View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by backblast Hey man just reread your checklist and want to say thanks for the nice shout out. ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Hey man just reread your checklist and want to say thanks for the nice shout out.
    You are most welcome, backblast! Anyone who knows me knows I mean every word of gratitude that I say. If I have learned one thing from doing wrestling events, it's that I try to learn from everyone I meet, no matter where or how. This place is no different.
    As I said many times, you show that you are never too old to follow your passion. I can tell you are grateful as well to this place for the trophy help you have gotten and you never ask for anything else, which is why I decided to "pay it forward" and give back to this place by making you PRO. (I sincerely hope you enjoy being PRO; I know I do.) Take care, my good man.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Greetings, fellow PS3Trophies.com members!
    Stats are updated with

2 NEW PSVITA PSN 100%s:
    PSN 100% 47: DOODLE GOD!
    PSN 100% 48: DOODLE DEVIL!

2 more easy PSN 100s for the locker! Money short-lived and well-spent!

My apologies for not updating my checklist the way I promised. I have felt "out of it", physically and mentally, but I'll do it as soon as I'm able. It will be a slow process, to be sure, but it will get done, one way or another!
    Take care, everyone, and keep hunting!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Good work knocking out another two games Ice...You going to play MLB soon? I didn't read your message below that and now that I have I too hope you feel better sir and get well soon. Sounds like you need to take some time off from gaming and here if it'll help stabilize ya.

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done with the 100%'s, now take care of yourself and get some rest.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on the two new 100%
    Take care of yourself
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new 100%s and like everyone else has said. Get some rest and take care of yourself. I know i have gotten to where I didn't game for almost 2 weeks once. Just didn't have it in me. It was what I needed and was able to focus a lot better and certainly felt a lot better.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the 2 new 100%'s

PRO Member

That happens to me to from time to time, I guess it's normal to feel that way. Congrats on the two 100%s!.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Good work knocking out another two games Ice...You going to play MLB soon? I didn't read your message below that and now that I have I too hope you feel better sir and get well soon. Sounds like you need to take some time off from gaming and here if it'll help stabilize ya.
    Actually, I sent MLB 14 The Show back to Gamefly when my PS Vita crashed and had to do a "restore". It happened a few days before my Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Platinum, in fact. At least it recovered!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Nicely done with the 100%'s, now take care of yourself and get some rest.
    Congrats on the two new 100%
    Take care of yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new 100%s and like everyone else has said. Get some rest and take care of yourself. I know i have gotten to where I didn't game for almost 2 weeks once. Just didn't have it in me. It was what I needed and was able to focus a lot better and certainly felt a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new 100%'s
    Thank you everyone! It means so much to be loved by so many! Especially with what I struggle with.

As I have alluded to in my trophy checklist's introduction, I have suffered from various "illnesses of the mind" all of my life. It is something I battle with every day of my life, and it has cost me much but it makes me grateful for the good in my life at the same time. I am grateful to have family and health care professionals who can assist me in managing all of this, but I have to do my part as well.
    Though my "condition" is complex by all accounts, the depressed side of it has taken the stage the past couple of weeks, and it hasn't been easy to "ride it out" this time. I will find my way; I always do.
    Funny thing is, the games have helped me even in times such as these. The days around my 16th birthday were filled with much turmoil, so I celebrated the best way I knew how: I beat Chrono Trigger, one of the greatest games of all time. What more could one expect from a man who was handed an Atari 2600 joystick as a 1-year-old baby from his father so that man could play Freeway? It's when I can't focus on such things that I know I'm truly not myself.
    I'll keep you all informed; I promise you that much. Take care everyone.

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    That happens to me to from time to time, I guess it's normal to feel that way. Congrats on the two 100%s!.
    Thank you annare. It just happens to me more than most, to be sure. I'll find some way to get through this; I always do.

On to some more "positive" news, I have earned just last night:

TROPHY LEVEL 29!!!

I don't believe this will magically solve everything, but it may help ease my mind, if only for a day. One can always hope, yes?
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post

2 NEW PSVITA PSN 100%s:
    PSN 100% 47: DOODLE GOD!
    PSN 100% 48: DOODLE DEVIL!

Congrats and nice CL

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats and nice CL
    Thank you ScaryAbel! I'll have to visit your checklist in return when I'm up to it!

I once again thank everyone for their concern and their well-wishes. Today I feel better than I have in a couple of weeks. Needless to say, I hope this upward trend continues.
    On a lighter note, I was able to buy a PS3 from a friend who is moving to another part of the country soon for a good price. Then, I gave it to my half-brother, who is 18 years of age, and he enjoys it immensely, even if it is the last couple of years of the "PS3 Era". He is considering joining this great site, and I hope he does. I must also say, his abilities at Skyrim easily put mine to shame!
    Take care, one and all, and thank you all once again!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again! Stats are updated, and I must say it feels good to feel better!
    Anyway, I'll get around to those planned expansions soon enough. In the meantime, I'm closing in on a Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Platinum Trophy, as I only need 4 trophies (of the boring type, sadly). Anyway, I'd like it to be a Platinum by the end of this month, provided I don't fall asleep first.

Keep hunting, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY:
    PLATINUM #41: PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2014!

Rare, for reasons I'll never understand. With no online trophies, being able to edit players and teams to your heart's content and being able to skip certain matches and still earn trophies, this Platinum is best described in one word... Boring.
    It was interesting to earn a Platinum in a genre I normally don't play. Still, I'll probably go for something next that is rare for its challenge factor instead of the fact that people probably didn't like what they saw.
    Well, it's another Platinum in the books all the same. Bring on the next one!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on platinum #41 my friend
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Congrats on platinum #41 my friend
    Thank you backblast! Don't get me wrong, I liked PES 2014; I just wish it had been a little tougher. Not every trophy hunter is an "MP Hater", although many are, and I would have welcomed an online trophy or two, just to see if I could play against live competition. Of course, the online servers were under repair for much of my time with the game, so maybe it's just as well. Maybe next year!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your PES 2014 Plat. Don't think I could keep playing long enough to get just a few trophies in that before I would be bored to death...well not literally though. Good job bud.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the PES platinum. I loved the earlier PES games but they definitely lost out to FIFA on the PS3.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your PES 2014 Plat. Don't think I could keep playing long enough to get just a few trophies in that before I would be bored to death...well not literally though. Good job bud.
    Thank you MadMardigan! The last few trophies took some time. It's my fault for not doing them first. Live and learn...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the PES platinum. I loved the earlier PES games but they definitely lost out to FIFA on the PS3.
    Although I never played EA FIFA, I can certainly believe that. I think the hardcore PES fans are probably not happy with the game right now, as the online servers underwent emergency maintenance and repair throughout my time with the game. That said, I would not have minded a simple online trophy or two, if only to test my skills against live competition; nothing crazy, just a "win 5 or 10 overall matches" trophy would have been sufficient. (I'm not an "MP Hater"; mostly because I don't know when an online trophy gets me in over my head.) Maybe next time...

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!
    It's good to be feeling great again! Stats are up-to-date, as is usually the case for me.
    I'm playing Dragon Fantasy Book II at this time and it brings back memories of great RPGs, especially Chrono Trigger, and any game that pays homage to Chrono Trigger can never be wrong. With luck and skill, this may very well be my next Platinum!

In other news pertaining to this great site, my half-brother has joined this site! He is posting his Member Introduction thread as we speak! His PSN name is DravenBlackwood, and I humbly ask that everyone treats him as well as all of you treat me. I hope he will contribute to this place in his own meaningful way, and his abilities at Skyrim put me to complete shame; with luck, it will be his first Platinum.
    Take care and keep hunting, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast