View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats once again on your new plat my friend, well done. I know you really enjoyed this game which is ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats once again on your new plat my friend, well done. I know you really enjoyed this game which is always good to hear. And yeah, having a vita to watch things on while gaming is very handy. Keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your Remember Me Plat. I was trying to get it before you but didn't quite make it. I finally got the Plat about 10 hrs after you. Hey I tried. lol Wow only 2 more and you'll have 40?! One of these days I will have that many Plats.
    Thanks MadMardigan. You will probably have 40 Platinums sooner than me, considering your first Platinum was in 2011, while mine was in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats once again on your new plat my friend, well done. I know you really enjoyed this game which is always good to hear. And yeah, having a vita to watch things on while gaming is very handy. Keep up the awesome work man
    HELL YES! The Vita is awesome in SO MANY WAYS!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Remember Me plat, I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. I started it a last year but couldn't get into it, I will definitely get back to it though. I hope I can focus on it next time.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the Remember Me plat, I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. I started it a last year but couldn't get into it, I will definitely get back to it though. I hope I can focus on it next time.
    Thank you annare! I remember recommending Remember Me to you around that time. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did!

All right everyone, I updated the stats, as I often do. I also condensed much of this checklist and am thinking about expanding the Platinum Commentary as soon as I find the time. Keep healthy and keep up the Platinum hunt!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! It's been a few days, hasn't it? Well, I have returned! *evil laugh*

Stats are updated. It's been slow since my Remember Me Platinum. I have been out of it, physically and mentally, but I "rode it out" and just in time for my next ECPW event in early April. INDEED!
    Gamefly has seen fit to sent me some new rentals after shuffling my wishlist (GameQ as they call it): Magus (PS3) and MLB 14 The Show (PS Vita)! Magus is said to be short and easy, making it an ideal rental. It's been 4 years since I played MLB The Show (except for the Home Run Derby game on PSN I wrote the trophy guide for), so it should be interesting to see how I do with an easier trophy list and it being the Vita version. I also put the PS3 version on my GameQ but no word on whether I was lucky enough to have it sent my way; regardless, I'm excited to see all of the updates and changes that have taken place over 4 years!
    Take care, everybody!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everybody! Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY: PLATINUM 39: MAGUS!
    FASTEST PLATINUM OF MY CAREER IN UNDER 21 HOURS!!!

An average game that is both easy and short, the game is easy to finish but requires a fair amount of post-game grinding to earn platinum; still, it is as fast a Platinum as you will ever see! Bring on Platinum 40, wherever it might be!
    Description and commentary coming soon! Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Magus platinum dude

PRO Member

Congrats on your 40th platinum

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plat. I might have to give it a try some day.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Magus platinum dude
    Thank you! It's the first time I have ever earned Platinum in under 24 hours! It's an easy game that i completely dominated!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on your 40th platinum
    Thank you Wolverinefangirl, but 40 is still 1 Platinum away. Of course, I am thankful for your vote of confidence!

Congrats on the new Plat. I might have to give it a try some day.
    Thank you MadMardigan! It's a short time (don't blink, you will miss something) but there is a lot of grinding that will be done after the game's completion. I also advise making a save after the game's completion so that you can get the trophies for filling out each school of magic (you can't fill out all 3 before the level 50 cap) to make the grinding easier.

You may (or may not) have noticed that I did not complete the description for the Platinum for Magus. The reason for that is, after over 17,000 checklist views, I have decided to do something... completely different than what I'm doing now (when I have the time, of course). The plan is to expand the Platinum Commentary, putting in all sorts of highs and lows (to the best of my memory) and shrink the the other sections down. Let me know what you think about this, and if it doesn't work I can always go back to what I'm doing now, so do not be afraid!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and my "reconstruction" of the checklist has begun!
    Be warned, this transformation will take plenty of time, so be patient. Hopefully you will enjoy the finished product!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone. The transformation of my checklist has started with a "favorite trophies of all time" section; unusual and perhaps even cheesy.
    I'll see how it works out.
    I also put up two pieces of "memorial music" to pay tribute to the life of WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior. One is called "Here and Gone" and was done by WWE for their Macho Man Randy Savage tribute from 2011. The other is called "A Moment of Silence/Resolution" from the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending during the scene where Commander Shepard's name is placed on the Normandy's memorial wall at the end of the game.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone. The transformation of my checklist has started with a "favorite trophies of all time" section; unusual and perhaps even cheesy.
    I'll see how it works out.
    I also put up two pieces of "memorial music" to pay tribute to the life of WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior. One is called "Here and Gone" and was done by WWE for their Macho Man Randy Savage tribute from 2011. The other is called "A Moment of Silence/Resolution" from the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending during the scene where Commander Shepard's name is placed on the Normandy's memorial wall at the end of the game.
    Looking good here man. I really enjoy the platinum commentary! Fun and unique way to make this your list awesome.

Looking quite tidy as well. Keep up the awesome work my friend!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Looking good here man. I really enjoy the platinum commentary! Fun and unique way to make this your list awesome.

Looking quite tidy as well. Keep up the awesome work my friend!
    You are far too kind, daftprophet. My list is under construction at this time, let's not forget.

Speaking of which, I'm currently in the process of moving the "Platinum Commentary" up to the Platinum images. Next up, they will be expanded with fewer cliches and more of my "personality". I welcome you all to see this transformation as it happens!
    In addition, I have earned a NEW PSN 100%: DAYTONA USA! It's a quick one but a fun one all the same!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! After some time, I have completed Phase 1 of my checklist's transformation: replacing my old Platinum descriptions with my Platinum Commentary! More is coming, to be sure!
    Next: expanding and diversifying the Platinum Commentary! Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! I updated the stats, which I normally do more often but I haven't done in a while due to moving around other parts of my checklist.
    I did an event for ECPW last weekend (the wrestling company I'm with) and I was called upon to give a 10-bell memorial salute to honor the life of WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior. Sadly, I have done this before (Macho Man Randy Savage) and though it is an honor, it is an honor that one hopes to never have. May the spirits accept him into the heavens and may his demons haunt him no more.
    On the lighter side of the news, I was finally able to get a PS3 for my half-brother (who is now 18), thanks to a friend who is moving to another state soon. I'm waiting to hear from my father and stepmother about when to bring it to them. I hope he enjoys what I have put together for him! INDEED!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated with A NEW PSVITA PLATINUM TROPHY:

PLATINUM 40

TROPHY 6,700
    FIRST-EVER PS VITA PLATINUM

VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD
    ZERO ESCAPE: VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

You want to talk great interactive story? Look no further!
    I would also like to thank gyrocop and bnecker for their AWESOME Trophy Guide, for without it this Platinum would not be possible.
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

EDIT: My next step in my checklist's reconstruction:
    Mock interviews to go with the mock commentary!
    Tell me what you think!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on hitting 40 plats dude, huge milestone. I too loved VLR, very simple and easy to navigate considering the whole thing is totally text based, but it has a great story, with a lot of surprises and arks along the way.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey man congrats on the new Plat and milestone. Wont be long before you reach 7000 trophies. Lets see how many more Plats you can get before you reach 7000.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on hitting 40 plats dude, huge milestone. I too loved VLR, very simple and easy to navigate considering the whole thing is totally text based, but it has a great story, with a lot of surprises and arks along the way.
    Thank you DragonWolf (and for the rep as well)! Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is awesome, provided you like interactive stories. Of course, that's more of a "niche" market, but one I thankfully enjoy.

Hey man congrats on the new Plat and milestone. Wont be long before you reach 7000 trophies. Lets see how many more Plats you can get before you reach 7000.
    Thank you MadMardigan! I only have 300 trophies to go before 7,000 and I would like to have at least 2 or 3 Platinums before then.

I just got some new rentals from Gamefly, both JRPGs for the Vita: Ys Memories of Celceta and Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God. The third rental was shipped today, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, as I figured I could use something a little more lighthearted, even kiddish, after playing so much in the way of hardcore stuff. Of course, the last 2 kiddie games I played were the 2 toughest of the bunch, Adventure Time and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, so I shouldn't get cocky. It should be fun, either way.
    As well, I just checked the checklist views stats and I now am THE 5TH MOST VIEWED CHECKLIST IN PS3TROPHIES.COM HISTORY!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY CHECKLIST ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR EVER!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast