View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Hello everyone! Not much to report in the trophy news but more news to report about my checklist: THIS CHECKLIST ...

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Not much to report in the trophy news but more news to report about my checklist:

THIS CHECKLIST IS NOW THE 4TH MOST VIEWED IN PS3TROPHIES.COM HISTORY!!!

I never thought that with all of the great checklists here that I would ever say this! I am simply honored!

This goes out to ALL OF YOU!!!

********THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations Icebrand, nice to see all your hard work pay off.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats Icebrand your slowly climbing that view ladder to the top. Keep it up.

PRO Member

Congrats on the view Icebrand, and nice song!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations Icebrand, nice to see all your hard work pay off.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats Icebrand your slowly climbing that view ladder to the top. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the view Icebrand, and nice song!.

Thank you all! "One More Time" was the first song to pop into my head. Go figure!

Back to trophy business, yes? My stats are up-to-date at this time. I'm going to put more under the Platinum descriptions when I have the time (normal stuff plus whatever else comes to mind). I started Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL and my performance so far has been... embarrassing. I still have some time (and patience) for improvement, so here's hoping.
    Take care, and thank you again for making me #4 in the checklist world.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated and the next phase of the new look to my checklist has begun:
    An interview-style interface (On this: response.). Tell me what you all think as I will be expanding this in the coming days and weeks.
    Until next time!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Notorious K.I.D.

What do I think.... I think I'm going to like this new format very, very much.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

What do I think.... I think I'm going to like this new format very, very much.
    Thank you K.I.D.! And thank you for the rep! This is who I am, and it's time it shined though!

I put a few more parts into the new Platinum Commentary. I sent back the Cartoon Network game to Gamefly (I didn't mind that it was a Cartoon Network game since I liked Dexter and Johnny Bravo as a kid, but I was extremely terrible) and I am getting South Park: The Stick of Truth from them in return.
    I heard good things about the game's quality but I openly wonder if I'll enjoy it, since I don't watch the show. I know there are a lot of "inside jokes" and my knowledge is limited to my brother and sister watching it, so I might not laugh nearly as much as most people. (I just hope the humor is better than my attempts at lame social commentary and instances of.. methane gas). Still, I'll try anything once!
    See you all soon as more of my new format is on the way!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Nice checklist you got here, made me chuckle a few times

Congrats on that VLR platinum!!

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Nice checklist you got here, made me chuckle a few times

Congrats on that VLR platinum!!
    Thank you mattveego! I enjoy my new and unique style and will expand it in the days and weeks to come. Like wrestling, it can come off in different ways for different people; exciting, fun and perhaps even cheesy. Here's to more of the same!
    Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward was the best interactive story I have ever done, with 22 endings, 16 escapes and 10 story locks and never boring. I'm happy to have that game as my first Vita Platinum!

All right everyone, down to business, yes? I updated my stats and expanded my Platinum Interview section on a few Platinums. Next up: expanding the commentary (I'm going for at least 3 for each Platinum, although that may be a stretch for some of them).
    I'm playing a few games right now. South Park: The Stick of Truth is on rental from Gamefly and although I'm not a big fan of the show (meaning I won't get many of the inside jokes) but I have to respect that it is of good quality, which is usually lacking in movie/TV games.
    I'm also playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (just 15 dollars on PSN) and I like what I see. The Platinum is extremely rare (less than 1% success rate according to PS3Trophies.com's partners at PSNTL), due to extremely tough trophies in both grinding and skill. I am 10 trophies away from Platinum myself and the road gets much tougher from here on out; of course, this would be a "career making" Platinum if I get it.
    There are two milestones to report: I now have earned 6,800 trophies, something I would never have thought I would do when I started trophy hunting in December of 2008 with Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.
    As for the other milestone, I earned a Gold Trophy in Splinter is Proud, making this 66 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS WITH A GOLD TROPHY!!!
    It may not be a "Platinum every month" milestone but it is a streak that goes back to December of 2008 with my first trophy-enabled game (Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe) and I am very proud of it.
    Thank you all for your continued support of my checklist!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Your trophy list is certainly shaping up nicely. Like the new style of it. I certainly haven't seen anyone do one like this. Keep it coming Icebrand.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Nice work on being the 4th most viewed checklist that is pretty huge. On a side note when are you planning on taking the poll down? Hope you stick around and keep updating us on your progress.

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Your trophy list is certainly shaping up nicely. Like the new style of it. I certainly haven't seen anyone do one like this. Keep it coming Icebrand.
    Thank you MadMardigan! I figured it was finally time to set myself apart from the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Nice work on being the 4th most viewed checklist that is pretty huge. On a side note when are you planning on taking the poll down? Hope you stick around and keep updating us on your progress.
    Thank you Yoo_Hoo_Sniper! I actually asked Comp about the poll and polls cannot be removed, sadly. If only I had known, yes?
    As for being the 4th most viewed checklist in site history, I can only sum up the feeling in one word: honored. Take it from the man who runs the 10K Checklist Elite social group, that is no easy feat and I'm still surprised that I hold that spot!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Notorious K.I.D.

I love how this is all coming along. 66 straight months with a gold trophy is pretty damn impressive. I'm biding my time until my own CL hits 10k views. It's a testament to how many people care what you have to say and think. Keep up the commentaries, I have a blast reading them.

PRO Member

I love how this is all coming along. 66 straight months with a gold trophy is pretty damn impressive. I'm biding my time until my own CL hits 10k views. It's a testament to how many people care what you have to say and think. Keep up the commentaries, I have a blast reading them.
    Thank you once again, K.I.D.! I have a feeling you will be part of 10K Checklist Elite soon enough! It is an indescribable feeling to have my checklist read by so many people. Sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve such a thing, but I am grateful all the same. I just wish more people would "come out of the shadows" and reply.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Nice checklist, have fun for trophy hunting

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Nice checklist, have fun for trophy hunting
    Thank you ScaryAbel! Another checklist to visit in return!

Here we are again on another Saturday morning in NYC. I have updated my stats again.
    I'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (a Plus freebie) and I can see why this would be popular among trophy hunters -- as a rental. Let's see: no online trophies, skipping matches in the various "season modes" does not nullify trophies, etc. All I can say to publisher Konami is: I hope you have a lot of hardcore fans (primarily those on the EA hate train, undoubtedly), because you are a more popular renter than a keeper. Enjoy seeing a loss on that return, Konami.
    If I may get off my soapbox now... I will add that I'm at 36% complete on that game (mostly due to the dirty-yet-legal match skipping trick) and I may even score Platinum. There are 2 enemies along the way: my ineptitude at Performance Training mode and the likely chance that I will be bored by the constant match skipping. Here's hoping!
    Speaking of easy games that have a chance of boring me to tears, Gamefly is sending me The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, which I was closing in on Platinum with before I... got bored. The good news is that I can look up walkthroughs on my Vita if I get stuck (for the 100th time). The bad news is that the walkthroughs may make me even more bored. Then again, not every point-and-click/interactive story/graphic novel game can be Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, yes? (And before I hear anything else, I will state once again that I HATE The Walking Dead, so don't start me on that one.)
    I suppose I have said enough, so I will end by saying: thank you and keep hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

PES2014 is a very easy platinum, just very long winded and very boring. Luckily its only around 30 hours, which is a whole 30 hours less than its predecessors. I have the the platinum for every one of them.

I still can't believe you hate The Walking Dead. Its one of the most intriguing, captivating stories I have ever played in gaming. Clementine and Lee really make you emotionally invest in the story.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    PES2014 is a very easy platinum, just very long winded and very boring. Luckily its only around 30 hours, which is a whole 30 hours less than its predecessors. I have the the platinum for every one of them.

I still can't believe you hate The Walking Dead. Its one of the most intriguing, captivating stories I have ever played in gaming. Clementine and Lee really make you emotionally invest in the story.
    True enough about PES2014, DragonWolf. I looked up the guide and saw the tricks laid bare, thanks to ChrisValentine and neospoon's guide. I can't believe that PSNTL tracks this at this time with a 6% success rate (although I think it's because the other 94% were bored out of their brains). I almost wish I hadn't looked at that guide, to be honest.
    As for The Walking Dead, where do I start? I could go on about the "been there, done that" part about survival horror, but I will admit that this is more of a personal nature that swings me towards this anti-TWD bias. I'll spare you the details, but it involves the ex-wife of a good person I know. Hopefully that satisfies your question, for the very thought of it irritates me.
    On a positive note, it has come to my attention that I am now the 4TH INDIVIDUAL WITH A CHECKLIST OF OVER 18,000 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT... of crazy me.
    Take care!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Hey man just reread your checklist and want to say thanks for the nice shout out.
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast