View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Hello everyone! It's good to be feeling great again! Stats are up-to-date, as is usually the ...

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello everyone!
    It's good to be feeling great again! Stats are up-to-date, as is usually the case for me.
    I'm playing Dragon Fantasy Book II at this time and it brings back memories of great RPGs, especially Chrono Trigger, and any game that pays homage to Chrono Trigger can never be wrong. With luck and skill, this may very well be my next Platinum!

In other news pertaining to this great site, my half-brother has joined this site! He is posting his Member Introduction thread as we speak! His PSN name is DravenBlackwood, and I humbly ask that everyone treats him as well as all of you treat me. I hope he will contribute to this place in his own meaningful way, and his abilities at Skyrim put me to complete shame; with luck, it will be his first Platinum.
    Take care and keep hunting, everyone!
    I reviewed Dragon Fantasy Book II. Solid game for what it was trying to accomplish. Just a heads-up, get the monster capturing trophy out of the way ASAP. It becomes missable if you level up too high due to auto-killing everything. It kept me from platting it during the actual review. Haha.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I reviewed Dragon Fantasy Book II. Solid game for what it was trying to accomplish. Just a heads-up, get the monster capturing trophy out of the way ASAP. It becomes missable if you level up too high due to auto-killing everything. It kept me from platting it during the actual review. Haha.
    Thanks for the heads-up, and good to see you again!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello my friends! Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS VITA PSN 100% (PSN 100% 49 OVERALL): WELCOME PARK!

Considering I am terrible at "non-traditional" controls and struggled for months with Snap & Slide, I am pleasantly surprised at how this turned out.
    Take care!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Welcome Park 100%

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Welcome Park 100%
    Thanks DragonWolf! That Snap & Slide brought back memories of a childhood puzzle... that I never did well in. At least I did well this time. Onward to the next one!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Welcome Park 100%. Yeah the snap and slide is the only one keeping me from the 100%. Only need one trophy and just cant seem to get the time under 1 minute. I know it needs to be lower but I that's about the best ive been able to do.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Welcome Park 100%. Yeah the snap and slide is the only one keeping me from the 100%. Only need one trophy and just cant seem to get the time under 1 minute. I know it needs to be lower but I that's about the best ive been able to do.
    Thank you, and I know that feeling all too well. i still think I got lucky with that one...

All right everyone, stats are updated and I am ready to add more to my checklist! I was personally thinking of a "Did You Know?" section with many fun facts about myself. Let me know what you want to see, Icymania!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated.

I have requested another checklist banner from Free-Style Signature Shop (DaRe and his crew) for a NEW section I'm planning. You see, I'm planning on commentary beyond my Platinums, such as milestones. One of those sections will be to celebrate my "Gold Rush Streak".
    It is my oldest and most cherished streak, going back to December of 2008, my first month as a trophy hunter with Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. Simply put, I have earned at least 1 gold trophy every month since I started as a trophy hunter in December of 2008 (with Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe), continuing to this month for a grand total of 67 months! I will therefore bring to you the greatest moments of that streak for your reading pleasure, and I hope you enjoy it!
    I also decided to call an "auto-accept challenge" trophy guide, namely Texas Cheat 'Em! A digital game from 2009, it was actually my first PSN 100%, so this is a homecoming of a sort. Give me a couple of days (after it is authorized, of course) and I should have it done for my 9th guide for this great site!
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!

In my ever-continuing mission to provide my fans with the best checklist experience possible, I have opened a NEW section to my checklist, celebrating the greatest of my feats as a trophy hunter:

THE GOLD RUSH STREAK!!!

As I have bragged about many times, I have earned a gold trophy every month of my trophy hunting career, dating back to December of 2008 with Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. Therefore, it is my most cherished feat of my trophy hunting career. In the coming days, I will take you back to some of the great moments that define The Gold Rush Streak! I hope that all of Icymania enjoys it!
    And yes, the purple refers to the Undertaker's Wrestlemania win streak that ended this year, just so you know.
    Take care, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone!
    Stats are updated with a:

NEW PS3 PLATINUM TROPHY
    PLATINUM 42
    A GLOBAL FORCE
    BATTLESHIP!

It is an easy Platinum, unless you're... well, me. I constantly missed shots, even at point-blank range, causing many unnecessary game overs. I stuck with it, through every high and low, and the result was another Platinum in the locker and some aliens in Davy Jones Locker.
    What's next? I'm close to 7,000 trophies. 7K awaits!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Battleship platinum dude

PRO Member

Congrats on the Battleship platinum dude
    Thank you good sir! As I said many times, I struggle with shooters all the time, so it feels great to do another FPS Platinum!
    My only regret is I now have more FPS Platinums than RPG Platinums.
    I have 4 FPS Platinums: Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear, CS:GO and Battleship.
    I only have 3 RPG Platinums: Dragon Age II, Game of Thrones and Dragon Age Origins.
    I guess I'll have to get another RPG Platinum to fix that.

Theodore Roosevelt.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you good sir! As I said many times, I struggle with shooters all the time, so it feels great to do another FPS Platinum!
    My only regret is I now have more FPS Platinums than RPG Platinums.
    I have 4 FPS Platinums: Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear, CS:GO and Battleship.
    I only have 3 RPG Platinums: Dragon Age II, Game of Thrones and Dragon Age Origins.
    I guess I'll have to get another RPG Platinum to fix that.
    Definitely. Love my RPG's. FFX at the moment has me totally hooked

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your new Plat. You have more RPG Plats than me. I have 1. I really need to fix that since I have around 30 of them on my shelf. It would be so sweet if I could Plat all of them. Lots and lots of hours. Keep up the good work.

Banned

Congrats for Battleship plat. I know that game is easy. I will buy it soon. Happy trophy hunting, Ice man.

PRO Member

Definitely. Love my RPG's. FFX at the moment has me totally hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your new Plat. You have more RPG Plats than me. I have 1. I really need to fix that since I have around 30 of them on my shelf. It would be so sweet if I could Plat all of them. Lots and lots of hours. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks guys. I have loved RPGs since the very first Final Fantasy. While others shun grinding, I embrace the old-school RPG grind, as if to say, "You're telling me that I can't get to Level 50? I'll show you, puny human!" I'm thinking of going back to Dragon Fantasy Book II, since it is an old-school RPG and therefore right up my alley. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Battleship plat. I know that game is easy. I will buy it soon. Happy trophy hunting, Ice man.
    Thank you. Given your prowess at shooters, you will likely earn your Platinum on Battleship quickly.

Well everyone, I have some big news to report:

1. MY TROPHY GUIDE FOR TEXAS CHEAT 'EM HAS BEEN APPROVED! I NOW HAVE DONE 9 TROPHY GUIDES IN THIS GREAT PLACE!
    2. MY TROPHY CHECKLIST IS NOW AT OVER 19,000 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

I also put up a new photo of myself from an ECPW event I did last month. who says a big guy can't look good in a suit?
    Take care and good hunting, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on your new plat
    Keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on your new plat
    Keep up the good work
    Thank you backblast! That's 6 Platinums so far this year and 5 in the past 4 months! We'll see if I can keep it up!
    I personally would love to have 50 Platinums by the end of the year, or at least before I get a PS4 sometime next year. I guess time will tell!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

the rate you are going i'm sure you'll get them by then
    btw i have 7 this year one is a PS4
    you have to keep up with this old man(turned 55 on 6/12)
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    the rate you are going i'm sure you'll get them by then
    btw i have 7 this year one is a PS4
    you have to keep up with this old man(turned 55 on 6/12)
    I certainly have to keep up backblast, but I prefer to refer to you as "ageless"!

Well everybody, not much time to update today but a major milestone to report:

7,000 TROPHIES!!!

I still can't believe it! In 67 months, I have amassed 7,000 trophies! HELL YES!!!
    By the way, trophy 7,000 was Rockin' Score from the PS Vita version of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational! I suppose my trophy collection was trying to tell me something...

Oh yes, it's telling me that my trophy count rocks!!!

Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast