time ago. I also had it on the GameCube. It was certainly a really fun game. So what Plat will you try for next?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD Plat. Very nice. It even has a really nice Plat icon for it. I would probably try for it but I grew bored with fighting games a long time ago. I also had it on the GameCube. It was certainly a really fun game. So what Plat will you try for next?
    Thank you MadMardigan! I remember playing the forerunner of Soul Calibur in the arcades (I think it was called Soul Edge or Soul Blade; I don't quite remember) but it was Soul Calibur II that made me a fan of the series. I'll agree that the Platinum image is nice.
    As for what's next, I never know what's next as I usually don't plan that far ahead. I might take it easy for a few days; I guess we'll see.

I changed the browsing music to the timeless "To Far Away Times" from the one and only Chrono Trigger, which I beat on my 16th birthday back in 1996. My 34th birthday is in 1 week, so here is hoping that it goes well for me and all who care about me.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Soul Caliber ICE!

PRO Member

soul calibur 2 has a platinum oh i'm so there and congrats ice

Retired...

Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD platinum! I have no idea what that game is about.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Soul Caliber ICE!
    Thank you wandarer! It was an incredible ride!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    soul calibur 2 has a platinum oh i'm so there and congrats ice
    Thank you DrJackel! You should definitely buy it. For me it was the best 20 USD I have spent in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Soul Calibur II HD platinum! I have no idea what that game is about.

Keep up the good work my friend!
    Thank you Smashguy! Soul Calibur II HD is a remake of one of the most beloved PS2 games in history. It is a 3D fighting game with weapons, with a story mode (Weapon Master) based on the eternal conflict between two swords, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. It's a great time and I would recommend it to anybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I finally got around to updating my stats.
    My trophy hunting has hit a slide during much of this month, my Soul Calibur II HD Platinum notwithstanding. My birthday arrives this coming Monday (1/27) and I will be 34 years of age. I suppose it's often a time of reflection for me, as I think of where I've been, where I'm headed, where I could be and where I might have been. I guess that's not a bad thing, yes?
    On the up side, my trophies this month reflect some interesting turns in the trophy hunt. I bought some items from the 14 for '14 sale (Read: My backlog has gotten bigger!). I started playing The Wolf Among Us and I like it better than The Walking Dead (actually that is insufficient, I HATE The Walking Dead); it's sick, twisted and right up my alley. I also went back to Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3 version, I don't have a PSVITA -- yet! ) and I actually beat Izzak in Platinum Rank AND scored a double eagle, which are both gold trophies if you didn't know. With a PSNTL success rate of 3.9%, Platinum is probably out of reach, but a man can dream after all.
    I'm also expecting Gamefly to send me Remember Me (3 away from Platinum), which would be a nice Birthday Platinum for me. I'm also looking to buy a PSVITA, possibly in March (hint, hint family ). Any suggestions for Vita titles (other than my LONG list of Plus freebies) or Vita friends is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey man a late Happy Birthday to you and hope you have many more. Hope you had a great trophy hunting birthday. I also have a Vita and never regret buying it.

PRO Member

Hey man a late Happy Birthday to you and hope you have many more. Hope you had a great trophy hunting birthday. I also have a Vita and never regret buying it.
    Thank you! It was a quiet birthday, which is how I like it. When the weekend occurs I will get together with my siblings and mother and order out so we can enjoy the celebration at home (it's EXTREMELY COLD in New York right now). My father and stepmother have something planned for me sometime next week, if I remember correctly.

Now, on to trophy and trophy checklist business, since that's what we're here for! My birthday featured 2 "grind" trophies, one from Street Fighter X Tekken and one from Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. Meanwhile, I received Remember Me and PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures from Gamefly but haven't gotten to them yet (at least since renting them again).

Gamefly has confirmed the 3rd game that they are shipping me this time (I have a "3-at-a-time" monthly payment plan):
    BEYOND: TWO SOULS!
    I wanted to play this on Day 1 but I didn't have the money but I'm glad I'm renting it now! Considering that I did only so-so on Heavy Rain (after 3+ years, no less) and knowing the controls are somewhat similar, I have no expectations of doing well; still, I hope I do well enough to see much of this great "interactive movie" game! time will tell, of course!
    See you next time, my friends!

P.S. I just updated the list with my "increased age" and a Platinum Wishlist. Will I get them all? Probably not. Will I try? HELL YES!!!
    Last edited by Icebrand1270; 01-28-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! My stats are updated and I have A HUGE ANNOUNCEMT:

MY FAMILY GIFTED ME WITH A PSVITA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

That's right my friends, I am now a proud PSVITA owner! I already have over 20 games from Plus freebies and cross-buy and now I enter another avenue of trophy-hunting! The new journey begins! INDEED!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Notorious K.I.D.

1. Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!

2. Nicely done with the Vita gift. My boys had a PSP, but I've never got into the handheld gaming. I hear it's a beast of a system though.

3. Did I read in a post above that there's a PS3 Hot Shots game with trophies? Because I'd be very interested in that.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting Vita for your birthday. Enjoy your new system. 20 games already?! That's more than me. LOL

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    1. Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!

2. Nicely done with the Vita gift. My boys had a PSP, but I've never got into the handheld gaming. I hear it's a beast of a system though.

3. Did I read in a post above that there's a PS3 Hot Shots game with trophies? Because I'd be very interested in that.
    Thank you K.I.D.! The Vita is THE beast of portables, without a doubt, and will get out of its slump and prove naysayers wrong, I assure you!
    As for Hot Shots Golf, it's a 20 dollar PSN port of the popular Vita title. it's a difficult Platinum but a very fun game!

Congrats on getting Vita for your birthday. Enjoy your new system. 20 games already?! That's more than me. LOL
    Thank you MadMardigan! I not only had Plus freebies, but a lot of cross-buys like Guacamelee! to bolster the lineup. I also bought some games (like Reality Fighters) with the money I was saving for a Vita to further expand my lineup. Like you said, it's an AWESOME pice of gaming hardware!

Well everyone, I got around to updating my stats after catching some sleep and the question you may (or may not) have is how many Vita trophies do I have already? Allow me to show you (mostly from Plus freebies) but be warned: it's a long trek, so wear comfortable shoes!

1/31/2014.

Welcome Park: 3.
    Crazy Market: 1.

Total: 4!

2/1/2014.

Reality Fighters: 6.
    Real Boxing: 3.
    Smart As: 6.
    Men's Room Mayhem: 3.
    Plants vs Zombies: 1.
    Motorstorm RC: 19 (I'm sure we all know the "trick" to it if we have a PS3 version).
    Aabs Animals: 5 and PSN 100% 43!

Total: 43!

In short, I expected to do well, due to my extensive Plus freebie and cross-buy backlog, but not this well! Keep in mind, it's not even noon in NYC yet! Take care everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

My apologies if it's too soon after my last checklist post, but I figured I would give an update on one of the most unbelievable days in my entire career as a Playstation trophy hunter. In my last post, I mentioned that I still had 12 hours and nothing else to do but gain trophies on my new PS Vita, and so I did.
    Without further ado, I give you my final stat breakdown for 2/1/2014:

Motorstorm RC: 19.
    Aabs Animals: 5.
    Smart As: 8.
    Real Boxing: 4.
    Reality Fighters: 15.
    Men's Room Mayhem: 5.
    Let's Fish! Hooked On: 4.

GRAND TOTAL: 61 TROPHIES IN A SINGLE DAY!!!

I think the most appropriate saying for me is "I can hardly believe it myself, and I did it!" I knew I was a... decent trophy hunter, or even a good one, but this will stand out for quite some time as one of the best days I've ever had as a trophy hunter. This also makes for 65 trophies since getting the Vita, so I get the feeling I'll be all right with this portable masterpiece!
    Take care, everyone, and may you all have days as a trophy hunter like I did today!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    My apologies if it's too soon after my last checklist post, but I figured I would give an update on one of the most unbelievable days in my entire career as a Playstation trophy hunter. In my last post, I mentioned that I still had 12 hours and nothing else to do but gain trophies on my new PS Vita, and so I did.
    Without further ado, I give you my final stat breakdown for 2/1/2014:

Motorstorm RC: 19.
    Aabs Animals: 5.
    Smart As: 8.
    Real Boxing: 4.
    Reality Fighters: 15.
    Men's Room Mayhem: 5.
    Let's Fish! Hooked On: 4.

GRAND TOTAL: 61 TROPHIES IN A SINGLE DAY!!!

I think the most appropriate saying for me is "I can hardly believe it myself, and I did it!" I knew I was a... decent trophy hunter, or even a good one, but this will stand out for quite some time as one of the best days I've ever had as a trophy hunter. This also makes for 65 trophies since getting the Vita, so I get the feeling I'll be all right with this portable masterpiece!
    Take care, everyone, and may you all have days as a trophy hunter like I did today!

Wow 61 trophies in a single day. I would say you have had an amazing day. Keep it up and youll have 100 trophies just for the Vita soon. Congrats my friend.

PRO Member

Wow 61 trophies in a single day. I would say you have had an amazing day. Keep it up and youll have 100 trophies just for the Vita soon. Congrats my friend.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
    I'll admit, it's still over my head and unbelievable (even to myself). It's definitely not something that I ever thought I would do when I started earning trophies in December of 2008!

Well everyone, I updated my stats (again) as I earned 8 more Vita trophies today. I also got around to installing my newest PS3 rental from Gamefly but I haven't played it yet. Seeing as how it's called BEYOND: TWO SOULS, I'll be getting around to it soon enough! Take care and keep hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast