View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Seeing as how it's called BEYOND: TWO SOULS, I'll be getting around to it soon enough! ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Seeing as how it's called BEYOND: TWO SOULS, I'll be getting around to it soon enough! Take care and keep hunting!
    I grabbed a copy as well. Race ya ;]

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    I grabbed a copy as well. Race ya ;]
    All right, but I get the feeling you'll win. I know the controls are similar to Heavy Rain (although a little simpler), which will probably frustrate the hell out of me, but I also know the story is top-notch, so I'll definitely keep at it.
    I also added a few PS Vita titles to my Platinum Wishlist! Enjoy!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again my friends! Stats have been updated with a
    NEW PSN 100%: PSN 100% 44 AND 2ND PSN 100% FOR PS VITA: REAL BOXING!
    This was a fun little title for PS Vita that was not too long, either. A great was to spend 10 dollars, to be sure.
    In related news, I saw there was no trophy guide for this game, so I called rights to the guide and I have already been authorized to do it! This will be my 8th trophy guide for this great place once it's done! INDEED!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I just wanted all my good friends here that:

MY TROPHY GUIDE FOR REAL BOXING ON PSN FOR PS VITA HAS BEEN APPROVED! GO CHECK IT OUT, EVERYONE!

In addition to this, I'm starting to juggle around different ideas to keep the checklist full of "new stuff".
    To start, I decided to put the 50 rarest individual trophies I have earned (according to PS3Trophies.com's partners over at PSNTL) for all to see. I'll be experimenting with more soon, and suggestions are always appreciated!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! I updated my stats and I got a NEW PSN 100% (to be added later): Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
    AKA most ridiculous and boring Non-Platinum 100% of all time, but at least it's over.

On the up side, I started playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (on Gamefly rental) and I'm finally figuring out the various worlds (for such a popular series, the stage layouts are HORRIBLE). So far, I just cleared the Monstro stage on Beginner difficulty, so we'll see how well I do.
    I'm considering what to pursue for Platinum this month, given that I wanted to score at least 1 Platinum a month. Between getting Remember Me being a Plus freebie this month (currently 3 trophies away) and other possible options, I'll see soon what I decide and how I do.
    Take care and keep up the Platinum hunt!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone!
    I got around to linking my new trophy guide (Real Boxing for PS Vita) to my checklist (only took a week ).
    My stats are updated, as always. I sent back Beyond: Two Souls and Kingdom Hearts due to "inactivity" (Why do I do these things?). I got Dungeon Hunter Alliance for Vita from Gamefly and I enjoy it so far (not that I expect to do well or finish it fast).
    I'm looking forward to getting Remember Me as a Plus freebie next week, since I rented it before and I'm only 3 trophies away from Platinum at this time. Until then, I am unsure about what to do in my trophy-hunting time. Who knows? I'll figure it out.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! The snow is frightful in New York right now but I'm going strong in Trophy Town!
    I may have no plans for Valentine's Day (or people to celebrate it with) but I feel good about my trophy progress so far this month as February started strong with 61 trophies on February 1st and continues to do well. With 189 trophies so far this month (mostly due to a healthy PS3 and PS Vita backlog), this should be a very interesting February!
    Now all I need is a Platinum or two to end the month in style!

I have a few ideas so far. I'm doing well with Let's Fish! Hooked On and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I'm also renting the Vita version of Jak and Daxter Collection and I'm getting Remember Me as a Plus freebie on Tuesday, so this should be interesting, as the old saying goes!
    Take care and keep earning Platinums my friends!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! The weather is still snowy white... you know, here in New York but I still go strong with PS3 and PS Vita trophies!
    This is already an incredible month with 206 trophies so far! Then again, the snow continues to pile up and the shows with ECPW are nonexistent as a result as we even had to postpone our Valentine's Day event, which would have merged the ECPW and Wrestling on Fire world titles; in other words, what else am I doing?
    At any rate, the trophies are strong, given a healthy backlog and nothing else to do.
    I started Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy on PS Vita, which I scored Platinum on PS3 with. It is significantly easier than its 2 sequels (as I found out the hard way on PS3) and I hope that means another Platinum in the collection! I hope that my next Platinum is either that or Remember Me; I guess I'll know soon enough!
    Take care and keep earning Platinums!

UPDATE: It has come to my attention that I have now made it to 16,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS! Thank you all for making this checklist so popular!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! I return with yet another stat update!
    I continue to steamroll through the trophies; now I have 221 Trophies so far on the month! In other words, exhaustion is setting in, but I'll be all right.
    I started playing Remember Me again (thank you all for a Vita with a YouTube app) and I need 13 more of those pesky Scaramechs (no pun intended) to score Pest Control, after which I can start my Memory Hunter run and hopefully score Platinum on this underrated gem! After that, I think I will take it easy but we'll see when the trophy bug bites once more!
    Take care and good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone!
    Unfortunately, a bizarre glitch came to my door on Remember Me where the game would not allow me to shoot a Scaramech in plain sight, meaning I would have to erase my save data and start over to get Pest Control. It's probably something that held over from when I rented it (why do I always get the Gamefly copies with a stick up... you know).

So February came and went with 232 TROPHIES (YES YES YES!) BUT NO PLATINUM TROPHIES (NO NO NO!). I guess you can't win them all, right? Here I stand, exhausted and... more exhausted from a great month of hunting trophies (including 61 TROPHIES IN A SINGLE DAY ON FEBRUARY 1ST) with no clue as to what to do next. Any thoughts I can borrow, since I seem to have left them... somewhere else?

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

3 more plats and you'll hit 40. Aim for that as a goal

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    I know you can IceBrand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I agree. Go for the 3 Plats so you will have 40. You can do it. If you can get 232 trophies in a month then try for the 3 Plats this month. Go for it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    I know you can IceBrand.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    I agree. Go for the 3 Plats so you will have 40. You can do it. If you can get 232 trophies in a month then try for the 3 Plats this month. Go for it.
    Thanks for the encouragement, everybody!
    To be honest, I did 3 Platinums in 1 month back in June of 2013 (CS:GO, Saints Row The Third and Afrika) but who knows when I'll do it again? I'm no (fake) oracle, and I'm okay with that.
    That said, it will be interesting to see when I can get over my trophy burnout and get back to my favorite hobby: earning trophies! Time will tell, as they say!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and reflect that I have:
    TROPHY LEVEL 28 AND 6,500 TROPHIES!!!!

I never thought I would say that when I started hunting trophies back in December of 2008!
    In other "trophy news", I decided to get back to Remember Me. Upon further examination of online collectible walkthroughs, it is now clear that my Scaramech count was incorrect (I already have the bug that the game wouldn't let me shoot) and I still have a good chance at Platinum, so long as I can do Memory Hunter difficulty. I'll let all of you know how it goes!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated and:
    PRESENTING PLATINUM 38:

REMEMBER ME!!!

This game proves a lot of things: American critic bias against European developers, constant nitpicking about minute details that are much worse and easily forgiven with "AAA" games, but most importantly it shows that great action, an off-the-charts awesome story and a very cool (and gorgeous) heroine can not only coexist but thrive. Nilin is an amazing heroine; conflicted yet cool and a very smooth operator, whether fighting, climbing or remixing memories.
    There are many people I have to credit with making this Platinum possible. Hoff's incredible trophy guide, PowerPyx's collectible videos, the family members who gifted me with a PSVita for my birthday that allowed me to watch the collectible videos and play at the same time and the encouragement of people here and everywhere that I could beat this game on Memory Hunter difficulty. THANK YOU ALL!!!

I wish to thank developer Dontnod (new to the industry and showing their skills regardless of what critics and haters say) and publisher Capcom for this incredible game. It's not often that I "feel" for a game's character as much as I do for Nilin and all the credit goes to them. Remember you soon? More like I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum dude

2 more to go until 40!

PRO Member

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum

PRO Member

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum dude

2 more to go until 40!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Remember Me platinum
    Thank you everyone! Remember Me was an incredible experience for me. I recommend it to anyone, but the story drives the game rather than the action, so only people who like a good story should apply.

So I'm up to 38 Platinums so far. 40 would be amazing, but I never plan that far ahead. All the same, I'm curious as to where I will get Platinum 40 from. Will it be something mundane or spectacular? Quickly done or years in the making? I suppose I'll know in time.
    Take care an keep up the Platinum hunt, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your Remember Me Plat. I was trying to get it before you but didn't quite make it. I finally got the Plat about 10 hrs after you. Hey I tried. lol Wow only 2 more and you'll have 40?! One of these days I will have that many Plats.

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast