View Poll Results: What new features/improvements/expansions would you like to see?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trophy Difficulty/Enjoyment Ratings on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • Easiest/Hardest/Most Fun Trophies on Platinums

2 66.67%
  • List of all my Trophy-Enabled Games

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded Platinum Wishlist Descriptions

0 0%
  • Expanded PSN 100% Club Section

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist.

This is a discussion on Icebrand1270's NEW humble trophy chceklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; 7000 trophies wow nicely done i'm almost at 4000 myself....

PRO Member

7000 trophies wow nicely done i'm almost at 4000 myself.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    7000 trophies wow nicely done i'm almost at 4000 myself.
    Thank you DrJackel666! This has been a long time coming, to be sure.
    I'm one of the few trophy hunters here who is better at trophy count than Platinums. My "success rate" on Platinums in relation to Platinum-enabled games is only 15 percent.
    Then again, I'm an unusual trophy hunter to begin with. I'm not an "MP hater", I don't shun collectibles, I love grinding (due to an old-school RPG background). I'm not saying I'm the only trophy hunter that breaks the stereotypes, but many of my friends wonder if I'm in the wrong style of gaming.
    That all said, I believe the time has come to clean up much of my Platinum backlog. I would like a few more Platinums before I get a PS4, hopefully before the end of the year.
    In the coming days, I will likely, and finally, do my Platinum wishlist on the checklist. Hopefully I find the time soon!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Thank you DrJackel666! This has been a long time coming, to be sure.
    I'm one of the few trophy hunters here who is better at trophy count than Platinums. My "success rate" on Platinums in relation to Platinum-enabled games is only 15 percent.
    Then again, I'm an unusual trophy hunter to begin with. I'm not an "MP hater", I don't shun collectibles, I love grinding (due to an old-school RPG background). I'm not saying I'm the only trophy hunter that breaks the stereotypes, but many of my friends wonder if I'm in the wrong style of gaming.
    That all said, I believe the time has come to clean up much of my Platinum backlog. I would like a few more Platinums before I get a PS4, hopefully before the end of the year.
    In the coming days, I will likely, and finally, do my Platinum wishlist on the checklist. Hopefully I find the time soon!
    yea I aint the best at platinuming every game wither but to me games a just to have fun again now i'm over the whole platinum thing if I get close to one i'll aim for it then ..but for now i just wanna finish my games thats my new platinum goal.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Ace checklist Ice, we started on the same Plat I see! Though I think you may have gotten a bit further than me after that one.

The little Plat commentaries are a great touch. Keep it up!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the 7000 trophy milestone. Im slowly sneaking up on 5000. Only 93 to go. Hoping to have it by the end of the month and that it will be a Plat. Could of had it already but just haven't been in the mood much for playing. Hope that changes with having 13 days off starting Friday morning of next week. 13 days of gaming. Oh yeah.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Ace checklist Ice, we started on the same Plat I see! Though I think you may have gotten a bit further than me after that one.

The little Plat commentaries are a great touch. Keep it up!
    Thank you for the kind words, Larrydavidsavatar! It always feels good to be recognized by a member more prominent than myself. I love what I do with ECPW and overhauling this checklist to reflect that was only natural for me.
    The irony of Platinum #1 being a WWE game is something I enjoy. I remember seeing a rumored trophy list circulating on the Internet and thinking, "I can do this." I was starting to get interested in trophies and was doing well with Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (even though Yatta! eluded me for months), and so it began.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the 7000 trophy milestone. Im slowly sneaking up on 5000. Only 93 to go. Hoping to have it by the end of the month and that it will be a Plat. Could of had it already but just haven't been in the mood much for playing. Hope that changes with having 13 days off starting Friday morning of next week. 13 days of gaming. Oh yeah.
    Thank you MadMardigan! Good luck on making trophy 5,000 a Platinum as well.
    Now, if only "I finished the job" on Platinum-enabled games more than 15 percent of the time...
    I have too much time on my hands these days as summer is a tough time for my boss to book events, due to bad air conditioning affecting wrestlers and spectators alike. Hopefully we do an outdoor event (perhaps the classic summer fair) soon!

Not much going on in Icebrand1270 Trophy Town right now. I only have 1 trophy since the 7,000 mark (Meticulous from the Omega DLC of Mass Effect 3), and that's okay as I can now focus on going for more Platinums while saving money for a PS4, hopefully in time for the holiday rush.
    So for now, I look to plan this out but not take away from the fun factor of this great passion of mine (and others here, obviously). In other words, a strategy session with... myself. All joking aside, this should be interesting, and with a little luck, I can work more on my checklist as well.
    Take care, fellow hunters!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone! I have a minor stat update to show.
    In addition to this, I have started my commentary of THE GOLD RUSH STREAK! I hope you all enjoy it!
    Good hunting, everyone!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again, everyone!
    Still quiet on my trophy hunt. It's okay as I wanted a small break after 7,000 trophies. Now, it's time to get back on the horse!

I have some random, and the Icebrand means random, ideas on how to go about my Platinum hunts for the second half of 2014. I figured I would throw out some ideas for my loyal following of Icymania (Where did they go?) and get some input. Here's the list, and that's the list 'cause Icebrand said so!

Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3:
    Pros: It's one of the most beloved series in gaming history. YOU STILL GOT IT!!! (*clap hands*) YOU STILL GOT IT!!!
    Cons: If you have seen me play, you know how many shots I miss. Insanity difficulty may not end well, like 1-2-3, Kid.

Infamous:
    Pros: It's Infamous in all its glory. And that's all I have to say about that.
    Cons: Blast Shards don't scare me. Stunt list does.

WWE 2K15 (10/28/2014):
    Pros: I'm a WWE games master. And let's face it, it's The New Generation!
    Cons: You never know when a tough list will show up. Anything can happen in WWE games.

Dragon Age Inquisition (10/7/2014):
    Pros: Platinum on the first two Dragon Age games gives me motivation to keep The Streak going.
    Cons: Unknown what the Inquisitors will face -- in multiple kingdoms.

Dragon Fantasy Book II:
    Pros: It's an old-school RPG! Old-School Night!
    Cons: Do I still have the old-school grinding in me? Only one way to find out!

The Wolf Among Us:
    Pros: Better than The Walking Dead and more twisted. This game has a sick Attitude!
    Cons: Telltale episode delays. BORING!

Heavy Rain:
    Pros: A great tale that I gave up on (and needed 15 months to finish the Prolouge). Can the long road to Platinum finally, finally, wow finally come to fruition? OH HELL YEAH I will try!
    Cons: With controls that make a gamer wonder what the devs were thinking -- or doing -- at the time, this will prove difficult. YOU CAN'T PROGRAM!

We'll see if the rest of the year is a slobberknocker of Platinums. Whatcha gonna do when Icebrand1270 Platinums you?

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Go for Infamous, the stunts are actually pretty easy depending on how far you are into the game. Not to mention fun to complete.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Go for Infamous, the stunts are actually pretty easy depending on how far you are into the game. Not to mention fun to complete.
    Yes, I remember them being fun, tuvuu. I also remember getting only half of them back in 2009. One can always hope!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

If I did the stunts I'm sure you can do them too. Good luck on everything, especially on the Insanity runs of Mass Effect. I gave up halfway there on ME2, it was too much for me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    If I did the stunts I'm sure you can do them too. Good luck on everything, especially on the Insanity runs of Mass Effect. I gave up halfway there on ME2, it was too much for me.
    Thanks for the encouragement, annare! I tried doing the Insanity run on Mass Effect 2 a few months ago, which is said to be the toughest of the trilogy. I barely got past Freedom's Progress, which is Mission... 2. After that, I was tired and angry, to no one's surprise. Still, it is a worthy goal.

Gamefly sent me X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which I played almost 5 years ago. I'm doing much better than 2009, to be sure. Who says you can't go back, and hopefully get an unexpected Platinum? Time will tell!
    Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Here we are on another Sunday!
    My stats are updated and July is almost here.
    Bad News: Few things come out that I like.
    Good News: As a result, I can start to save up for a PS4, hopefully by the end of the year!

For now, I'm playing a few things, which is to say whatever suits my mood. As I said, Gamefly sent me X-Men Origins Wolverine and I'm doing significantly better with it than I did in 2009. I'm also doing a couple of digital offerings (and hopefully more when connection improves upon getting a new router). When it comes to hunting trophies, I am like a winding road; that is, I never know which way I go, but I ALWAYS enjoy the ride!
    Good hunting!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on 7k trophies Icebrand also saving up for the PS4 is a wise choice so kick back and relax on the games you already own bud.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on 7k trophies Icebrand also saving up for the PS4 is a wise choice so kick back and relax on the games you already own bud.
    I agree with Yoo Hoo. Save that money for a PS4. You certainly wont regret it. Have fun with the games you have now and anticipate the fun you will have when you get a PS4.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    I agree with Yoo Hoo. Save that money for a PS4. You certainly wont regret it. Have fun with the games you have now and anticipate the fun you will have when you get a PS4.
    Thanks for the advice, everyone. I have quite the Plus backlog due to "router problems" for some time, so I'll look to download them as soon as my relatives and I can get a new router. Between that and my Gamefly subscription, that should be sufficient until I can get my hands on a PS4.
    I reserved Dragon Age Inquisition as well but I'll get it on PS3 for "import" purposes, although Bioware mentioned some sort of cloud-based backstory system for the next-gen. It sounds ambitious and tough to pull off, but time will tell.
    With my money, I'm probably looking at a PS4 in October or November. My primary concern is the large install size for most games, usually 20GB or more with only a 500GB HDD. The HDD size will probably go up before the price comes down, and I would personally prefer that due to more games coming out after the first year eating up the HDD. I would personally like a PS4 before the "holiday rush", and I'll probably use Gamefly for my first few games to "test the waters" with rentals I might eventually purchase. We will see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello everyone! Stats are updated, as is often the case.
    The "Gold Rush Streak" that I brag so much about is now extended to 68 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS! Lobby Character Part Maniac from Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for PS Vita was the trophy responsible for this! GO ME!

As for my "next move", I'll see where my "strange" brain takes me. Right now I'm playing lightly and what suits me. I'm playing with a few options for this month as stated earlier. My thoughts are as follows:

Infamous, Dragon Fantasy Book II and The Wolf Among Us (Episode 5 FINALLY shows up next week as you might have heard) will be up first, with the Mass Effect trilogy for later. Later this year, I will concentrate on WWE 2K15 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Of course, any plan like this is subject to change, especially when you're as fickle as me. We shall see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Hello again everyone!

Happy Independence Day here in America! Now if only the weather in NYC was better...

As for me, I have something extra to celebrate today; perhaps not as important as my nation's birthday but very cool...

20,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!!

I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude! It was around September of last year that I made it to 10,000 views and now I follow omnislash, DragonWolfVII and Smashguy as the 4th checklist to make 20K views! I still don't know what I did to deserve 20K views. Seriously, I have a poll that can't be removed, a title with "chceklist" misspelled and i still am one of the most viewed checklists in site history. UNBELIEVABLE!
    THANK YOU ALL!!!

Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Hello again everyone!

Happy Independence Day here in America! Now if only the weather in NYC was better...

As for me, I have something extra to celebrate today; perhaps not as important as my nation's birthday but very cool...

20,000 CHECKLIST VIEWS!!!

I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude! It was around September of last year that I made it to 10,000 views and now I follow omnislash, DragonWolfVII and Smashguy as the 4th checklist to make 20K views! I still don't know what I did to deserve 20K views. Seriously, I have a poll that can't be removed, a title with "chceklist" misspelled and i still am one of the most viewed checklists in site history. UNBELIEVABLE!
    THANK YOU ALL!!!
    Congratulations on the 20,000 views! That's quite an accomplishment.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the 20,000 views. You must be doing something right to get that many views. Keep it up my friend. I'll reach that many some day.

Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast